And I don’t blame you.
但我需要你 我需要你指导我
But I need you now. I need you in my corner.
你是最合适的人了
You’re the best person for me.
我知道我没能对你和特里尽到责任
I know I wasn’t there for you and Trey.
我无法回到过去 也来不及挽回
I can’t take that back. I can’t fix it.
但我给他带了这个
I brought him these.
奶油软糖
Butterscotch jellybeans.
他也够岁数吃这个了
Figure he’s old enough now.
-亲情这事你还真不擅长 -是啊
– Yeah, you’re really not very good at this. – No, I’m not.
但我在努力了
But I’m trying, you know.
我还带来了这个
And I brought this too.
都是我这些年来收藏的
I collected these over the years.
让你知道我仍在关心你
Just so you know the whole story.
本地少年球员优异表现引全国瞩目
本地少年球队踏上全国大赛征程
本校骄傲
橄榄球新星
各位晚上好 我是吉姆·兰普利
Hello again, everybody. I’m Jim Lampley,
欢迎来到匹兹堡
and welcome to Pittsburgh,
现场人声鼎沸 座无虚席
where a raucous sold-out crowd
观众都在期待这场独一无二的拳坛争霸战
has assembled for this unique grudge match.
一定记住左侧向前
Now, you stand to the left,
把他保持在视野范围内 明白吗
and you keep him in your vision, right?
-我知道 别担心 -哪能不担心
– I will. Don’t worry. – I am worried.
我把你当儿子一样 但我话说在前头
I love you like a son, but I’m telling you right now.
如果你撑不住 我就要扔毛巾认输了
If you’re taking a beating, I’m throwing this in.
-别这么做 -一定要 我没在问你
– Don’t do that. – I’m gonna. I’m not asking.
我是在告诉你
I am telling you.
我还要告诉你
I’ll also tell you something else.
你要是打赢了那混♥蛋♥
If you beat this mug,
你就得在客厅里添一台大电视
there’s gonna be a new television in the living room.
我不需要
I don’t want one.
不是给你买♥♥的 是给我
Not for you. For me.
跟你说实话
I gotta tell you.
这估计是我见过缠得最烂的绷带了
It’s probably the shittiest wrap job I ever seen.
也许今天你需要别人帮帮忙
Thought maybe you could use a little help today?
是啊 有人帮忙最好
Yeah, I could. Sure.
记住我教你的 缠好一点
Remember what I taught you. Don’t mess this up.
你就坐着放松就行 我缠得很好
Just sit back and relax. I’m doing it perfect.
-瞧你这弱不禁风的手 -你个死孩子
– You’ve got fragile hands. – You’re a stubborn son of a bitch.
也不看我跟谁学的
Where do you think I got it from?
-两位 该上场了 -我们走
– Guys, it’s time. – Showtime.
到时候了
Okay.
-小心 -快走 别在那打情骂俏了
– Be careful. – Let’s go! You ain’t getting any younger!
很好
Nice.
到时间了 两位
Time, guys.
好 我们马上就过去
All right. All right, we’ll be right there.
深呼吸
Breathe for me.
调整呼吸 这就对了
Breathe, that’s it.
很好 很好
Okay. That’s it.
-怎么样 -很好
– You okay? – Yeah.
你觉得我能赢吗
You think I still got it?
你肯定能赢
I think you still got it.
严格来讲你从没输过 明白吗
Somehow, you never lost it. All right?
好
Good.
上场吧
Let’s go to work.
我们走
Let’s do this.
我觉着整个匹兹堡都忘了
I guess the city of Pittsburgh missed
当初这事是个多大的笑柄了
all the fanfare about what a joke this fight is.
-看观众多热烈 -没准很精彩呢
– This is some crowd. – This could be good.
我的天
Holy shit.
很到位
Well put.
不坐着代步车上场吗
Going without the scooter?
开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
就凭外面那火爆的气氛
With all that hot talent out there,
我今夜都能连睡数女了
I can land me some snapper tonight.
我快吐出来了
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
现在登场的是”基德”比利·麦卡多恩
And here comes Billy “The Kid” McDonnen.
如果翻看当年的战绩记录
McDonnen, if you’re dusting off your history book,
就会发现麦卡多恩征战十二年41胜1败
was 41-1 in his 12-year career.
仅有的败绩就是对阵夏普的那场比赛
The one loss was against Sharp.
这才是基德
That’s the Kid!
现在大步走向拳台的正是雷泽·夏普
And now, Razor Sharp makes his way into the arena.
在一座城市里很难见到支持双方的观众
It’s not very often we’ve seen a crowd in one city
如此势均力敌
so evenly divided, Jim.
在夏普九年的职业生涯中
In his nine-year career,
他取得了33场胜利 仅输一场
Sharp had 33 professional wins and only 1 loss.
想必大家也知道他输给谁了
And we all know who that was to.
欢迎各位观看这场重大赛事
Welcome to this evening’s very special main event.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentleman,
准备好大声欢呼吧
let’s get ready to rumble!
首先介绍一下 蓝角选手就是
Introducing first, fighting out of the blue corner,
身着象征他标志的鲜绿色短裤
wearing his trademark kelly-green trunks,
称重175磅 来自宾州匹兹堡
and weighing in at 175 pounds, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,
加油 基德
Yeah, Kid!
一路从基德·麦卡多恩汽车城杀出重围
“Fighting out of the Kid McDonnen Auto Mall,
向您推荐惊爆无息购车大优♥惠♥
where zero percent financing will knock you out.”
-仅限周日 -不是吧 老兄
– Open Sundays! – Oh, come on, man.
前轻量级世界冠军
The former Light Heavyweight Champion of the world,
“基德”比利·麦卡多恩
Billy “The Kid” McDonnen!
而红角拳手不是别人
And fighting out of the red corner,
正是身着白底黑边短裤
wearing white with black,
称重178磅
weighing in at 178 pounds,
同样来自宾州匹兹堡
also from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,
同样曾荣膺轻量级世界冠军的
former Light Heavyweight World Champion,
“雷泽”亨利·夏普
Henry “Razor” Sharp!
好 两位拳手过来
All right, boxers out.
拳手请过来一下
Boxer out, one second.
好了 两位
All right, gentlemen.
在更衣室已对你们作了详细的比赛说明
You had my detailed instructions in the dressing room.
现在要求两位比赛全程都要服从我的指令
I expect you to obey my commands at all times.
时刻注意保护自己
Protect yourself at all times.
还有什么问题问我吗
Are there any questions for me?
没穿胸罩上场可真勇敢
Gutsy move going without a bra.
等你到家会发现我给你留了个惊喜
I’ve got a surprise for you when you get home.
我在你家门廊上拉了泡屎
I took a shit on your porch.
-直播呢两位 直播呢 -碰下拳头
– We are live, guys. We are live right now. – Touch them up.
这是关于你和我 还是为了她
Is this about me and you? Or her?
关于你和我
Me and you.
谢天谢地 我还以为他会说为了那泡屎
Oh, thank God. I thought he was gonna say it was about the shit.
比赛即将开始
And here we go.
开始
Box!
不难看出此刻两人都在试探对方
We can expect both men to feel each other out at this point.
夏普现在看起来仍然十分灵敏
Sharp not looking very Sharp at the moment.
退役三十年之后仍能如此令人惊异
Well, that’s no surprise after a 30-year layoff.
基德猛击一拳
And there’s a wild hook by Billy “The Kid”
却连对方的边都没沾着
that misses by a mile.
别那么保守 活动起来
Don’t load up, Pop! Don’t load up!
两边都有点僵硬
Lots of rust on both sides.
到目前你怎么看 罗伊
What do you think of this so far, Roy?
表现并不好
It’s not pretty at all.
走起来 走起来 主动出击
Let’s go, let’s go. Let’s start the fight.
数记刺拳之后
Now Sharp stepping forward a little more
夏普变得主动起来
assertively behind that jab.
麦卡多恩大吼”来吧”
McDonnen says, “Come on.”
上啊基德 先防再打 就像平时那样
Come on, Kid! Roll and throw like we’ve practiced.
夏普继续出拳 然后向后移♥动♥
Sharp jabbing, then backing up.
-这就对了 -雷泽这一拳挨得不轻
– That’s it! – Razor was hurt by that punch!
-我的天 -终于使出来了
– Dear God. – And, boom, there it is.
基德著名的左勾拳
Kid’s famous left hook finally showed up.
雷泽估计难以承受
Might’ve hurt Razor.
雷泽右眉似乎受伤了
Razor appears cut above his right eye.
雷泽的确受伤了