你说实话 告诉她
Go ahead, tell her! Tell her! Tell her!
-他确实没准备好 -听到没
– He wasn’t ready. – Yeah, see?
-你害怕打第三场 -怕你才怪
– You were afraid of that fight. – Not even a little.
我当时完全可以击败你
I was gonna knock you out!
-那现在就证明一下 -瞧瞧我们
– Yeah? Well, let’s do it now, then! – Look at us.
你说什么呢 你看咱俩都成什么样了
What are you talking about? Look at us!
是啊 你好好看看 我们又没死
Yeah, look at us! We’re not dead!
人人都在笑话我们
Everybody’s laughing at us!
-全世界都在笑话我们 -没错
– The world’s laughing at us! – Right.
但我们还没死 还能动
But we’re not dead. We’re not dead.
说实话 因为这件事
In fact, this whole thing has made me
我从来没像现在这么有活力
feel more alive than ever!
你呢 你怎么想
You? What about you?
-别让她挡你的路 -别把她扯进来
– Don’t let her get in the way. – Leave her out of it.
否则呢 就不跟我打了吗
Or what? You’re not gonna fight me?
与她无关
Leave her out of it.
这是咱俩的事
You and me.
没错 这就是咱俩的事
Yeah! It’s me and you! Right!
你太幼稚了
You’re a child.
你到底想怎样 给他点勇气
What are you doing? Give him his balls back!
让他和我打一场 像回个男子汉
Let him fight me! Let him reclaim his manhood!
求你了 我求你了 真的求你了
Please, I’m begging you. I’m begging you.
这是最后的机会了
This is our last chance.
让过去的恩怨就此了结吧 来吧
Let’s finish this once and for all. Come on. Come on!
来吧
Come on.
我不会参加的
It ain’t gonna happen.
怎么
What?
你怎么回事
What are you doing?
到此为止了 进去吧
I’m done. Come on.
别吃得到处都是 不然我还得收拾
Don’t make a mess, or I have to clean it up.
沃尔特 你在这工作啊
Walter. Are you working here now?
我都不知道
I didn’t know that.
你知道我的 哥们
Yeah, man. You know, well,
我这辈子最”喜欢”当服务员了
it’s always been my life passion, to wait tables.
好歹是份工作 是不
Well, a job’s a job, right?
-我不是在抱怨 -那就好
– I am not complaining. – Right.
我很高兴能找着工作
I’m happy to have a job.
不买♥♥你赢我可过意不去 老兄
It would kill me if I couldn’t bet on you, man.
我都不知道设了赌局
I don’t know about the betting.
世事无常 你永远都说不清楚
You know, things happen. You never know for sure.
我和从前工厂的几个老伙计
Me and a bunch of guys from the plant,
会在山顶区给你加油的
we’re gonna be in the nosebleeds.
多谢你们了
That’s nice of you.
别被钱财所蒙蔽
Don’t let this high-paying job fool you.
人生总需要一场胜利
We could all use a win.
这顿我请了
And that sorry-ass burger is on me.
-你慢慢吃 -好的
– Be cool, man. – All right, man.
宿命之战 12月15日
匹兹堡王者再战巅峰
你们是我们的骄傲
来了
I got it.
特里 赶紧下来 早饭做好了
Hey, Trey. Let’s go! Breakfast is on the table.
给你5分钟 不然不等你了
I don’t wanna be waiting on you. Five minutes.
好的 老爸
Okay, Dad.
-你好 -你好
– Hey. – Hey.
-你就是BJ -我就是 你还好吗
– You’re BJ? – Yeah, that’s right. How you doing?
我妈老跟我提起你
Mom, she’s told me all about you.
主要是最近
You know, recently.
-你长得很像她 -是吗
– You look like her. – Really?
其实不像
No, not really.
我刚想说呢 进来吧
I was gonna say. Come on inside.
妈 雷泽来了
Hey, Ma, Razor’s here.
你喝点什么吗 果汁之类的
Can I get you stuff? Some juice?
不 谢了
No, I’m okay.
别告诉我妈我跟你说过这个
Listen, Please don’t tell my mom I said this.
她要是知道的话没准会拿叉子戳我
If she knew, she’d probably stab me with a fork,
但她很高兴有你陪着
but I think she’s really glad you’re around.
她觉得你很好
You know she thinks you’re a good guy.
我只是想让你知道这一点
I don’t know, I just wanted you to know that.
-多谢你 -没事
– Thank you. I like that. – Good.

Hey, Ma.
那我先忙去了 你们聊
Excuse me. I’m gonna let you guys be.

Okay.
-小伙子不错 -确实不错
– Good kid. – He’s a good boy.
我还是要参赛
I’m gonna fight.
别让他利用我
Don’t let him use me
来触发你的愧疚感 逼你参赛
to shame you into doing this.
我没有 真没有
I’m not. I’m not.
根本没有
Not at all.
我犯过很多错误 莎莉 太多了
I made so many mistakes, Sally. I made so many.
也许30年前我不该过早退役
Maybe I shouldn’t have quit boxing 30 years ago.
也许我该多关心你
Maybe I should’ve spent more time with you.
而不是把你晾一边
I ignored you so much.
也许我该原谅你 帮你把孩子养大
Maybe I could’ve forgiven you and helped raise your kid.
也许我还能做很多当初没做的事
Maybe I could’ve done so many things that I didn’t do.
我不想再犯错了 我受够了
I just don’t wanna make any more mistakes. I’m done with that.
我让他剥夺了
I let him take from me,
我最宝贵的两样东西
the two things that mattered most:
就是你和拳击 我完全是在逃避
You and boxing. I just shut it out.
我连电视也不敢买♥♥
I don’t even have a TV.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
因为我害怕
Because I’m afraid
一不小心看到电视上播放拳击比赛
I might flip to a fight by accident,
会让我羞愧难当
and be embarrassed,
因为我是个拳手 天生就是个拳手
because I’m a fighter. I was born to be a fighter.
我很有天分 真的
I had some talent. I did.
只不过我提前退场了
And I just walked away so early.
我爱你
I love you.
过去爱着你 将来也会
Always have. Always will.
咱俩不会再分开了 相信我
You’re stuck with me, believe me.
但我一直后悔
But I’ve always regretted,
没在基德的巅峰时期击败他
not beating Kid at his best.
不管你们怎么努力
No matter how hard you guys work,
也难有当年的状态了
it won’t be your best.
那也要尽力而为
It’s the best we got.
那就揍他个屁滚尿流
Then go kick his ass.
既然你都发话了
Well, since you put it like that.
那他就死定了
He’s a dead man.
走左路
Stay left.
走左路
Stay left.
左边 左边
Left. Left!
我觉得我准备好了
I think I might be ready.
你是准备好了 你个独眼怪兽
Yeah, you’re ready. You’re a one-eyed monster.
这一片是贵宾区
Okay, so this is my VIP section,
你得让这里坐满了贵宾 明白吗
I need to fill it with VIPs. Understand?
把卡戴珊请来
I want a Kardashian.
我还要个大奶♥子♥的女伴
Give me a big-tittied Playmate.
不管在哪部电影里演过拳手的小白脸
Whatever pussy white boy actor that played a boxer in a movie,
全都给我请来
I want him in these seats.
卢 你要带谁来
Lou, you got anybody?
我八十岁的老妈
My eighty-year-old mother looks alright.
卢 这是贵宾位 你妈眼不好使
Ok, Lou, these are VIP seats, ok? That woman can’t see.
我让她坐山顶区 起码听得见
I can put her up top. She can hear.
她日夜都盼着来
She’s looking forward to this.
我没时间跟你废话 卢
I’m not gonna waste that time, Lou.
就位 预备
Down! Set.
冲 冲 冲 冲 冲
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
BJ 有人来找你
BJ, you got a visitor.
交给你了 教练
They’re yours, coach.
注意 听我口令
All right, listen up!
我知道你一定很讨厌我
Look, I know you got every right to hate me.
我不怨你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!