两岁小孩都能防住了
A two-year-old could’ve seen that coming.
你打算瞒我多久
When were you gonna tell me?
发生什么了
What happened?
几年前 炉子在院子里爆♥炸♥了
A crucible blew up at the yard a couple of years ago.
击穿了视网膜 我以为能恢复的
Detached the retina. I thought it would heal.
我觉得我能行的
I figured I could get by.
能行? 你这样只会让莎莉担惊受怕
“Get by”? Not only did you put Sally at risk.
如果他发现你右路全废了 你就死定了
If he finds out he can hit you on the right, he can kill you.
那我尽量走左路
Then I go to my left.
我需要这比赛 莱特
I need to do this, Light.
我知道你是为了我才硬挺的
Look, I know you’re doing this for my sake,
我很感激 真的
and I appreciate it. Believe me.
但是这太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
这比赛不能打了
We gotta call off the fight.
我困了 你看见基德了吗
I’m tired. Have you seen Kid?
没有 你不如去他办公室找找
No. You know, go over there and try his office.
他真可爱
He’s cute.
你才可爱
You’re cute.
你长得跟安吉丽娜·茱莉一样
You look exactly like Angelina Jolie.
基德
Kid?
你在吗
You in here?
基德
Kid?
-我的天 -特里
– Holy shit! – Trey!
-你干什么呢 -你吓着我了
– What the hell are you doing? – You scared me!
快停车
Stop the car!
-你怎么没穿衣服 -快刹车
– Why is your shirt off? – Stop the car.
快转过身去踩刹车
Turn around and stop the car.
爷爷 我够不着刹车
I can’t reach the brakes, Grandpa!
别叫我爷爷
Don’t call me Grandpa.
-从座位上滑下去踩刹车 -快点停车
– Get off the seat and press the brake. – Sir! Go on! Get it!
踩那边的刹车
Press the brake down there.
快点踩刹车 快踩刹车
Go down and press the brake. Press the brake!
别告诉我爸 求你了
Please don’t tell my dad.
当然不 你也不许说 一辈子不许说
Oh, no, no. Never. This is our big dude secret. Never. Lifelong.
完蛋了
Oh, my goodness.
-莱特说得对 -哪对了
– Lightning’s right. – Why is he right?
-凭什么我就错了 -你不能再打拳了
– Why is he right and I’m wrong? – You can’t do this fight.
现在是我这20年来最好的状态
I’m in the best shape I’ve been in 20 years.
太危险了 为什么还要去
You can’t risk it. Why?
过去30年里你最想要的是什么
What have you wanted most for the last 30 years?
是这场决战
This fight,
还是其他
or something else?
特里 特里
Trey? Trey?
老爸
Dad!
我也就走开了一小会儿 就一小会儿
I turned my back, like, for a minute. That was it.
在酒吧里还敢走开 之前是怎么说的
Turn your back in a bar? What’d you say to me? What did you say?
你说”吃个饭 没准看个电影”
You said, “Dinner, maybe a movie.”
转身就带我儿子去酒吧 看你干的好事
Then you took my son to a bar. That’s what you did.
老爸 这不是他的错
Dad, it’s not his fault.
-也不是光屁♥股♥阿姨的错 -什么
– Or the naked lady’s. – What?
只希望你拿出一晚当父亲的样子来
One night I ask you to step up, act like a father to me,
结果你都做不到
and you can’t keep it together.
别这样 BJ 又没人受伤
Come on, BJ. Nobody got hurt.
这不都挺好嘛 别这样
Everybody’s okay. Come on.
都挺好的? 谁好了 反正我不好
“Everybody’s okay”? Who’s okay? I’m not okay.
基德 这是我儿子
Kid, all right? It’s my son.
他就是我的一切
He means everything to me.
我看你永远都不会懂的
I think that’s just a concept you would never understand.
-别这样 -你别插话 听我说
– Come on. – No, no. Listen to me.
你以后离我们远点 好吗
I’m gonna need you to stay away from us, okay?
别来找我了
You stay away from me.
也别来烦我儿子 就这样
You stay away from my son. That’s it.
瞧瞧你 还顽强地活着
Hey! Look at you. Still alive, defying the odds.
真好笑 那我就开门见山好了
Good one. Makes it a lot easier for me to say what I gotta say.
-他不干了 -不干了 什么不干了
– He’s out. – “Out”? What do you mean “out”?
-比赛不打了 再见 -再见
– Fight’s off. See you. – “See you”?
等会儿 什么再见 回来
Hey! Wait, ain’t no damn “see you.” Get back here,
你个皱皱巴巴的老混♥蛋♥
you wrinkled, Hobbit-faced son of a bitch.
咱们可是签了合同的
I got a contract.
-雷泽非打不可 -他不会参加
– Razor is gonna fight. – He’s not gonna fight.
你可以把当初你♥爸♥从雷泽那
So you can take some of the money your father
坑来的钱抽出一部分
skimmed off Razor the first time out,
去坑别的倒霉鬼去
get yourself a new guy.
雷泽肯定不打了
Razor’s not gonna fight.
去你的 也去我爸的
You know what? Screw you and screw my dad.
你以为就你一个被我爸坑了吗
You think you the only one that got ripped off?
我爸只给我留下了一屁♥股♥恶名
Only thing my dad left me was a bad reputation,
所以我才需要这比赛来正名
which is why I need this to happen.
我有个小儿子在上私立学校
I got a little boy in private school,
这就意味着他得跟着白人鬼混
which means he has white friends,
所以他也想要白人想要的破玩意
which means he wants white people shit.
他说要办成人礼
He asked me for a bar mitzvah.
你知道那破玩意多贵
Any idea how expensive that shit is?
贵不死你
It’s expensive!
我很遗憾你境遇凄惨 还有个混♥蛋♥亲爹
I feel your pain and I’m sorry your father was such a prick,
但雷泽肯定不打了
but Razor’s not doing the fight.
我跟你说 我跟你…
Let me tell you something. I’ll tell you what’s…
我跟你说话呢
I’m talking to you.
惹我生气了也不走快点
You not even gonna storm off in a fast fashion?
还故意慢慢地走
You gonna walk slow on me?
你这样不就是存心想让我…
For you to walk off makes me look…
该死
Oh, shit!
我他妈还得把车退回去
I gotta take the car back?
丹迪 你最好是报喜的
Dante. This better be good news because
我受不了坏消息了
I can’t handle anything bad.
你在哪呢 莎莉·罗斯
Where are you, Sally Rose?
-我想了个好玩的 -说来听听
– I’ve got a really great idea. – Okay, let’s hear it.
不如这样
How about this?
-我们出城 -然后呢
– We go out of town. – Yeah?
-离开这里 -好啊 你打算去哪
– Let’s get out of here. – Okay. Let’s do it. Where?
你还记得我们一直想去阿迪朗达克山脉
Do you remember how we always loved the Adirondacks
但还是没去成
and we never went?
-记得 -说了无数次了 对吗
– Yeah. – Millions of times, right?
没错 无数次了
Right. Millions of leaves.
-我们很后悔没去 对吧 -对
– And we regretted it, right? – Yeah.
怎么 想去弥补遗憾吗
Well, okay, what? No more regrets?
我的天
Jesus!
你又要临阵脱逃吗 又要当懦夫吗
You gonna quit again? Again, you’re gonna quit?
-滚开 基德 -没门 我不走
– Get out of here, Kid. – No way. I don’t think so.
不行 你不同意参加比赛
No, no. I’m not gonna get out of here
我就不走
till you say you’re gonna fight me.
你又想干什么你个蠢货
What are you doing, you moron?
瞧瞧你们 简直不敢相信
Oh, will you look… I can’t believe this.
-快走 基德 -为了她才退出吗
– Get out of here, Kid. – Is that why you quit? Because of her?
-就为了她 她让你退的吗 -亨利
– Because of her? Did she make you quit? – Henry.
你让我等了30年
Hey, you made me wait 30 years
才等到机会向世界证明我能揍扁你
to prove to the world I could kick your ass.
我要揍死你
And that’s what I’m gonna do, kick your ass.
-别纠缠我们了 放手吧 -放手
– You’re gonna move on. Move on! – What, move on?
你抱得美人归 倒让我放手了
Now that you got her, you want me to move on?
我得到了什么
And what do I got?
一无所有 什么都没有
Nothing. Nothing.
你跟我打成平局 你好意思吗
How do you live with yourself knowing that we tied?
根本没什么平局 你赢不了我
There was no grudge match. You never beat me.
我就在场 他都打得你找不着北了
I was there! He kicked your ass!
才没有 他明知道我没准备好
He didn’t kick my ass. He knew I wasn’t ready for that fight.
根本不是他本事
He didn’t do shit.
我输是因为我不在状态
I lost because I was out of shape.
我第一场大胜就是因为我状态正佳
The first one, I kicked his ass because I was in shape.
-你真可悲 -还说我可悲
– You’re pathetic. – “You’re pathetic.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!