但我当时一门心思想拿冠军
but I was focused on winning the title.
我知道 我知道 但我太爱你了
I know that. I know that.But I was so in love with you.
我甚至偷偷飞过去想给你个惊喜
And I even flew up to surprise you.
然后我就看见你和那个女人
And then I saw you with that woman.
我不认识她 我们之间什么都没发生
I didn’t know her. Nothing happened.
我根本不知道她是谁
I had no idea who she was.
不知道怎么就碰上了
She just showed up.
我又怎么知道这些
What did I know?
我只想报复你
I just wanted to hurt you
因为我认为你伤害了我
as much as I thought you had hurt me.
然后
And so,
就遇见基德了
Kid.
基德
Kid.
基德 好吧
Kid. All right.
我理解
I understand.
我觉着这些鸽子快被我们郁闷死了
I think we’ve depressed the shit out of these pigeons.
可不是么
No, don’t say that. Right?
第一次单独跟我出去 紧张吗
It’s the first time taking you alone. You nervous?
该紧张的是你 如果我告诉我爸
For you, maybe. If I told my dad,
你居然拿一箱啤酒冒充儿童座
you used a 12 pack of beer for a car seat,
他肯定很不高兴
he will not be happy.
但愿他饶了我
He should’ve given us one,
不过这是咱俩之间的秘密
but you know what? It’ll be our secret.
我会开得非常慢的 好吗
And I’ll drive slow. All right?
你今晚想去哪玩 去看电影吗
So, what do you wanna do tonight? Go to the movies?
要是限制级的片我就去 儿童片我不看
If it’s PG-13 or R. I don’t do G.
-你可比你看上去老多了 -你也是
– Oh, wow. You’re old for your years. – You too.
怎么了 丹迪
Yeah. Dante.
我们要轰动匹兹堡了 基德
We bigger than Pittsburgh, Kid!
-你什么意思 -什么意思
– Well, what do you mean? – What’s it mean?
意思是咱的票卖♥♥得爆火
It means we sold too many seats.
得换个大点的场馆
It means we need a bigger venue.
老兄 格斗场那一出让咱们轰动全国了
Dude, the UFC thing put us over the top.
哪里弄来大场馆
How we gonna get a new venue?
这你操心什么 早敲定了
What do you mean how? It’s already done!
康寿能源中心愿意承办比赛
The Consol Energy Center wants us!
一万八千个座位啊
Eighteen thousand seats.
你逗我呢
You messing with me?
谁逗你 你个老混♥蛋♥
No, I ain’t messing, you geriatric prick.
还有付费点播和HBO直播 忘了说了
Pay-per-view and HBO too. I forgot to tell you that.
基德 如果观众收视率高
Let me tell you something Kid, if people buy this thing,
咱们永远都不用愁没钱花了
do you understand this will set us straight finacially?
我说的可是巨额的票子啊
A different type of money.
卡戴珊卖♥♥性♥爱♥录像带也就这个价了
I’m talking about that Kardashian sex tape type money.
-你可别耍我 -真的 老兄
– Don’t mess with me, man. – This is real, man.
咱要挣大钱了
This is money, baby!
好 好 太好了
Yeah, good. All good. Good.
-我就跟你说一声 -好
– I just wanted to let you know. – Good.
-再见 老兄 -多谢了
– Bye, man. – Thanks.
太好了
Yeah.
我成功了
I’m making it, baby!
又把钥匙忘房♥间里了 该死
I left my keys in the house. Goddamn it.
自从知道了我不那么善于言辞
So since we established that I’ve never been that verbal,
甚至有段时间你说跟我没法交流
and even you told me I had a hard time communicating.
还记得吗
Remember that?
-记得 -不用这种语气吧
– Uh, yeah. – You didn’t have to say it like that.
你说的对
Well, you were right.
我努力改了
And I worked at it.
我开始利用废旧物品做些小玩意儿
I started making things from junk or objects
都是园子里捡来的 然后做了这个给你
that I found at the yard. And I made this for you.
太棒了
Oh, it’s darling.
-这是…-老鼠吧 我估计
-It’s… – A mouse, I guess.
不 看起来更像狗 对 就是狗
No, it looks more like a dog. Yeah, it’s a dog.
-什么时候做的 -忘了 有年头了
– When did all this start? – I don’t know. A long time ago.
就是些生锈的废铜烂铁
It’s just that some people look at old rusty scrap metal,
别人看见会说”就是破烂嘛”
and say, “ah, that’s just junk.”
不过我不这样看
But I see something else.
太好看了 我喜欢
That’s beautiful! I love that.
抱歉 夏普先生
Excuse me, Mr. Sharp.
你有一通来自丹迪先生的电♥话♥
You have a phone call from a Mr. Dante Slate.
跟他说我忙着呢
Please tell him I’m busy.
但他坚持要你接 他的原话是
I’m afraid he insisted that it was quote,
“惊天大事” “走狗屎运了”
“mad important,” and that “shit just got real.”
既然是”惊天大事” 那你该听一听
Maybe you should take it because it’s mad important.
狗屎运
Shit just got real.
好吧
Okay.
-我是不是错过了什么 -什么
– Am I missing something here? – What?
丹迪刚刚说你要在康寿能源中心打比赛
Dante just told you you’re playing the Consol Center.
-怎么了 -你看上去紧张大过兴奋
– Yeah? – And you act more nervous than excited.
不 我很兴奋
No, listen, I’m excited.
我晚上不怎么开车 我得集中注意力
I don’t drive a lot at night and I’m concentrating.
这可是件大…
This is gonna be huge…
莎莉
Sally!
你还好吗 你割伤了
Are you okay? No, you’re cut up here.
我压根没看见他 突然就开过来了
I never saw that guy. He came out of nowhere.
我对天发誓我真没看见
I swear to God, I never saw him. Jesus!
你们没事吧
You guys all right?
受伤了吗
You guys ok?
付费点播 付费点播 付费点播
Pay-per-view! Pay-per-view! Pay-per-view!
真出名了 你相信吗
It’s gonna be real. Can you believe this?
我不敢相信你居然把孩子带到酒吧来
I’m not believing you brought this boy to the bar.
不是说好了要看电影吗
We’re going to the movies.
待会就去 我先庆祝一会儿 好吗
We will. We’re just gonna celebrate for a little bit, okay?
替我看一下他好吗 乔伊
Keep an eye on him, Joey, okay?
你们都得一口气喝完
Now you all have to chug!
我们都得一口气喝完
Now we all have to chug!
咱们出去爽一下吧
Let’s you and I get out of here.
不行 我还带着孩子呢
Well, I can’t, I got him, so…
没事的 他玩得正高兴呢
He’s fine. He’s having fun.
瞧 多高兴
Look. Time of his life.
来吧
Come on.
咱们速战速决
We’ll be quick about it.
您觉得如何 会留疤吗
What do you think? Will it leave a scar?
伤疤紧贴着你的发际线
Well, it’s running right along your hairline,
不会注意到的
so I doubt you’ll notice a thing.
-除非我秃了 -你怎么会秃头
– Unless I go bald. – Which, of course, you won’t.
我保证 不会的 即使你秃头
You won’t, I promise. But if you do,
也肯定是最性感的秃头女郎
you’re gonna be one smoking hot bald lady
额头上还有条疤 我肯定乐意和你约会
with a little scar that I’d love to hang out with.
-祝你们两位晚上愉快 -你也是
– Okay. You folks have a good evening. – Same.
-多谢你 -瞧瞧你俩
– Thank you. – Look at the two of you.
谁想得到呢
Who would have thunk it?
莱特 你好啊
Lightning, hi.
很高兴见到你 莎莉
Good to see you, Sally.
生活真奇妙 是吧
Strange how life works out, huh?
我忽然想起在韩国认识的一个脱衣舞♥女♥
Oh, I’m flashing on to a stripper I knew once in Korea.
她从不收我钱 连做♥爱♥也不收
She never charged me. Not even for the most daring requests.
我一直想再见她一面来着
I keep hoping I’d run into her again someday.
看看她还有她的”兵乓球”
Her and her ping-pong ball.
看到你俩重修旧好让我又重燃希望了
I’m just saying, seeing the two of you together gives me hope.
说得真好
That’s sweet.
-他的话你也信 -也是
– No, it’s not. – I think.
你看起来不错 感觉怎样
You look good. So how you feeling?
-没事 小事一桩 -那就好
– Oh, I’m fine. I’m fine. No big deal at all. – Good.
我能和你谈谈吗
Listen, can I talk to you for a minute?
-你想谈什么 -猜吧
– So, what’d you want to talk about? – Call it.
你趁我不注意而已
Come on, I wasn’t paying attention.
打算什么时候跟我说你瞎了一只眼
When were you going to tell me you’re blind in one eye?
你怎么发现的
How’d you know?
还用问吗 那蠢货居然能扇你一巴掌
How’d I know? When that bum bitch slapped you at the UFC fight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!