修车厂的年轻人 你真好心
It’s that nice, young man from the motor club.
-再次谢谢你 -没什么 女士
-Thank you again. -It’s nothing, ladies.
他是杰佛逊郡 动作最快的修车工
He’s the fastest jack in Jefferson County.
那是怎么回事?
What was that all about?
我真的不知道 她们整晚一直吃我豆腐
I really don’t know. They’ve been hitting on me all night.
你在这里
There you are.
我还没好好谢谢你救巴斯特
I never thanked you properly for what you did for Buster.
他本来一定会噎死的
He would have choked for sure.
可能会 他想吞下一整条牛
He may have. He was trying to swallow a whole cow.
-我欠你一次 老兄 -好好把握 他是难得的好人
-I owe you one, buddy. -Hang onto him, dear. He’s a real find.
-你今天做了什么事? -和平常一样
-What did you do today? -Same old, same old.
对不起
Excuse me.
佛瑞 婚礼还好吗?
Fred, how was the wedding?
我要谢谢你让黛比想通了
I just wanted to thank you for making Debbie go through with it.
我只是激发她对你的热情
All I did was fan the flame of her passion for you.
你最棒了
You are the best.
不 你才棒
No, you are the best.
丽塔 这是黛比和佛瑞
Rita, this is Debbie and Fred Kleiser.
-拿去 恭喜你们 -这是什么?
-Here you go, kids. Congratulations. -What is this?
不会吧!
No way!
疯狂摔角!
Wrestlemania!
你怎么知道? 反正我们都要去匹兹堡!
How did you know? We’re gonna be in Pittsburgh anyway!
-谢谢 你真够朋友! -这才是最棒的!
-Thank you! You’re a real pal! -This is the best!
-我不懂 -我想也是
-I don’t understand. -I guess not.
大家怎么都认识你? 你一年才来一次
How does everyone know you? You only come here once a year.
你好像是城里最受欢迎的人
You seem like the most popular person in town.
对不起 康纳医生吗?
Excuse me. Dr. Connors?
我要谢谢你治好菲力的背
I want to thank you for fixing Felix’s back.
他又能整理住家周围了
He can even help around the house again.
真遗憾 菲力
I’m sorry to hear that, Felix.
“康纳医生”?
“Dr. Connors”?
那是一种荣誉头衔
It’s kind of an honorary title.
-怎么回事? -我真的不知道
-What is going on? -I really don’t know.
你一定在搞什么鬼
There is something going on with you.
你想听完整版还是浓缩版?
Would you like the long version or the short one?
先从浓缩版开始
Let’s start with the short and go from there.
好 各位注意
Okay, folks. Attention.
拍卖♥♥单身汉时间到了 你们都知道规则
Time for the big bachelor auction. You all know the rules.
有资格的单身汉到前面来…
All the eligible bachelors come down in front…
女士们请出价!
and you ladies bid on them!
你们可以和他们做任何事 不准问问题!
You get to do whatever you want with them. No questions asked!
只要合法 我不想知道你们做什么事!
I don’t want to know about it, as long as it’s legal!
钱包拿出来 请记得这是慈善活动!
Get out your pocketbooks and remember, it’s all for charity!
你在这里干嘛? 上台去啊
What are you doing down here? Go on. Get up there.
我有十块钱 你是我的了!
I got ten bucks that says you’re mine!
-我找到第一个受害者 -菲尔·康纳 上来吧!
-Buster, I got your first victim. -Come up here!
好! 这位优良男士该出价多少?
All right! What am I bid for this fine specimen?
5块钱!
Five dollars!
从5元起跳
The bidding has begun at five dollars.
-10元! -15元!
-Ten dollars! -Fifteen!
-20元! -25元!
-Twenty! -Twenty-five!
-30! -35!
-Thirty! -Thirty-five!
-40! -45!
-Forty! -Forty-five!
-50! -55!
-Fifty! -Fifty-five!
-60! -有人出到60了 还有更高的吗?
-Sixty! -I’m bid sixty. Do I hear more?
339元8毛8!
Three hundred and thirty-nine dollars and eighty-eight cents!
我们不接受出价了 就卖♥♥给…
We can’t accept any more bids. That’s sold…
出339元8毛8的女士!
to the little lady for $339.88!
恭喜
Congratulations.
单身汉们! 下一个是谁?
Okay, bachelors! Who’s next?
好! 各位出价多少?
All right! What am I bid for this guy?
有人出1块半吗?
Do I hear a buck and a half?
有没有?
Anybody?
-7毛5? -我出2毛5!
-Seventy-five cents? -I bid two bits!
出2毛5的女士得标!
Sold to the lady for twenty-five cents!
我得标了!
I got him!
菲尔·康纳! 我就知道是你!
Phil Connors! I thought that was you!
这是尼德·莱尔森 我新的保险经纪人
This is Ned Ryerson, my new insurance agent.
是啊!
I’ll say!
我有20年没见到这家伙了
I have not seen this guy for 20 years.
他跟我买♥♥了所有的保险 终身险 单一险…
He comes to me and buys whole life, term, uniflex…
火险 窃盗险 汽车险 牙齿险 健康险…
fire, theft, auto, dental, health…
加上意外死亡 解雇险和水灾险
with the optional death and dismemberment plan, water damage.
今天是我这辈子最棒的一天
This is the best day of my life.
我也是
Mine too.
-我们要去哪? -别搞砸了
-Where are we going? -Let’s not spoil it.
我懂了!
I got that!
-我为什么不能看? -因为你会让我分心
-Why can’t I look? -Because you bother me a lot.
我很冷 还要坐多久?
I’m getting cold. How much longer do I have to sit here?
我要让你值回票价 你出最高价得标
I’m just giving you your money’s worth. You paid top dollar for me.
我认为你是物超所值
I think you were a bargain.
你这么说真好 也许你说对了
Sweet of you to say. You’re probably right.
-完成了没? -快好了
-Is it finished yet? -Almost.
我还要淋上樱桃糖浆才能吃
I still have to put cherry syrup on top and then we can eat it.
快点! 我快冻死了!
Come on! I’m freezing!
等一下 好了 我把它转向灯光
One second. All right. Let me turn toward the light.
不可思议
It’s amazing.
好漂亮
It’s beautiful.
-你怎么做到的? -你的脸我非常熟悉…
-How did you do that? -I know your face so well…
我能闭着眼睛做
I could have done it with my eyes closed.
好漂亮 我不知道该说什么
It’s lovely. I don’t know what to say.
我知道
I do.
无论明天发生什么事…
No matter what happens tomorrow…
或者往后的生命中发生什么事…
or for the rest of my life…
我现在都很快乐 因为我爱你
I’m happy now because I love you.
我也很快乐
I think I’m happy too.
-拜讬 别又来了 -那首歌♥很棒!
-Please, not again. -That is a great song!
-才怪! -别听这家伙的…
-It’s not! -Don’t listen to this man…
太早了
It’s too early.
有点不一样
Something is different.
好事还是坏事?
Good or bad?
只要不一样就是好事…
Anything different is good…
不过这真的很好
but this could be real good.
你怎么在这里?
Why are you here?
我买♥♥了你 你是我的
I bought you. I own you.
你怎么还在这里?
But why are you still here?
你叫我留下 我就留下来
You said stay, so I stayed.
我叫你留下你就留下?
I said stay, so you stayed?
连牧羊犬都不听我的话
I can’t even make a collie stay.
我去看样东西
I gotta check something.
留下来
Stay.
他们不见了!
They’re gone!
他们全都不见了!
They’re all gone!
-知道今天是什么吗? -什么?
-Do you know what today is? -What?
今天就是明天
Today is tomorrow.
发生了
It happened.
-你在这里 -我在这里
-You’re here. -I’m here.
你昨晚怎么不像这样子? 你睡着了
Why weren’t you like this last night? You just fell sleep.
昨晚是漫长一天的结束
It was the end of a very long day.
今天我能帮你做什么事吗?
Is there anything I can do for you today?
我一定会想出事情给你做
I’m sure I can think of something.
好漂亮!
It’s so beautiful!
我们住在这里吧
Let’s live here.
先租一间房♥子再说
We’ll rent to start.