and they would say, “That glass is half empty.”
其他人会说 “这杯子半满”
Other guys would say, “That glass is half full.”
我认为你是 “半空” 型的人 对不对?
I peg you as a “glass is half empty” kind of guy. Am I right?
如果你困在一个地方每天都完全一样…
What would you do if you were stuck in one place…
做什么都改变不了状况 你会怎么办?
and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?
我的人生就是那样
That sums it up for me.
祝你好运 我半路让你下车
Good luck. I’ll drop you off.
-卡住了 要摇一下 -起来
-This thing sticks. You gotta jiggle it. -Come on up here.
-天啊 -钥匙给我
-My gosh. -Give me your keys, pal.
是朋友就不会让你开车 站好 深呼吸
Friends don’t let friends drive. Stand up here. Take a deep breath.
你还好吗? 真的?
You feel okay? Really?
你没事了
You’re all right.
想在这里还是车上吐?
You want to throw up here or in the car?
-都要 -来吧
-I think both. -Come on.
我不该开车
I don’t think I should be driving.
我想也是 小心头
I don’t either. Watch your head.
小心膝盖 别受伤了
Watch your knees. Don’t break anything.
好 别忘了系安全带
All right. Let’s not forget seat belts.
还有谁能去买♥♥煎饼?
Who else could go for some flapjacks right now?
拱石州 宾夕法尼亚
我问你们一个问题
Let me ask you guys a question.
-说吧 -万一没有明天呢?
-Shoot. -What if there were no tomorrow?
没有明天? 也就是没有结果啰
No tomorrow? That would mean there would be no consequences.
不会有宿醉 我们可以随心所欲!
There would be no hangovers. We could do whatever we wanted!
没错 想做什么就做什么
That’s true. We could do whatever we want.
要是想撞烂邮筒 就让雷夫开车了
If we wanted to hit mailboxes, we could let Ralph drive!
-我想他们要你停车 -抓好
-I think they want you to stop. -Hang on.
人生就是这么一回事
It’s the same thing your whole life:
“清理房♥间” “站好” “脚抬起来”
“Clean up your room.” ” Stand up straight.” ” Pick up your feet.”
“像个男人有担当” “对你妹好一点”
“Take it like a man.” “Be nice to your sister.”
“别把啤酒和葡萄酒混合”
“Don’t mix beer and wine, ever.”
“别在铁轨上开车”
“Don’t drive on the railroad tracks.”
菲尔 这点我刚好同意
Phil, that’s one I happen to agree with.
我不知道 贾斯
I don’t know, Gus.
我想有时候就该孤注一掷
Sometimes I think you just have to take the big chances.
我们是警♥察♥! 立刻停车!
This is the police! Pull over immediately!
我们在说话
We’re talking in here.
我猜他会先转弯
I’m betting he’ll swerve first.
我不要再照别人的规则生活了
I’m not gonna live by their rules anymore.
-我注意到了 -做了选择就要接受
-I noticed that. -You make choices and live with them.
我的膝盖
My knee.
让我来应付
Let me handle this.
三个吉士汉堡 两份大薯条…
Three cheeseburgers, two large fries…
两杯巧克力奶昔还有一杯大可乐
two chocolate shakes and one large Coke.
-还有煎饼 -吃煎饼太早了吗?
-And some flapjacks. -Too early for flapjacks?
快起床!
Rise and shine, campers!
别忘了装备 今天外面很冷
Don’t forget your booties because it’s cold out there today!
外面每天都很冷 这里是迈阿密海滩吗? 不可能
It’s cold out there every day. What is this, Miami Beach? Not hardly.
睡得像婴儿一样 谢谢
Slept like a baby. Thank you.
-我想来点咖啡 -你想…
-I’d love some of your coffee. -I hope…
晚一点会下雪 不过大风雪会侵袭城外
Flurries moving in later, but the blizzard will hit outside of town.
蓝太太 今天早上有人找我吗?
Mrs. Lancaster, was anybody looking for me here this morning?
也许是州警? 蓝帽子 佩枪 还有警棍?
Perhaps a state official? Maybe a blue hat, gun, nightstick?
没有那种人 会有吗?
No one like that. Will there be?
显然没有
Apparently not.
请帮我保留房♥间 我要多待一天
Hold my room for me, please. I’m staying an extra day.
明天见 老爹
Catch you tomorrow, Pops.
菲尔? 菲尔·康纳!
Phil? Phil·Connors!
尼德?
Ned?
我喜欢看中年人做事不顾后果
I like to see a man of advancing years throwing caution to the wind.
满激励人心的
It’s inspiring, in a way.
我的年纪没你想的那么老
My years are not advancing as fast as you might think.
还要咖啡吗?
More coffee, hon?
拿过来
Just keep it coming, please.

Sure thing.
随便放
Just put that anywhere, pal.
救得好
Good save.
你不担心胆固醇 肺癌吗?
Don’t you worry about cholesterol, lung cancer, love handles?
我什么都不担心了
I don’t worry about anything anymore.
你怎么会这么特别? 大家总有事会担心
What makes you so special? Everybody worries about something.
所以我才特别 我甚至不用牙线剔牙
That’s exactly what makes me so special. I don’t even have to floss.
怎样?
What?
“可怜的人只会注意自己…”
“The wretch, concentered all in self…
“生活 会丧失名声…”
Living, shall forfeit fair renown…
“而双重的死亡 将从他出现的地方…”
And, doubly dying, shall go down…
“坠落到污秽的尘埃中…”
To the vile dust, from whence he sprung…
“无人哀悼 尊崇 歌♥颂”
Unwept, unhonor’d, and unsung.”
华特·史考特爵士写的
Sir Walter Scott.
-你不喜欢诗? -我很爱诗
-You don’t like poetry? -I love poetry.
我以为是威勒·史考特 我都搞糊涂了
I just thought that was Willard Scott. I was confused.
你想我会这样是因为太自我中心吗?
Do you think I’m acting like this because I’m egocentric?
我知道你很自我中心 那是你的特点
I know you’re egocentric. It’s your defining characteristic.
你们好了没? 趁天气没变坏前赶快出发
Are you guys ready? We better get going to stay ahead of the weather.
谢了 赖瑞 需要打包吗?
Thanks, Larry. Would you like a doggie bag?
-我留在这里吃完 -我以为你不喜欢这里
-I’ll stay here and finish. -I thought you hated this town.
我越来越喜欢了
It’s beginning to grow on me.
赖瑞 别看了
Larry, quit staring.
这个很好吃
These are excellent.
今天早上有看到土拨鼠吗?
Did you see the groundhog this morning?
我从不错过
I never miss it.
你贵姓大名?
What’s your name?
南茜·泰勒 你是?
Nancy Taylor. And you are?
-你上哪所高中? -什么?
-What high school did you go to? -What?
-高中 -林肯高中 在匹兹堡
-High school. -Lincoln, in Pittsburgh.
-你是谁? -你高三的英文老师是谁?
-Who are you? -Who was your senior English teacher?
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
-你高三的英文老师是… -华许老师
-Your 12th-grade English teacher was… -Mrs. Walsh.
南茜 林肯 华许 谢谢
Nancy. Lincoln. Walsh. Thanks very much.
南茜!
Nancy!
林肯高中
Lincoln High School.
华许老师的课我坐你隔壁
I sat next to you in Mrs. Walsh’s English class.
对不起.
I’m sorry.
-好巧 -你不记得我了吧?
-That’s amazing. -You don’t remember me, do you?
我还邀请你参加毕业舞会
I even asked you to the prom.
当时我很矮 后来长高了
I was short, and I’ve sprouted.
天啊! 你好吗?
Gosh! How are you?
很好 你看起来美极了
Great. You look terrific.
简直美呆了
You look very terrific.
-我得做这项报导 -你是记者?
-I have to do this report. -Are you a reporter?
我是匹兹堡第9频道的气象播报员
I’m a weatherman with Channel 9 Pittsburgh.
我早该知道 太好了!
I should have known. That’s great!
或许晚一点我们可以…
Maybe later we could…
什么都好
Whatever.
待在这里 答应我?
Stay right here. Promise me?
我马上回来 祝我好运
I’ll be right back. Wish me luck.
祝你好运!
Good luck!
菲尔
Phil.
噢 丽塔
Oh, Rita.
谁是丽塔?
Who’s Rita?
我怎么知道?
How should I know?
这算什么? 一♥夜♥情♥吗?
Is this some kind of one-night stand?
刚好相反 南茜 我爱你
On the contrary, Nancy. I love you.
我一直爱着你
I’ve always loved you.
这么说会很突兀 但是…
This is gonna seem sudden, but…
南茜 你愿意当我的老婆吗?
Nancy, will you be my wife?
丽塔
Rita.
是南茜
Nancy.
随便
Whatever.
一阵强风吹
A gust of wind.
狗开始叫
A dog barks.
卡车进来
Cue the truck.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!