Did you sleep well, Mr. Connors?
睡得好吗?
Did I sleep well?
-想喝点咖啡吗? -好 我要双份的
-Would you like some coffee? -Please. I think I’ll have a double.
祝你玩得开心
I hope you enjoy the festivities.
听说有大风雪
There’s talk of a blizzard.
你有 “似曾相识” 的感觉吗?
Do you ever have deja vu?
应该没有 但我可以问厨房♥
I don’t think so, but I could check with the kitchen.
没关系 谢谢
That’s okay. Thank you.
你今天要退房♥吗?
Will you be checking out today?
我离开的机率是80%
I’d say the chance of departure is 80 percent.
75 80
Seventy-five, eighty.
对不起
Excuse me.
大家要去哪?
Where is everybody going?
去火鸡丘 今天是土拨鼠节
To Gobbler’s Knob. It’s Groundhog Day.
那还是一年一次吧?
It’s still just once a year, isn’t it?
菲尔·康纳 我就知道是你
Phil Connors. I thought that was you.
别说你不记得我 我可是记得很清楚喔
Don’t you say you don’t remember me. I sure as heck-fire remember you.
尼德·莱尔森?
Ned Ryerson?
乒! 一猜就中!
Bing! First shot right out of the box!
你好吗 老兄?
How’s it going, old buddy?
我不太舒服 失陪了
Actually, I’m not feeling well. Would you excuse me?
真好玩 你竟然提到你的健康
It’s funny you should mention your health.
你绝对猜不到我做哪一行
You will never guess what I do now.
-拉保险吗? -又猜中了
-Do you sell insurance? -Bing again!
你今天真是聪明
You are sharp as a tack today.
你有寿险吗? 如果有 还可以多买♥♥一点
Do you have life insurance? If you do, you could always use more.
对吧? 谁不是呢?
Right? Who couldn’t?
我感觉得到你没有保险
You know something? I got a feeling you ain’t got any.
-对不对? -我要走了
-Am I right or am I right? -I gotta go.
小心那一步 很重要
Watch out for that first step. It’s a doozy.
菲尔 在这边!
Phil, over here!
-你到哪去了? -丽塔 帮我一个忙
-Where have you been? -Rita, do me a favor.
我需要有人好好赏我一巴掌
I need someone to give me a good hard slap in the face.
-怎么样? -很好
-How’s that? -Good.
右脸也需要的话通知我 随时奉陪
If you need help with the other cheek, let me know. I’m right here.
-不太对劲 -你是醉了还是怎样?
-Something’s going on. -Are you drunk or something?
喝醉有趣多了 我能严肃一分钟吗?
Drunk’s more fun. Can I be serious for a minute?
-我不知道 你能吗? -我现在很严肃
-I don’t know. Can you? -I’m being serious.
我有问题了 可能有问题了
I’m having a problem. I may be having a problem.
-土拨鼠时间到了 -我就知道你会那么说
-It’s groundhog time. -I knew you would say that.
我真的觉得很奇怪
I really feel weird.
我们先拍完再谈
Let’s just do this, then we’ll talk.
倒数三…
On me in three.
二 一
Two, one.
土拨鼠节又到了
It’s Groundhog Day again.
我们一定会在火鸡丘等待…
That must mean we’re at Gobbler’s Knob waiting for the forecast…
全球最著名的土拨鼠预报员…
from the world’s most famous groundhog weatherman…
普苏塔尼菲尔…
Punxsutawney Phil…
它将告诉我们冬天还有多久
who’s just about to tell us how much more winter we can expect.
好热闹哦
This is a riot.
它很可爱吧?
Isn’t he cute?
现在是2月2日7点20分30秒…
“This February 2, at 7:20 and 30 seconds…
普苏塔尼的菲尔 先知中的先知…
Punxsutawney Phil, the seer of seers…
预言家中的预言家…
prognosticator of prognosticators…
很不情愿地出现在宾州的…
emerged reluctantly, but alertly in Punxsut…
对 老兄 我知道有大风雪
Yeah, Sport, I know there’s a blizzard.
长途线路什么时候修好?
When are the long-distance lines gonna be repaired?
万一没有明天呢? 今天就没有啊
What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn’t one today.
喂?
Hello?
早安 要去看土拨鼠吗?
Good morning. Off to see the groundhog?
睡得好吗 康…
Did you sleep well, Mr…
我就知道…
I thought…
别说你不记得我 我可是记得很清楚喔
Don’t say you don’t remember me. I sure as heck-fire remember you.
是我 尼德·莱尔森!
It’s me, Ned Ryerson!
尖鼻子尼德 秃头尼德 老兄 西凯…
Needlenose Ned. Ned the Head. Come on, buddy. Case Western…
这边!
Over here!
-你到哪去了? -谈点工作以外的事好吗?
-Where have you been? -Can we talk about a nonwork matter?
-你从来不谈工作 -我们真的需要谈谈 来
-You never talk about work. -We really have to talk. Come on.
-这是创意会议 别想跟来 -等等 我们有工作要做
-It’s a creative meeting. Forget it. -Wait a second. We’ve got work to do.
我没有 我已经做2次了
I don’t. I’ve already done it twice.
等你拍完 跟我在餐厅碰面
When you get finished, meet me in the diner.
-怎么回事? -不知道
-What’s that all about? -I don’t know.
真难搞
Prima donnas.
还要咖啡吗?
More coffee, hon?
不 谢了 买♥♥单
No, thanks. Just the check, please.
-甜点真可口 -那当然
-These sticky buns are heaven. -Aren’t they?
随便放
Just put that anywhere, pal.
救得好
Good save.
你怎会病到不能工作 理由最好漂亮一点
Tell me why you’re too sick to work, and it better be good.
我不断重覆经历同一天
I’m reliving the same day over and over.
土拨鼠节 今天
Groundhog Day. Today.
我在等你的笑点
I’m waiting for the punch line.
真的 这是第三次了
Really. This is the third time.
就像昨天根本没发生过
It’s like yesterday never happened.
我一直搞不懂 你干嘛编这套故事
I am racking my brain, but I can’t imagine why you’d make this up.
我没有编 我在求你帮忙
I’m not making it up. I am asking you for help!
你要我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
我不知道 你是制♥作♥人 想想办法
I don’t know! You’re a producer, come up with something.
想听我的建议吗?
You want my advice?
要我相信你的说法的话最好去检查你的脑袋
You should get your head examined if you expect me to believe that story.
你和土拨鼠菲尔同名?
Like the groundhog Phil?
找找你的影子 老兄
Look out for your shadow, pal.
白♥痴♥ 你的公车要走了
Morons, your bus is leaving.
好了吗? 我们最好赶快离开…
You guys ready? We better get going…
-在天气变坏之前 -我们回匹兹堡再谈
-to stay ahead of the weather. -Let’s talk back in Pittsburgh.
我才不要回匹兹堡
I’m not going back to Pittsburgh.
-为什么? -因为有大风雪
-Why not? -Because of the blizzard.
你说它会侵袭亚图纳
You said that would hit Altoona.
我知道我是那么说
I know that’s what I said.
我想你需要帮忙
I think you need help.
我也一直说我需要帮忙
That’s what I’ve been saying. I need help.
没有斑点 血块
No spots, no clots…
没有肿瘤 机能障碍
no tumors, no lesions…
没有动脉瘤
no aneurisms.
我看没什么问题
None that I can see.
想做断层扫瞄或磁共振成像就得回匹兹堡
If you want a CAT scan or an MRI, you have to go into Pittsburgh.
我没办法回匹兹堡
I can’t go into Pittsburgh.
-为什么? -有大风雪
-Why can’t you go into Pittsburgh? -There’s a blizzard.
对 大风雪
Right. The blizzard.
知道你需要什么吗 康纳先生?
You know what you may need, Mr. Connors?
切片检查
A biopsy.
精神科医生
A psychiatrist.
这是个很不寻常的问题 康纳先生
That’s an unusual problem, Mr. Connors.
我的病人♥大♥多是夫妻 一家人
Most of my work is with couples, families.
现在有一个酒鬼
I have an alcoholic now.
你上过大学吧? 该不会是念兽医心理学吧?
You went to college, right? It wasn’t veterinary psychology, was it?
你有没有修过跟这有关的课?
Didn’t you take some course that covered this stuff?
应该算有吧
Sort of. I guess.
变♥态♥心理学
Abnormal psychology.
我该怎么办?
So, what do I do?
你应该再来
I think we should meet again.
明天可以吗?
How’s tomorrow for you?
不好吗?
Is that not good?
我有一次去维京群岛
I was in the Virgin Islands once.
遇到一个女孩子
I met a girl.
我们一起吃龙虾 喝鸡尾酒
We ate lobster, drank pina coladas.
黄昏时我们像海獭一样做♥爱♥
At sunset, we made love like sea otters.
那真是美好的一天
That was a pretty good day.
我为何不能反覆过那一天?
Why couldn’t I get that day over and over and over?
有些人看到这个玻璃杯子…
You know, some guys would look at this glass…
他们会说 “这杯子半空”