今天有人问我…
Somebody asked me today…
“菲尔 随便让你选个地方 你会想到哪去?”
“Phil, if you could be anywhere, where would you like to be?”
我跟他说 “大概就是这里”
I said to him, “Probably right here.”
这里是内华达州的艾科 今天国内最高气温华氏79度
Elko, Nevada. Our nation’s high at 79 today.
加州明天会有温暖的天气…
In California, they’ll have warm weather tomorrow…
帮派斗殴和超贵的房♥地♥产♥
gang wars and some very overpriced real estate.
太平洋岸西北部会有很高大的树
Up in the Pacific Northwest, they’ll have some very tall trees.
落矶山脉天气晴朗
It will be clear across the Rockies and the Great Plains.
不过要小心 有麻烦要来了
But look out, here comes trouble.
天啊! 直接对着我们而来 小心
Oh, boy! Front coming our way. Look out.
那对三河地区会有什么影响?
What will that mean to us in the Three Rivers area?
这一大♥片♥蓝色♥区♥块! 是寒冷的北极气团
One of these big blue things! This cold, frigid, Arctic air.
从北方来的大♥片♥云团
This big mass out of the north.
它会和来自墨西哥湾的湿热空气相遇…
It will meet up with all this moisture coming out of the Gulf…
在高海拔地区混合 然后会导致降雪
mix together at high altitudes and cause some snow.
它不会侵袭匹兹堡 而会抵达亚图纳
It won’t hit us here in Pittsburgh. It will push off and hit Altoona.
好险
Close call.
让我们来看未来五天的天气预测
Let’s take a look at the five-day.
没什么好担心的
Nothing to be too scared about.
穿得暖和一点 可是不必穿雨靴
Bundle up warm, but leave your galoshes at home.
十点钟我不会在这里
I won’t be here for the 10:00.
明天是土拨鼠节 我要去普苏塔尼…
Tomorrow is Groundhog Day, and I’m going out to Punxsutawney…
参加全国历史最久的土拨鼠节庆
for our country’s oldest groundhog festival.
根据传说 明天2月2日…
According to the legend, tomorrow, February 2…
如果土拨鼠看到自己的影子 冬天就还有6周
if the groundhog sees his shadow, we’ll have six more weeks of winter.
-祈求好运吧 -好像很好玩的样子
-Keep your fingers crossed. -Sounds like a lot of fun.
这是你连续第3年去吧?
This is your third year in a row isn’t it?
第4年
Four, Nan.
谢谢你 菲尔
Thanks, Phil.
接下来 黛安·金曼要探讨电影中的性与暴♥力♥
Up next: Diane Kingman looks at sex and violence in the movies.
不要走开
Stay with us.
-好了 -到普苏塔尼玩得愉快
-We’re clear. -Have fun in Punxsutawney.
告诉你 美发妹
For your information, Hairdo…
有家无线电视台对我有兴趣
there is a major network interested in me.
一定是购物频道
That would be the Home Shopping Network.
谢了 赖瑞 到车上等
Thanks, Larry. Go wait in the van.
说得真妙 “高大的树”
That was nice. “Big trees.”
闭嘴 亨利 你能不能报十点的气象?
Stop, Henny. Can you handle the 10:00 or not?
如果你不想太赶的话 我可以报明天5点那节
If you don’t want to rush back, I can do the 5:00 tomorrow.
我会在普苏塔尼多待一秒钟? 别闹了!
I want to stay an extra second in Punxsutawney? Please!
丽塔觉得留在那边参加别的活动很不错…
Rita thinks it would be great to stay for some of the other events…
可以拍一些很棒的镜头
get some incredible footage.
群众 欢乐 还有刺♥激♥
The people and the fun, the excitement.
你还没跟她共事过 她人很好
You haven’t worked with her yet. She’s really nice.
她是很好的制♥作♥人
She’s gonna be a really good producer.
你们会很开心的
You guys will have fun.
她的开心和我的不一样 我5点会来 丽塔
She’s fun, but not my kind of fun. I will be here for the 5:00. Rita.
可以帮我保密吗 赖瑞?
Can you keep a secret, Larry?
我可能会离开PBH
I’m probably leaving PBH.
这是我们最后一次一起报导土拨鼠节
So this will be the last time we do the Groundhog together.
土拨鼠节有什么不好?
What’s wrong with the Groundhog Festival?
我在圣地牙哥报导燕子返回卡皮卓诺6年
In San Diego, I covered the swallows returning to Capistrano six years.
总有一天会有人看到我在访问土拨鼠
Someday somebody will see me interviewing a groundhog…
我根本没有前途
and think I don’t have a future.
那会是很好的报导
I think it’s a nice story.
它爬出来 四处看看
He comes out, and he looks around.
皱起小鼻子 到底有没有看到影子呢
He wrinkles up his little nose. He sees his shadow or he doesn’t see it.
很棒 观众会喜欢
It’s nice. People like it.
你是新来的吧?
You are new, aren’t you?
观众也喜欢血香肠
People like blood sausage too.
观众是白♥痴♥
People are morons.
你的态度还真不错
Nice attitude.
照照镜子 看你报导土拨鼠节是什么德性
Look in the mirror and see what you look like doing that groundhog thing.
做一次给我看?
For me? Once?
它爬出来 看到自己的影子
He comes out and looks at his little shadow.
-要来点血香肠吗? -我喜欢血香肠
-Would you like some blood sausage? -I like blood sausage.
往119号♥公路 普苏塔尼
欢迎来到普苏塔尼
世界气象首都 始于1887年
WPBH第9台 行动新闻
丽塔 我不能住在这里
Rita, I can’t stay here.
-真难搞 -我来处理 怎么回事?
-Prima donna. -I’ll handle it. What’s the matter?
我讨厌这地方 两年前我就来过 当时好惨
I hate this place. I stayed here two years ago. I was miserable.
-这根本是狗窝 我不要住在这里 -你不用住在这里
-It’s a fleabag. I’m not staying here. -You’re not staying here.
不用吗?
I’m not?
赖瑞只是让我下车 我帮你订了很棒的旅馆
Larry’s dropping me off. I booked you in a nice bed-and-breakfast.
很好 这是优秀制♥作♥人必备的特点
Great. I think this is the trait of a really good producer:
让明星开心
Keep the talent happy.
我很乐意效劳
Anything I can do.
愿意服侍我上厕所吗?
Would you help me with my pelvic tilt?
别得寸进尺
Within reason.
你要和我跟赖瑞吃晚餐吗?
Would you like to have dinner with Larry and me?
不 谢谢 我看过赖瑞吃饭的德性
No, thank you. I’ve seen Larry eat.
去睡觉吧 明天早上见
Get your sleep. I’ll see you in the morning.
别迟到
Don’t be late.
他真的自称为 “明星” 吗?
Did he actually call himself”the talent”?
该起床了
Okay, campers, rise and shine.
别忘了你的装备 今天外面很冷
Don’t forget your booties because it’s cold out there today.
外面每天都很冷 难道这里是迈阿密海滩吗?
It’s cold out there every day. What is this, Miami Beach?
不可能 等一下你就可以在大风雪中冒险了
Not hardly. You can expect hazardous travel later with that blizzard thing.
“大风雪”? 接下来是气象报告
“That blizzard thing”? Here’s the report.
气象局说会有大风雪
The National Weather Service is calling for a big blizzard thing.
对 不过今天特别刺♥激♥还有一个原因
They are. But there’s another reason why today is especially exciting.
天气特别冷
Especially cold.
每个人唇边都冒出一个大问题…
The big question on everybody’s lips…
龟裂的嘴唇
On their chapped lips.
你想菲尔出来会看到影子吗?
Do you think Phil will come out and see his shadow?
-普苏塔尼菲尔 -没错 土拨鼠投手
-Punxsutawney Phil. -That’s right, woodchuck chuckers.
今天是土拨鼠节!
It’s Groundhog Day!
-起来看土拨鼠吧! -过来 土拨鼠
-Get up and check that hog! -Come here, groundhog!
早安
Good morning.
-你会去看土拨鼠吗? -会
-You off to see the groundhog? -I am.
今年会是早春吗?
Do you think it will be an early spring?
我预测是3月21日
I’m predicting March 21.
猜得好
Good guess.
我想那会是春天的第一天
I think that actually is the first day of spring.
睡得好吗 康纳先生?
Did you sleep well, Mr. Connors?
我一个人睡 蓝太太
I slept alone, Mrs. Lancaster.
-想喝咖啡吗? -今天早上…
-Would you like some coffee? -Is there any possibility…
有没有浓缩咖啡或卡布奇诺?
of getting an espresso or a cappuccino this morning?
我真的不知道
I really don’t know.
“浓缩咖啡” 或 “卡布奇诺” 怎么拼?
How to spell “espresso” or “cappuccino” ?
这就可以了
This looks fine.
-祝你这次玩得愉快 -一定会的
-I hope you enjoy the festivities. -I’m sure I will.
听说有大风雪
There’s talk of a blizzard.
天气会有变化 大风雪会被吹走
We may catch a break and have that blizzard blow by us.
这股从南方来的湿热空气…
All this moisture coming up out of the south…
可能会吹到我们的东边
will probably push on east of us.
它会在高海拔地区结晶 并为我们带来降雪
At high altitudes it will crystallize and give us what we call snow.
可能会有积雪…
Probably will be some accumulation…
不过今天普苏塔尼最高温会达到华氏30度 晚上则有十几度…
but here in Punxsutawney our high will be about 30 today, teens tonight.
今明两天气温骤降的机率大约20%
Chance of precipitation about 20 percent today and tomorrow.
你是想谈天气还是在闲聊?
Did you want to talk about the weather or were you just making chitchat?
-闲聊 -回头见
-Chitchat. -See you later.
-再见 -你今天会退房♥吗?
-Bye. -Will you be checking out today?
今天离开的机率是100%
Chance of departure today: 100 percent.
菲尔·康纳? 我就知道是你!
Phil Connors? I thought that was you!
你好吗? 谢谢观赏
How you doing? Thanks for watching.
别说你不记得我 我可是记得很清楚喔
Don’t tell me you don’t remember me. I sure as heck-fire remember you.
-想不起来 -尼德·莱尔森
-Not a chance. -Ned Ryerson!
尖鼻子尼德 秃头尼德
Needlenose Ned. Ned the Head.
少来了 老兄 西凯高中
Come on, buddy. Case Western High.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!