It’s under our feet.
十层楼的地底下
Ten stories down.
唯一的疗法是限♥量♥吸入DC-2气体
The only treatment is a regimented exposure to DC-2 itself.
可以延缓负面影响
It delays the negative effects.
他们需要它…
They need it…
就像毒品一样
like a drug.
说得对 但我们发现有少数人 没有被毒气感染
Correct. But we found that a small percentage of people are not affected by the gas itself
而且这些人本身就有治疗作用
and within this small percentage lies a cure.
你想要怎么做?
What do you want to do?
去墨西哥
Mexico.
让我们背对大海
Put our backs against the ocean
从那里保卫我们自己
and defend ourselves from there.
不 我们必须回到我的实验室
No. We have to get back to my lab.
病毒会传播到全世界
This infection will spread all over the world,
无论男女老幼
to every man, woman and child,
除非我完成我的解毒剂
unless I finish my antidote.
你有解毒剂?
You have an antidote?
你 还有你
You! You!
跟我们来
Come with us.
快点
Move it!
快点 木棒腿
Move it, Peggy!
你喜欢爱娃·嘉德纳吗?
Do you like Ava Gardner?
你说什么?
I’m sorry?
爱娃·嘉德纳 你喜欢她吗?
Ava Gardner. Do you like her?
大概喜欢吧
Yeah, I guess.
我刚才在想…
I was just thinking that you, uh…
你长得有点像爱娃·嘉德纳
kind of look like Ava Gardner a little bit.
你有什么想对我说的吗?
You got something you want to say to me?
我没什么要说的
I have nothing to say to you.
你没什么要说的吗? 真好笑
You got nothing to say, huh? That’s funny.
因为你刚才的表情 我以为你想对我说”去你的”
‘Cause I could have swore you just gave me a “fuck you” look right now.
你想对我说”去你的”吗?
You want to say “fuck you” to me?
现在不想
Not at this moment.
你知道这是什么吗?
You know what this is?
一把枪
A gun.
这很简单
It’s simplicity itself.
当你想死的时候就把它对着自己
You see, you point it at what you want to die…
然后扣动扳机
and you pull the little trigger here…
一颗子弹就会从枪口出来
and a little bullet comes out of here.
子弹会打中你这里
And the little bullet hits you right there.
然后你知道会怎样吗?
And you know what?
你就再也不像爱娃·嘉德纳了
You don’t look like Ava Gardner no more.
不要激怒我 臭婊♥子♥
Don’t taunt me, tramp.
我不是好惹的
I am not one to be taunted.
你明白了吗?
You got it?
快点给我说”我明白了”
Let me here you say, “l got it. ”
我明白了
I got it.
最好真的明白了
You damn well better.
狗腿
Tool.
妈的 就是这个
God damn it, that’s it.
我弄明白了
I figured it out.
盐
Salt.
我全都知道了 是盐
Got it all figured out. It’s salt.
血有盐分
Blood is salty.
我的酱汁所需要的就是一点点盐
That’s all my sauce needed, was just a little more salt.
还需要一点增稠剂 你知道我在说什么吗?
It just needed a little thickening agent. You know what I’m talking about?
你在做什么 J.T.?
What are you doing, J.T.?
我要做的就是再放一点盐进去
That’s all I gotta do, is put a little more salt in.
就像血加入酱汁后的味道一样
It would just do the same goddamn thing that the blood did.
我告诉你 兄弟 那一点血玩的把戏
I tell you what, brother, that little bit of blood did the trick.
别做傻事了 J.T. 掩护我
Don’t do nothing stupid, J.T. I got it covered.
我已经试过汗水 泪水 现在所需要的就是一些血了
It’s already got my sweat, it’s got my tears. Now all it needs is some blood!
-把枪放下! -J.T.!
-Drop the gun! -J.T.!
-快放下! -好 好!
-Do it now! -Okay, okay!
别开枪!
Don’t shoot!
J.T. 你还好吧?
J.T., you all right?
你还好吧 兄弟?
Hey, you all right, bro?
妈的 一点都不好 兄弟
God damn it, I’m not all right at all, brother.
一点都不好
Not at all.
在这里等
Wait here.
我会的
Oh… I sure will.
该死的酱汁
Goddamn sauce.
笼中的女人们
Women in Cages.
看她们打斗
See them in action.
看她们恋爱
See them in love.
看她们恐惧
See them in terror.
在黑市的白人
White skin on the black market.
用肉体来换金钱
Soft flesh for hard cash.
笼中的女人们
Women in Cages.
我要去让我的小♥弟♥弟♥爽一下
I’m gonna go get my dick wet.
她只有一条腿
She’s got one leg.
那样更容易上
Easier access.
你说得对
You got a point.
把这些东西搬上去 我们要把整层楼炸掉
Get the rest of this shit upstairs and we will blow this entire floor.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
叫刘易斯下来
Get Lewis down here.
他在爽他的小♥弟♥弟♥
He’s getting his dick wet, sir.
叫他现在下来!
Get him the fuck down here now!
刘易斯?
Lewis?
威尔森?
Wilson?
我的人呢?
Where are my men?
我这里有几个
I have got several right here.
这是什么?
What the fuck’s this?
他们的蛋蛋 亲爱的
Their balls, sweetheart.
我要带着这些东西走出这里 雷伊
I’m walking out of here with this shit, Wray.
-让我们走吧 -找个理由说服我
-Let us go. -Tell me why we should.
因为这是我应得的
Because I earned it.
你怎么会如此认为?
How do you figure that?
你想知道真♥相♥? 我马上说给你听
You want the story? I will spin it for you quick.
在阿富汗边境的一个白蚁巢穴
A termite’s nest of caves on the Afghan border,
我和我的手下费劲周折
me and my men walking around with our dicks in our hands
仔细地搜寻美国的头号♥通缉犯
and our balls in our throats, looking for America’s most wanted.
-本·拉♥登♥? -没错
-Bin Laden. -Yeah.
难得一次 我们的英特尔物有所值
For once, our intel was right on the money.
我来到一个拐角处…
I come around a corner…
他就在那里 眼睁睁看着我
Bam, there he is, looking me right in the eyes.
等等
Wait.
你杀了本·拉♥登♥?
You killed bin Laden?
我对着他的心脏开了两枪 他的计算机一枪
I put two in his heart, one in his computer.
那么就是你
So that was you.
对
Yeah.
就是我
That was me.
顶级的群♥交♥
Class-A cluster-fuck.
他不该在那里 我们也不该在那里
He wasn’t supposed to be there, we weren’t supposed to be there,
我也认为干♥他♥一次没什么大不了的
and I sure as fuck wasn’t supposed to be the one to punch his dialysis ticket.
所以我们没得到应得的勋章 却换来了满脸的DC-2
So, instead of a chest full of medals, we get a face full of DC-2.
没有解药
No cure.
直到我们发现在另一头有人…
That is, not until we found somebody from the other side
想把这些东西卖♥♥给我们
willing to sell us batches of this shit.
一开始是科学研究 后来才改做生意的
Science comes first, but business comes a close fucking second.
然后你想到 如果你能感染一大群居民
Then you realized if you could infect a large enough populace,
在生还者身上做试验
the experiment and its survivors,
你就能找到解药
you would find a cure.
我对我的手下发过誓 我会尽我所能来让他们活下去
I swore to my men that I would do everything in my power to keep them alive.
这就是我想做的 雷伊
And that’s what I intend to do, Wray.
明白了吗?
Understand?
我没有别的选择
I never had a choice.
我也没有 长官
Neither do l, sir.
愿上帝保佑你 及你对这个国家的贡献
God bless you and your service to this country.
你是医生?
You are a doctor?
今晚早些时候还是的