我的腿夹在车门里了!
My leg’s stuck in the door!
-只是木头而已 -是木棒
-It’s just wood. -It’s splintering.
别管它了 行吗?
Will you just leave it alone?
为什么这种事发生在我身上呢?
Why is this happening to me?
我不知道 现在只要帮我个忙
I don’t know. Just… just do me a favor right now and just…
坚强一点
stay strong.
坚强?
“Stay”?
是的 宝贝 坚强
Yeah, baby. Stay.
好吧 我的名字是伊莱莎
Okay, my name is Electra.
他妈的听着
Fucking listen.
我的名字是伊莱莎 她的名字也是伊莱莎
My name is Electra. Her name is Electra, too.
好多毛
It’s furry.

No.
它有很多毛
He’s a furry one.
她参照”伊莱克特拉” 我参照”阿米利亚”
She goes by Lia, I go by El. El from “Electra”, Ame from “Amelia”.
你♥他♥妈♥的分得清楚吗?
Does that make any fucking sense in your head?
闭嘴 婊♥子♥ 有他妈的小孩在这里
你♥他♥妈♥想叫我什么就叫吧 我完全不在乎
You can call me whatever the fuck you want… I don’t give a shit.
琪卡
Oye. chica.
-你说好十点的 -对不起
-You said 10:00! -I’m sorry.
我们不可能整夜帮你看小孩
We can’t be watching your kid all goddamn night!
你的朋友根本没出现 我们什么也做不了
Your friend never showed up, and we got shit to do!
是啊
That’s right.
那就赶快走吧
Then start doing it.
托尼 我们该走了
Tony! We are leaving!
等一下 我的狼蛛
Wait, my tarantula.
带着它 我们快走
Bring it. Let’s go.
还有我的乌龟
And my turtle.
还有我的蝎子
And my scorpion.
我们不是八爪鱼 不可能带走所有东西
We are not all octopuses. We can’t carry everything.
“八爪鱼”是复数
“Octopi.”
快点 我们走吧
Ohh… come on, let’s go.
托尼 我告诉过你什么?
Tony, what did I tell you?
你不可能都带走 我没告诉过你吗?
You can’t bring them all. Didn’t I tell you that?
没关系 它们都待在一个罐子里
It’s okay. They can live in the same tank.
我的小摩托车呢?
What about my pocket bike?
在后车箱里
It’s in the trunk.
你想去哪里? 你♥他♥妈♥的臭婊♥子♥!
Where do you think you are going, you fucking bitch?!
我们要他妈杀了你!
We are gonna fucking kill you!
你确定要这么做吗?
Are you sure you want to do this?
每个人拿着警徽和枪
Everybody grab a badge and a gun.
在这个时刻以后 你们都是副警长
You are all deputies as of this moment forward.
除了你之外 雷伊
Except for you, Wray.
不行
Yo.
情况怎样?
What do we got?
有些不对劲
Some thing’s wrong up there.
J.T.总是会出来打招呼的
J.T. always comes out and greets.
我们上
Let’s go.
不要射伤自己
Try not to shoot yourselves.
不要误射自己人
Don’t shoot each other.
最重要的是…
But especially…
不要朝我开枪
don’t shoot me.
J.T.?
J.T.?
走开! 别碰他 洛斯提!
Go on! Get off him, Rusty!
天哪 J.T.
God damn, J.T.
要烤肉吗?
Barbecue?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
这香肠不错 J.T.
Damn good sausage link, J.T.
德州最好的
Best in Texas.
我肯定是在杀了那些怪物后 累昏过去了
Must have passed out after I killed those things.
好枪法
Nice shooting.
大家把补给品集中起来
Everybody gather up supplies.
我们20分钟内出发
We head out in 20!
帮妈妈打开那个
I want you to open that for Mommy.
现在 把枪拿出来
Now, take the gun.
小心
Careful.
如果有人靠近车门 不是我的话
And if anyone comes to the door that isn’t me,
我要你向他们开枪 好吗?
I want you to shoot them, okay?
我不是在开玩笑 托尼
I’m not kidding, Tony.
你要向他们开枪
You shoot them…
就像打电动那样
just like your video games.
打他们的头
You shoot them in the head.
如果是爸爸呢?
What if it’s Dad?
特别是你♥爸♥爸
Especially if it’s your dad.
瞄准的时候小心点
And be careful where you point that thing.
不然你会打爆自己的头
You will blow your own face off.
我马上就回来
I will be right back.
我爱你
I love you.
托尼!
Tony!
你好 宝贝
Hello, baby.
离我远点!
Stay away!
看你对我们的儿子做了什么!
Look what you did to our son!
离我远点!
Stay away!
妈的 我告诉过你 我再也不想见到你
God damn it, I told you I didn’t want to see you again.
爸爸!
Daddy!
快进来吧!
Get your sorry ass in here!
如果你们想要逃跑用的车
If it’s escape vehicles you want, escape vehicles I got.
那么我有 在这边
Right this way.
小心肉
Watch that meat.
见见我老婆吧
Meet my wife.
杰西·詹姆斯订做的统治者
Jesse James Custom Dominator.
我为杰西做了盘非常好吃的烤肉
I made Jesse a plate of barbecue so goddamn good,
他就免费为我做了这个宝贝
he made this baby for me free of fucking charge. Heh heh heh.
有什么能乘坐更多人的吗?
Got anything that could transport more people?
车顶呢?
Where’s the top?
这个宝贝被改造过
This baby’s chopped permanent.
没有翻车保护杆 铁丝网围栏 没有那些狗屎东西
Ain’t got no roll bar, chicken wire, none of that shit.
-没有保护作用 -但是她很快
-No protection. -But she’s fast.
注入了氮气 350马力的引擎
Nitrous-injected, 350-horsepower engine.
你到底是谁?
Who are you?
我是说 真的
I mean, really.
雷伊的废车厂
Wray’s Wreckage.
你车上是这么写的
That’s what it says on your truck.
你是道路救援者吗 雷伊?
Are you a wrecker, Wray?
我谁都不是
I’m nobody.
这样最好记
It’s the easiest thing to remember.
你给我记着
So remember it.
把它们堆到台面上
Just stack them on top of the counter.
你想来点烤肉吗?
Hey, you want some barbecue?
德州最好的烤肉
Heh heh heh. Best in Texas.
不 谢了
Aw, no, thanks.
怎么了 你不吃肉吗?
What’s the matter, you don’t eat meat?
我吃肉
Oh, I eat meat.
我还吃很多狗屎
I also eat lots of shit.
你看到了吗?
You see this?
那是什么?
What’s that?
吃屎后的微笑
Shit-eating grin.
你应该去做喜剧演员
You ought to be a comedian.
你觉得我的腿怎么样?
What do you think of the leg?
那个腿很搞笑
Oh, that’s funny.
你的腿怎么样?
How’s your stump?
他们粗暴地把它截走了
They knocked it out something fierce.
还是没有什么感觉
Still can’t feel a thing.
这一定是真正的骨制棚屋
This must be the real Bone Shack.
老J.T.知道如何过活
Old J.T. knows how to live.
操 他当然知道
Like fuck he does.
我喜欢你说”操”的样子
I like how you say “fuck”.
好 操你
Good. Fuck you.
操♥我♥?
Fuck me?
那么 现在你是喜剧演员了
Oh, so, now you are the comedian.
继续 脱掉你的裤子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!