我还以为你们不再见面了
I thought you stopped seeing each other.
我们没有
We have.
现在你们见面了 她死了
Well, yes, you have now… she’s fucking dead.
我是说 我们… 我们之前不见面了
I mean, we… we stopped before.
我… 我很久没和她说过话了
I… I haven’t talked to her in a while.
但是你们互相通信
But you have written each other.
偶尔
Here and there.
但没有…
But not…
你在干什么?
What are you doing?!
让我看你的最后三个讯息
Let me see your last three messages.
-你没有权利 -我没有?
-You have no right. -I don’t?
我没有权利?
I don’t have a right?
给我看
Show it to me. Show it to me.

No.
现在仅仅是消除刺痛
Now, that’s just to take the sting off.
快给我看
Show it to me.
不 求求你
No, please.
快… 给… 我… 看!
Show… it… to… me!
现在让我们看看你的朋友多有效率
Now let’s see how fast your friends work.
还真快啊
That’s pretty fast.
我知道什么 亲爱的?
Oh, what do I know, my love?
确切地
Exactly.
你欺骗我 对我撒谎…
That you are a cheating, lying…
你被开除了
sack.
我不想伤害你
I didn’t want to hurt you.
但你已经伤害我了
But you did.
比尔…
Bill…
你疯了
you are insane.
我害怕…
And I was afraid…
你会对我做什么
of what you might do to me,
还有我们的儿子
to our son.
我是你儿子的母亲
I’m the mother of your son.
在这针以后…
And after this one…
我就再也见不到你了
I will never see you again.
医生
Doc.
什么?
What?
你得来看看这个
You gotta see this.
马上就来
I will be right there.
尸体都到哪里去了?
Where the hell are the bodies?
这就是我们想给你看的
That’s what we wanted to show you.
他们走了
They are gone.
他们不会站起来走出去吧?
They didn’t just get up and walk out, did they?
冷静
Okay.
冷静
Okay.
他妈的给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
在我杀了他之前 给我把这件事处理一下
Somebody take care of this perp for me before I fucking kill him!
-发生什么事了? -有个人在史基普那里闹事
-What the hell’s going on? -Ah, he was causing a ruckus over at Skip’s place,
我就把他铐起来了
so I cuffed him,
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的把我的手指咬掉了
and the son of a bitch bit my goddamn finger off!
别再大呼小叫了 快去找块绷带吧
Quit your hollering and get yourself a goddamn Band-Aid.
我没有夸大其词 警长
I’m not exaggerating, using colorful speech, Sheriff.
他咬掉我的整个手指!
He bit my finger clean off!
妈的
Fucking shit!
出去抓他
Get out there and book him,
因为我要他妈的杀了他
’cause I will fucking kill him if I have to do it.
卡洛斯 去抓他
Carlos, go get him.
雷伊 你老实待着
Wray, you stay put.
你确定他在里面吗?
Are you sure he’s in there?
刚才还在
He was.
去他妈的
Motherfucker.
他跑了
He’s gone.
打破车窗逃走了
Broke out the window.
我的手指呢?
Where’s my finger?
找到你的戒指了
Found your ring.
会不会就是那个偷腿的人
Could it be the same guy as your leg-snatcher?
我没有看清楚那个人
I didn’t get a good look at mine.
是那个人吗?
That him over there?
雷伊?
Wray?

Fuck.
我♥操♥你娘亲
You motherfucker!
-不 不要碰他 -为什么?
-No, don’t touch him! -Why not?
他被感染了
He’s infected.
感染什么了?
With what?
什么都有
Everything.
雷伊! 把枪放下
Wray! Drop the fucking gun.
你♥他♥妈♥的要去哪里?
Where the fuck do you think you are going?!
我要去找雪莉
I’m gonna go get Cherry!
好 但是坐我的车去
Fine. But we are taking my car.
我搭你的车
I’m riding with you.
不要轻举妄动
Don’t make any sudden moves.
病毒感染
Viral infections.
他们像潮水般涌进来
They came pouring in.
有些人恶化得很快
Some are rapidly developing coliform lesions.
高传染性
Highly contagious.
你认为如何?
What do you think?
自我保卫
Self-preservation comes to mind.
对 我们快离开这里
Yeah. Let’s get the hell out of here.
我要先找到我老婆
First let me get my wife.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, sweetie.
来吧 小兔子
There you go, bunny rabbit.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
把嘴张开
Open up, now.
我要你在这里待会儿 你明白吗?
I want you to be around for a while, you understand?
我们不希望你检查这个…
We don’t want you checking out right this…
该死的
God… damn.
拉莫娜
Ramona.
你放起臭屁就像一头驴
You been farting like a goddamn pack mule since I met…
妈的
God damn!
我讨厌这么做 厄尔 但是我们需要人手
I hate to do this to you Earl. but we need every man on the job!
警局被袭击了
The shit has hit the fan!
带着枪和弹♥药♥ 在我兄弟那里见面
Bring some guns… and ammo! Meet me at my brother’s!
我知道了 我会去那里的
I gotcha. I will be there.
快点吃 亲爱的
Gotta eat quick, sweetie.
快点
Come on.
拉莫娜
Ramona.
到底发生什么事了?
What the hell is going on?
你会给我一把枪吗?
Are you gonna give me a gun?
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
帕洛蜜塔?
Palomita?
起来 我们离开
Get up. We are leaving.
我走不了
I can’t walk.
那又怎么样? 起来!
So what? Get up!
起来!
Get…
去你♥妈♥的♥
Motherfucker.
看看我!
Look at me!
看看我!
Look at me!
我本来会成为喜剧演员的
I was gonna be a stand-up comedian.
但是现在谁还会笑呢?
But who’s gonna laugh now?
有些最好的笑话是关于残废的
Some of their best jokes are about cripples.
-我们走 -这不好笑 这很可悲
-Let’s go. -It’s not funny. It’s pathetic.
你不要再哭叫了 事情已经发生了
Would you stop crying over fucking spilled milk?
我的腿没了!
I have no leg!
现在你有了 你认为如何?
Now you do. What do you think?
你可以背我的 雷伊
You could carry me, Wray.
是吗? 你以前从来不要我背的
Yeah? You never wanted that before.
为何现在要开始?
Why start now?
真♥他♥妈♥的离谱
This is fucking ridiculous.
警长一定把其它人带到J.T.那里去了
The sheriff must have taken the others to J.T.’s.
进去
Get in.
可恶 等等我
God damn it, wait for me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!