We gotta lose the arm, Joe.
截掉手臂? 你什么意思? 要截掉我的手臂?
Lose the arm? What do you mean, lose the arm? My arm?
它正在向你的肩膀扩散
It’s spreading all the way up to your shoulder.
如果我们现在不截除那条手臂 它将会占据你的胸部
Now, if we don’t sever that arm now, it’s gonna take over your chest,
到那时我们就无计可施了 不是吗?
and we can’t very well cut that off, can we?
难道就没有其它选择了吗?
Well, shouldn’t I get a second opinion?
你好 乔
Hi, Joe.
我会给你打非常强的麻醉剂
I’m going to give you a very strong anesthetic,
在手术中 你就不会感觉到什么
so you won’t feel anything during the procedure.
这些… 是我的朋友们
These… are my friends.
我的黄色朋友…
My yellow friend…
仅仅是消除刺痛
is just to take the sting off.
我的蓝色朋友…
My blue friend…
你会几乎感觉不到
you will barely feel.
这意谓着我的黄色朋友已经起作用了
That means my yellow friend is already taking effect.
看到我的朋友们很有效率吧?
See how fast my friends work?
在我的红头朋友之后…
And after my red-headed friend…
你就再也见不到我了
you will never see me again.
他们的反应都不同
They all react differently.
现在又怎么了?
Now what?
以爱的回忆献给我们的姜阁·朱莉娅
Dedicated to our own Jungle Julia in loving memory
无信♥号♥♥
不是散热器
It’s not the radiator.
该死的东西 便宜货
All right. Fucking thing. Cheap… whoa.
混♥蛋♥! 混♥蛋♥!
Bastard! Bastard!
停车!
Ohh! Stop!
停车!
Stop!
拜托! 停车!
Please! Stop!
那到底是什么?
What the hell was that?
人们捡拾路中间的尸体
People picking up road kill.
什么 像是犰狳吗?
What, like an armadillo?
鹿
Deer.
这一带有很多
You get a lot of them around here.
你知道 我看过一份统计数据说…
You know, I read a statistic that said…
近几年来食用的鹿肉增加了30%
that the eating of venison has risen 30% in the last few years.
其中60%的来源是公路撞死的
60% of that’s from road kill.
人们吃公路上撞死的动物?
People eat road kill?
如果你在这里以时速70哩开车
If you are driving out here at 70 miles an hour
一头鹿飞奔到你前面
and a deer darts out in front of you,
如果你闪避 剎车或转弯…
if you blink or brake or swerve…
你自己就难逃一死
shit, you will just kill yourself.
那么 你会怎么做?
So, what do you do?
把它们捡起来…
Just pick them off…
就像这样
just like this.
让它们离你越远越好
Send it flying away from you.
真是难以置信
Unacceptable.
妈的!
Oh, fuck!
雪莉?
Cherry?
我还以为你说过 看见鹿不需要闪避!
I thought you said if you saw a deer, you shouldn’t fucking swerve!
那不是鹿
It wasn’t a deer.
雪莉 雪莉 不!
Cherry! Cherry! No!
帕洛蜜塔
Palomita.
别让她在我面前死去 布洛克
Don’t let her die on me, Block.
-什么情况? -车祸
-What do we got? -Car accident.
躯干严重挫伤 脊柱可能受创
Heavy contusions about the torso, possible spinal trauma…
一条腿被截除了
one severed limb.
腿呢?
Where’s the leg?
三个疯子攻击了她
Three sickos attacked her.
我向他们开枪
I shot at them.
我从不会失手的
I never miss.
他们把腿带走了
They took the leg with them.
你必须跟我们来 雷伊 我们要和你谈谈 你知道吗?
You will have to come with us, Wray. We need to talk about this, you know?
他得为她签字
He has to sign her in.
做什么 现在?
Do what, now?.
他和她一起的 他得为她负责
Well, he’s with her. He’s responsible for her.
他可以在我们谈完之后再填 我们走
He can fill this out after we talk. Let’s go.
你带着步♥枪♥做什么 雷伊?
What are you doing with a rifle, Wray?
没什么
Nothing.
只是想在季节变化时可以打些猎物
Just thinking about maybe doing some hunting when the season breaks.
拜托 雷伊
Come on, Wray.
你知道你不再干那个了
You know you are not supposed to be doing that stuff anymore.
在这里我为你冒着风险
And here I stick my neck out for you.
现在 一个缺了腿的女孩 出现在你的破车里?
Now you have got a gal in your wrecked truck with a missing leg?
那失去的腿现在不见了?
A missing leg that’s now missing?
然后你在大家面前说
And here you are saying in front of everybody
有人过来把它抢走了?
that someone up and snatched it?
你还向他们开枪?
And that you shot at them with a gun
你本来就不应该带枪的
that you never should have had in the first place?
现在他们又跑了?
And that now they are gone?
警长 我们能去别的地方谈吗?
Sheriff, can we finish this conversation somewhere else?
正合我意
My thought exactly.
布洛克医生 又新来了三个病人
Doctor Block! Three fresh ones rolling in!
天啊 你在开玩笑吧
Christ, you are kidding.
18号♥公路上的车祸
Automobile accident off of Highway 18.
当场死亡吗?
DOAs?
让安迪来处理他们
Have Andy pick them up.
那样很不卫生喔 医生
That’s unsanitary, Doc.
能帮助我监测我的冷静状态
Helps me monitor my state of calmness.
不要太激动 会爆裂的
Yeah, don’t get all worked up enough to crack it.

Fuck.
你也许会割伤自己的
You might cut yourself pretty good.
那样我会知道我还不够冷静
Then I would know I was not calm.
你现在怎么说 医生?
Yeah, what do you say now, Doc?
让人打电♥话♥给我老婆
Somebody call my wife.
我是黑格警长
Sheriff Hague.
我是J.T. 警长
It’s J.T., Sheriff.
J.T. 烤肉生意怎么样?
J.T., how’s the barbecue business?
自从那个混帐房♥东提高租金后 就不怎么样
Ever since that bastard landlord raised the rent, it’s gone to shit.
我很遗憾
Well, I’m real sorry to hear about that.
-我希望能帮你做点什么 -DC-2?
-I wish there was something I could do. -DC-2?
现在我不是打给我兄弟 我是打给警长
Right now I ain’t calling my brother. I’m calling the sheriff.
-有什么麻烦吗? -没有麻烦 还没有
-I’m listening. What’s the trouble? -Well. there ain’t no trouble. Not yet. anyway.
有两个混♥蛋♥在我这里 闲逛了一个多小时了
I got two delinquents been hanging around here for over an hour.
他们不买♥♥东西也不离开
They won’t purchase and they won’t leave.
没关系 他们来了
Oh, never mind. Here they come.
你烤肉是不是调在250度?
You cook that meat at 250 degrees, don’t you?
我不记得了 我用手测温度的
I don’t remember. I set the heat with my hand.
你给我那个配方 不然我把你的租金调得比乔治亚松树还高
You give me that recipe, or I will raise your rent higher than a Georgia pine.
兄弟 没有德州人 会把自己的烤肉秘方给别人的
Brother, ain’t no Texans ever gonna give you his barbecue recipe.
这是事实 他会带进坟墓
That’s a fact. He will take it to his grave.
我宁愿像蠢猪一样完蛋 也不会告诉你
I could be bleeding like a stuck pig. I ain’t gonna tell you.
就算死在你的怀里 我也不会告诉你
I could be dying in your arms. I ain’t gonna tell you!
我们走着瞧
We will see about that.
你们是要看…
You gonna look.
还是要吃?
or you gonna eat?
你打电♥话♥给我吗?
You called for me?
我要你来看看这个
I need for you to see this.
看起来像无脑人
Looks like a no-brainer.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
没有脑子
No brain.
从她头颅中被挖掉了
Scooped clean out of her skull.
不要…
Oh, oh, oh! I know what this is.
不要告诉我
Don’t tell me.
液化坏疽
Uh… liquefactive necrosis.
-你这么认为? -是啊
-You think? -Oh, sure, yeah.
谢谢 就这样了
Thank you. That will be all.
你知道她回城里了吗?
Did you know she was back in town?

No.
我不知道
I didn’t.
她怎么了?
What happened to her?
我不知道 宝贝
I don’t know, baby.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!