I get it right there out of the dam.
谢谢…
Thanks…
J.T.
J.T.
今晚我们里面供应
We are serving inside tonight.
德州最好的烤肉
The best barbecue in Texas around the clock.
我要走了
I gotta go.
去拯救生命吗?
Saving lives, are you?
你怎么知道的?
Now, how did you know that?
现在是烤屁屁了
Now, that’s a rump roast.
这星期我无法摆脱工作
I couldn’t get off work this week.
但你只要待到十点
But you only have to stay till 10:00.
我的一个朋友会在十点前来接托尼
A friend of mine will be here before 10:00 to pick up Tony.
我要吃掉你的脑子 吸收你的知识
I’m going to eat your brains and gain your knowledge.
我告诉过你什么? 不准在桌上玩玩具
What did I tell you? No playing with toys at the table.
-我没告诉过你吗? -好吧
-Didn’t I tell you that? -Yeah.
他床下有一个打包好的手提箱
There’s a packed suitcase under his bed.
快点 宝贝…
当我的朋友来接他时 交给托尼带着
Give it to Tony to take with him when my friend picks him up.
我认为他知道…
我会让他看电视
I will leave him watching TV.
但你必须在二十分钟内过来
But you need to be here in the next 20 minutes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-小不点 你的牙齿怎么了? -掉了
-Hey, what happened to your tooth? -Fell out.
你能为你♥爸♥做个祷告吗?
Think you can say a prayer for your old man?
希望今晚没人会死
No dead bodies for Da-da tonight.
希望今晚没人会死
No dead bodies for Da-da tonight.
-阿门 -阿门
-Amen. -Amen.
-刚才你在和谁说话? -褓姆
-Who was that you were talking to? -Babysitter.
她已经在路上了
She’s on her way.
-你相信她吗? -不
-You believe her? -No.
我也是
Me, neither.
-近来如何 J.T.? -还好
-How’s it going, J.T.? -All right.
-店还开着 -是啊 整夜
-Still open, I see. -Oh, yeah, all night.
免费 今晚是特别的夜晚
Free of charge. Tonight… is a special night.
今晚有什么特别的?
What’s so special about tonight?
开张25周年
Been open 25 years.
你是今晚到场的第二个人
You are the second person to show up tonight.
谁是第一个?
Who’s the first?
就在那里
Right there.
一定是路过的
Must be passing through.
似乎只有陌生人来这里吃东西
Seems only strangers eat here.
我还是会来你这里的 J.T.
I still eat here, J.T.
你的确会
Oh, yeah, you sure do.
还有 吃东西别噎着了
By the way, don’t choke on all that food you are eating.
你好 帕洛蜜塔
Hello, Palomita.
我已经不用那个名字了
I don’t go by that name anymore.
那么…
So, uh…
你有成为美丽的医师吗?
you ever become that… that fancy doctor?
从来没有
Never did.
我还以为那是你的梦想
I thought for sure you would.
以前经常在说
Talked about it enough.
人各有志
That’s the problem with goals…
你想成为怎么样的人 到时只能听天由命
they become the thing you talk about instead of the thing you do.
那是我的夹克
That’s my jacket.
我找了它两个星期了
I looked for it for two weeks.
是吗? 你找我多久了 雷伊?
Yeah? How long did you look for me, Wray?
只有夹克才属于我 你不属于我
Yeah, well, the jacket belonged to me. You didn’t.
那么…
So, um…
你现在在做什么?
what are you doing now?
我想做一个喜剧演员
I’m going to be a stand-up comedian.
真的吗?
Really?
你不怎么搞笑
You are not funny.
那正是我试图告诉大家的
That’s what I have been trying to tell everybody,
但他们都说我很滑稽
but they all say I’m hysterical.
但你不是啊
But you are not.
坦诚和白♥痴♥只有一线之隔
There’s a difference between being frank and being dick.
对 那么…
Yeah, well…
很高兴再见到你
it was really good seeing you again.
你现在叫什么名字?
what name do you go by now…
假使我想要去看你的演出
in case I want to catch one of your shows?
雪莉
Cherry.
雪莉·达令
Cherry Darling.
听起来像是脱衣舞娘
Sounds like a stripper.
不 听起来像是摇摆舞♥女♥郎 两者有差别
No, it sounds like a go-go dancer. There’s a difference.
对我来说 你一直是帕洛蜜塔
Right. Well… you will always be Palomita to me.
我需要搭车
I need a ride.
怎么样 艾尔·雷伊?
What do you say, El Wray?
我会让你搭车
I will give you a ride.
再见 比尔
Good-bye, Bill.
意思是”待会见”吗?
Don’t you mean “see you later”?
当然
Of course.
怎么样 医生?
Hey. What’s up, Doc?
你的夫人真漂亮 我该说…
The little lady’s looking pretty good there, I gotta say.
看起来她能吸弯一条河流
Looks like she could suck the bend out of a river.
我是开玩笑的
I’m kidding. Heh.
瞧瞧这个
Take a look at that shit.
你的手臂怎么了?
What happened to your arm?
我被咬了
Well, uh… I got bit.
被咬?
Bit?
被什么咬的?
Bit by what?
如果我告诉你 你可能不会相信我
Well, if I told you, you probably wouldn’t believe me.
我需要一些抗生素或什么吗?
I need some Bactine or something?
你能把它缝起来吗?
Can’t you just… sew it up?
通常我会的
Well, normally I would.
我甚至还会止血
I would even be doing something to stop the bleeding.
唯一的问题是你没有流血
The only problem is this one doesn’t bleed.
妈的 来瞧瞧这个
Oh, shit. Check this out.
当这里还是军用医院时 有个人从伊♥拉♥克♥回来就是这样
When this was still a military hospital, this one guy came back from Iraq with this.
一种慢性疱疹
Chronic herpetic lesions.
当他撒尿时 尿都从这些小洞里出来
When he urinated, it came out through all these little holes here,
就像喷泉一样
kind of like a fountain.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
那么 你们怎么治疗他的?
Well, how would you treat it?
该死 我可没去过伊♥拉♥克♥
Fuck that. I was never in Iraq.
你很幸运
Good for you.
这东西在那里的传播速度快得吓人
The shit they spread around there you wouldn’t believe.
我向上帝发誓 我有一些从伊♥拉♥克♥带回来的眼珠
I swear to God. I have got these Iraqi eyeballs
我的一个朋友带回来做研究的
a friend of mine brought back to do some studies on.
难以置信 它们完全被挤压掉的
Incredible. They were completely milked over.
芥子气让眼睛变成那样 实际上 我冰箱里还有一些
Mustard gas… it does that to your eyes. Actually, I still have those in my fridge.
马蝇 你认为呢?
Bot fly, do you think?
慢性病毒溃疡损伤 看起来像是痛风
Chronic viral ulcerative lesion. That looks like gout.
他现在体温是华氏105度
He’s running a temperature of 105.
-糟糕吗? -体温过高
-Is that bad? -It’s high.
到108度就惨了
Bad will be 108.
你可能会癫痫发作 变成神经病
You could have a seizure, go psychotic.
可能还会死
And… and probably die.
说”啊”
Say “ahh. ”
-啊 -天啊!
-Ahh. -Oh! Jesus!
不错
Oh, nice.
黑脓疮舌
Black abscessed tongue.
全都是脓疮 得挤掉 就这样
All abscesses should be drained, period.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
闭嘴 乔
Shut up, Joe.
宝贝
Baby…
拿针筒过来
get the needles.
马上就来
Be right there.
-现在 -混♥蛋♥
-Right now. -Asshole.
正在扩散
It’s spreading.
哇塞!
Holy shit.
-你是什么时候被咬的? -刚才
-When did you say you got this bite? -Just now.
我们要截掉手臂 乔