-我才不… -艾柏娜西
-I ain’t getting… -Abernathy.
现在别让我心烦
Don’t get on my nerves right now.
我脑袋里已经是一团糟了
I got shit on my mind.
你知道 我不是六岁小孩子
You know, I ain’t six.
好冷 能把窗户摇一扇起来吗?
It’s cold. Can we roll up one of these windows?

No.
好吧 艾柏娜西 看好了
Okay, Abernathy. Check this out.
你们到底在做什么?
What the fuck are you guys doing?
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
快一点 你这个贱♥人♥! 再快点!
Faster, you black bitch! Faster!
够快了吧 你这个小屁♥股♥?
That fast enough for your bony ass?
艾柏娜西 坐过来
Abernathy, get your ass up here.
看好了 贱♥人♥ 你想要更快吗?
Check it out, bitch. You want it fucking faster?
我的天
Oh, my God.
搞什么鬼? 妈的
What the fuck? Shit.

Damn it!
就是现在!
Now.
你对他做过什么? 说话啊!
Did you do something to him? Say something?
没有啊
Nothing!
妈的
Shit.
他来了 佐伊 他来了!
Here he comes, Zoe. He’s coming!
妈的 操
Shit, oh shit!
抓紧 佐伊
Hold on, Zoe!
我的天啊 佐伊!
Oh, my God. Zoe!
-抓紧点 -我不行了
-Oh! Hold on! -I can’t!
操你 你个混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, motherfucker!
我为叫你贱♥人♥抱歉
I’m sorry I called you a black bitch!
我原谅你 抓紧点
I forgive you. Hold the fuck on!
滚开!
Whoa, whoa, get away!
妈的 我看不到路了
Oh, shit. I can’t see. I can’t see!
佐伊 把你的脚移开点
Zoe, move your leg!
快点 快点
Oh! Come on, come on!
你这变♥态♥疯子!
Redneck lunatic bastard!
滚远一点!
Get away from me!
该死的脚
fucking legs!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我害怕 金 我真的好怕
Shit, I’m scared, Kim. I’m really scared.
我知道 宝贝 抓住了
I know, baby, just hold on.
注意你的脚!
Watch your feet!
你们想要刺♥激♥吗?
You wanna get hot?
-你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的! -你们想要刺♥激♥吗?
-Fucking son of a bitch! -You wanna get hot?
那就再玩一会吧 婊♥子♥!
Then suck on this for a while, bitch!
佐伊 妈的
Zoe! Goddamn it!
离我们远点!
Oh, my God. Get away from us,
去你的 狗♥杂♥种♥!
you cocksucker!
离我们远点!
Leave us alone!
-操你, 混♥蛋♥! -操你!
Fuck you, motherfucker! -Fuck you!
佐伊! 佐伊! 佐伊!
Zoe! Zoe! Oh, Zoe!
撑着!
Hold on!
佐伊! 佐伊!
Zoe! Zoe!
小心!
Look out!
准备飞吧 婊♥子♥
Get ready to fly, bitch.
-佐伊 -佐伊 抓紧!
-Zoe! -Zoe, hold on!
他在你♥他♥妈♥的右边!
He’s right on your fucking ass!
女士们 真好玩
Hey, ladies, that was fun.
好吧 再见了
Well, adios.
妈的
Ow! Fuck!
操 我日
Shit! Fuck!
带着你的PP快跑
Run away with your ass!
你最好跑远点 妈的
You better run, motherfucker!
混♥蛋♥!
That bitch!
我没事!
I’m okay!
妈的! 该死的!
Oh, shit! Goddamn it!
你♥他♥妈♥的贱♥人♥!
Oh, you fucking bitch!
你当然会没事 我刚才在想些什么?
Of course you are. What was I thinking?
我刚才在想些什么? 佐伊 你这只他妈的猫!
What was I thinking? Zoe, the fucking cat!
真是千钧一发
That was a close one.
你们脸色真差
You guys look like shit.
谁躺下了吗?
Who died?
该死的!
That’s it!
-我要打烂你屁♥股♥ -佐伊 你还好吧?
-I’m gonna beat your fucking ass. -Zoe, are you Okay?
我的屁♥股♥重重摔了一下
Well, I’m gonna have a hell of a bruise on my bum but…
但这才叫做生命中美好的事物
aside from that I will be sweet.
那么?
So,
那个疯子呢?
where’s the maniac?
我给了他一枪 他开车跑了
I shot him and his punk ass sped off.
你们想抓他吗?
You wanna go get him?
当然!
Oh, hell yeah!
亲爱的…
Honey…
我觉得你下车会好些
I think you might want to get out.
去你的
Fuck that shit.
我们去杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Let’s kill this bastard.
好吧 坐到后面去 我们走
Okay, get your ass in the back. Let’s go.
-等等 -你要去哪里?
-Wait. -Where the fuck you going?
我一会回来!
I will be back!
聪明
That will smart.
很好 我们走
Sweet. Let’s go.
太好了 贱♥人♥ 快点 抓住那个混♥蛋♥
Oh, fuck yeah, bitch. Come on. Bring that shit.
准备好 金!
Giddy-up, Kim!
我♥操♥
God!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on.
淋些上去
Do it.
淋些上去
Do it.
我们要在一起!
All right, get it together, man.
你干了… 我… 你准备怎么做?
What did you… what am I… what are you gonna do?
放倒他!
Take him down!
现在轮到我和你玩了
Now where do you think you are going? Fucking fuck you!
你这个变♥态♥疯子还想去哪里?
Where do you think you are fucking going?
你这个变♥态♥疯子还想…
What the fuck do you think…
别跑!
Come here!
追!
Go!
你屁♥股♥怎么了? 混♥蛋♥!
What’s wrong with your ass, motherfucking cocksucker?
你要对我扭屁♥股♥? 准备扭屁♥股♥?
Oh, you are gonna wiggle your ass at me, gonna wiggle it at me?
你不喜欢被捅屁♥股♥吗? 你这个变♥态♥疯子!
Oh, don’t like it up the ass, do you, you redneck lunatic bastard?
帅! 我要像敲碎坚果那样撞烂它
Oh, yeah, gonna bust a nut up in this bitch right now!
我是公路上最饥渴的浪♥女♥!
Oh, I’m the horniest motherfucker on the road!
婊♥子♥!
Boo-yah, bitch!
你刚刚是不是撞到了一艘船?
Did you just hit a boat?
快 金 去抓他 去抓他
Yeah, come on, Kim, get him! Get that motherfucker!
别管这些牛 混♥蛋♥ 走开 走开
Forget about the cows, motherfucker! Move, motherfucker, move!
我要像敲碎坚果那样…
I’m ’bout to bust a nut up in this bitch…
小心 小心
Watch it, watch it.
撞他PP 撞他PP
Tapping that ass tapping that ass
撞他 撞他 撞他
Tapping that… tapping that… tapping
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
你知道我不会让你走的
Oh, you know I can’t let you go…
还没撞死你呢
without tapping that ass.
我♥操♥!
Oh, fuck me!
-再… -金?
-One… -Kim?
-一… -金?
-more… -Kim?
…次!
time!
叫你撞我! 叫你撞我!
That’s what I’m talking… that’s what I’m talking about, bitch!
来啊!
Oh, come on!
来啊!
Yah ha ha, come on!
你以为甩掉我们了 狗♥杂♥种♥
Thought you lost us, motherfucker.
我们又来了 狗♥杂♥种♥ 又来了
We back, motherfucker. We back.
现在是谁在笑? 贱♥人♥!
Who’s laughing now, bitch!

Shit.
来呀!
Come on!
混♥蛋♥
Here’s Cha Cha!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!