我应该在旅馆房♥间睡觉 而不是在烟草路闲逛
I should be in my hotel room, asleep, not fucking around on Tobacco Road,
但因为佐伊想开什么《消失点》的车 我才来的
but because Zoe wanted to drive some ‘Vanishing Point’ car, I’m here.
现在你们居然有种要求我 不 准确的说… 告诉我
Now you two got the balls to ask me… no, scratch that… tell me
你们两个开车去快活的时候 我得待在这里和这家伙聊天?
I gotta go make conversation with Tom Joad while the cool kids get to go out and play?
放你们的狗屁吧
Bullshit on that.
-不是这样的 -那是怎样 金?
-It ain’t like that. -What’s it like, Kim?
你们是我们的担♥保♥人 如果我们都走了 他不会答应的
You guys are our collateral. He’s never gonna go for it if we all go.
我觉得有一个人当担♥保♥人就够了
I really think one human being will be collateral enough.
你不会想做我们要做的事情
You are not gonna want to do what we are doing.
是什么? 开车?
What, drive a car?
不止那样
We are doing more than that.
是什么? 开快车?
What, drive it fast?
不止那样
We are doing more than that.
事实上 我们是在恭维你 因为我们要做的是傻事
Actually, we are paying you a compliment, ’cause we gonna do some stupid shit.
但没关系 我们是特技演员 没有理智
But that’s okay. We are stunt people. We ain’t got good sense.
但是你有理智 任何有理智的人…
But you got good sense, and anybody with good sense
-都不会做我们要做的事 -你怎么知道?
-ain’t gonna want to do what we are doing. -How do you know?
因为你已经做妈妈了
‘Cause you are a mum.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道 我们应该是一伙的
You know, we are supposed to be this big posse,
但你们每次想要排除我的时候 都用这个借口
but that’s the excuse you guys use whenever you want to exclude me,
所以你们两个不怕死的要做什么?
so what is it you two daredevils are doing
我真的很想知道 我无法理解
that I’m just so uncool I couldn’t possibly understand?
你知道 我们要骗这家伙
You know, we are kind of conning this guy,
所以在他看着我们的时候 最好不要谈论太多细节
so maybe it’s best if we don’t go into detail about it while he’s watching us.
此外…
Besides…
他也可能不会让我们试车
he’s probably not gonna let us do it, anyway.
好吧 这样如何?
Okay, how about this?
我去跟他谈 但我跟你们一起试车
I will talk him into it, but I go along.
-你要怎么谈? -那是我的问题
-How you gonna do that? -That’s my problem.
但不要担心
But don’t worry.
他会答应的
He will say yes.
你要怎么做? 帮他口♥交♥?
What are you gonna do, blow him?
不是
No.
我会暗示李可以帮他口♥交♥
I’m gonna insinuate that Lee’s gonna blow him.
这是个好方法
That’s a good one.
当然不是真的
Not really.
但让我来处理 成交吗?
But let me handle it. We got a deal?
好的 妈妈桑 听好了
Okay, Mama, listen up.
你想跟我们混 你得十分冷静
You wanna hang with the cool kids? You got to be cool.
我们带你一起 但你不能说三道四
We take you along, you don’t say shit. You don’t even say crap.
你就坐在后面 连放屁也不能出声 你明白吗?
You just sit in the back, and I don’t want to hear a peep, you understand?
-明白 -我是认真的
-Got it. -I’m serious, now.
你要是跟我们唠叨 我们就停车
You start nagging us, we pulling over,
把你踢出去 回来的时候再接你
kicking you out, and picking you up later.
同意
Agreed.
好吧 去施展你的魔法吧
Okay. Go work your magic.
-你好 先生 -你好
-Hello, sir. -Hello.
-你好 你叫什么名字? -加斯柏
-Hello, what’s your name? -Jasper.
你好 加斯柏 我叫艾柏娜西
Hello, Jasper, I’m Abernathy.
-艾柏什么? -艾柏娜西
-Aber what? -Abernathy.
-你的姓什么? -那就是我的姓
-What’s your first name? -That is my first name.
这是什么姓?
What kind of first name is that?
你知道吗 叫我艾碧就好了
Just call me Abbie.
好的 艾碧
Okay, Abbie.
加斯柏 我们想知道 我的朋友和我能否…
Jasper, we were wondering if my friends and I could take the car out
单独开这部车去试驾一会
for a little test drive out on our own,
只是想看看坐起来舒不舒服
just to see if we are comfortable.
我为什么会做那么蠢的事?
Why would I do something stupid like that?
这也是为了卖♥♥♥车♥啊
To better sell your automobile.
我怎么知道你们不会把车偷了?
How do I know y’all ain’t just gonna steal it?
实际上有四个理由
Four reasons, actually.
第一 我们不是小偷
One, we are not thieves,
第二 那样做很野蛮
two, that would be rude,
第三 我们住在镇上的白日旅馆…
three, we are staying at the Days Inn in town…
你可以打电♥话♥询问管理部 我们的房♥间登记到下个月
you can call, check with management. We are registered for the next month.
实际上 佐伊不是 但金和我都是
Actually, Zoe’s not, but Kim and I are,
-所以要找我们很简单 -金是哪个?
-so we are totally track-downable. -Who’s Kim?
那个黑人女孩?
The colored girl?
是啊 金是那个黑人女孩
Yes. Kim would be the girl of color.
第四个理由… 也是最重要的…
And reason number four… and the most important:
我们开车出去兜风的时候
while we are taking the car out for a little spin,
你可以有很好的机会 认识我们的另一个朋友…
that will give you a better opportunity to get acquainted with our other friend…

Lee.
为什么她看起来有点面熟?
Why does she look kind of familiar?
因为她是个著名的女演员
That would be because she’s a famous actress.
为什么她穿成那样?
Why’s she dressed like that?
我们正在镇上拍一部好莱坞电影
Well, you see, we are making a Hollywood movie in town,
是一部拉拉队员电影 她是其中一个拉拉队员
and it’s a cheerleader movie, and she’s one of the cheerleaders.
什么是拉拉队员电影?
What’s a cheerleader movie?
关于拉拉队员的电影
A movie about cheerleaders.
是色情电影吗?
Is it a porno movie?
是的
Yes, it is,
但别在她面前说 她很害羞
but don’t mention it. She’s shy.
李 这位是加斯柏 加斯柏 这是李
Lee, this is Jasper. Jasper, Lee.
你们两个好好相处
Now, you two kids stay out of trouble.
美人
Hey, good-looking.
我们待会就回来接你
Be back to pick you up later.
拜拜
Ta-ta!
妈的
Gulp.
你想的和我一样吗?
You thinking what I’m thinking?
我在想我的
I think I’m thinking it.
你们在想什么呢?
What are you and you thinking?
我在想我们告诉过你 要闭嘴
I’m thinking we told your ass to shut the fuck up.
你们要去哪里?
Where y’all going?
-你留下别动 -我要…
-You stay put. -I gotta take a…
那么 你准备好了吗?
So, you ready to do this?
你确定吗?
You sure?
我每次做之前都会犹豫
Well, I always don’t want to do it right before I’m gonna do it.
你知道我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
我明白你的感受
I know what you mean,
因为我不太想做
’cause I don’t wanna do it.
-金! -我只是说说
-Kim! -I’m just saying.
如果你没有打算要…
If you are gonna take the piss out of it…
我只是说说
I’m just saying.
你想从车顶开始?
You wanna start out on top?
如果从车顶开始 就不能算数
Practically doesn’t count if you start on the top.
你的手套
Here are your gloves.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我要穿那件夹克
I’m wearing a jacket.
这是我的夹克
This is my jacket.
你不是答应过要做我的奴隶吗?
Um, ain’t you supposed to be my slave or some shit?
-快点 -我是在引擎罩上面的人
-Come on. -I’m the one who’s on the bonnet.
引擎罩个屁 你在车盖上面
Bonnet, my ass. You on the hood.
我听到有车来了
Y’all, I think I hear a car coming.
把你的腰带给我
Give me your belt.
这是我的宝贝
This is my cute shit.
去你的 拿艾柏娜西的腰带
Fuck that. Get Abernathy’s belt.
好吧 用艾碧的腰带
Fine, we will use Abbie’s belt.
-把你的腰带给我 -不行 这是Prada的
-Give me your belt. -No. Prada.
快点 把腰带给她
Come on, give her the belt.
说得好听点
Magic word.
请把腰带给她
Please give her the belt?
只因为你好言相求
Just ’cause you asked nicely.
有礼貌是件好事 金
It’s nice to be nice, Kim!
-随你怎么说 -你知道吗?
-Whatever. -You know what?
你不要指望我帮你弄头发了
Don’t think about asking me to do your hair.
你迟早会的
Your ass gonna do it.
你得说”美人 求求你”
You will ask “pretty please, ” bitch,
因为没有别人看着的时候 你就是这么做的 你没那么难搞
because that’s what you do when no one else is looking. You ain’t that hard.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!