Well, in Hollywood, anybody fool enough to throw himself down a flight of stairs
通常都能找到工作的
can usually find somebody to pay him for it.
但说真的 我就像大多数进入特技这行的人一样
But really I got into the business the way most people get into the stunt business.
怎么样?
How’s that?
-我兄弟让我做的 -你兄弟是谁?
-My brother got me in it. -Well, who’s your brother?
特技演员鲍勃
Stuntman Bob.
-我准备要燃烧了 -终于 你需要赶上我们
-I’m ready to blaze! -Finally, yeah. You need to catch up with us.
-现在派对可以开始了 -对
-Now the party can start. -Yep.
对不起 你原谅我吗?
Anyhow, I’m sorry. You forgive me?
但是我在这里的整个其它时间 你一定要好好对我
But you have to be real nice to me for the whole rest of the time I’m here.
答应你 你准备好要去湖边了吗?
Promise. You ready to go to the lake?
-你的朋友呢? 带着他? -我还以为不准有男人
-How about your friend, bring him? -I thought no boys.
如果你真的想要他来 莎娜不会介意的
If you really want him to come, Shanna won’t mind.
那么怎么样? 带男孩还是只有我们女孩呢?
So how about it? Boys or just us girls?
只有我们女孩
Mmm, us girls.
好主意
Good idea.
女士们?
Ladies?
多谢
Thanks.
干杯 蝴蝶
Cheers, Butterfly.
那森林十分美丽 幽暗且深远
“The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, And I have promises to keep,”
我保证在我入睡前 还有很长的路要走
“And miles to go before I sleep.”
你听到了吗 蝴蝶?
Did you hear me, Butterfly?
睡前还有很长的路要走
“Miles to go before you sleep.”
-对不起 特技演员柏特… -麦克
-Sorry, Stuntman Burt… -Mike.
麦克
Mike.
她已经跳过了
She already broke off that dance.
真的吗?
Is that true?
我错过了吗?
Did I miss my chance?
我吓到你了?
Do I frighten you?
是我的伤疤?
Is it my scar?
是你的车
It’s your car.
对 我知道
Ah, yeah, I know.
对不起
Sorry.
那是我妈妈的车
It’s my mom’s car.
你在跟踪我们?
Have you been following us?
没有 但这就是我喜欢奥斯汀的地方
No, but that’s what I love about Austin…
它非常小
it’s just so damn small.
-你以前见过这个家伙? -我在迦耶罗酒吧外见过他
-You have seen this guy before? -I saw him outside of Guero’s.
我在迦耶罗酒吧外也见过你
And I saw you outside Guero’s, too.
你见过我的车 我见过你的美♥腿♥
You saw my car, I saw your legs.
听着 我没有跟踪你们 但我没有说我不是色狼
Now, look, I ain’t stalking y’all, but I didn’t say I wasn’t a wolf.
那么你真的没有跟踪我们?
So you really weren’t following us?
我没有跟踪你们 蝴蝶 我只是… 很幸运
I’m not following you, Butterfly. I just… got lucky.
那么 贴腿舞怎么样?
So, how about that lap dance?
对不起 她只跳一次
Sorry, it was a one-time only offer,
今晚早些时候 她在安东酒吧跳过了
and she did it earlier this evening at Antone’s.
-不 她没有 -你怎么知道?
-No, she didn’t. -How do you know?
我很行的
I’m good that way.
-你看起来有点”敏感” -什么是”敏感”?
-Tsk. And you look a little toushy. -What’s “toushy”?
受伤 轻伤
Wounded, slightly.
为什么我会受伤?
Why should I be wounded?
因为你期待男人们会整晚都缠着你
Because you expected guys to be pestering you all night,
不过从你的表情 我能看出根本没有人纠缠你
but from your look I can tell nobody pestered you at all.
那样有点伤害你的感情 不是吗?
That kind of hurt your feelings a little bit, didn’t it?
当美丽的天使自尊心受挫时 才是最迷人的
There are few things as fetching as a bruised ego on a beautiful angel.
那么…
So…
贴腿舞怎么样呢?
How about that lap dance?
我想我只好让你等下一次了
I think I’m going to have to give you a rain check.
既然几天后你就要离开
Well, since you will be leaving in the next couple of days,
说下一次也没有什么意义了
that rain check will be worthless.
但没关系
But that’s okay.
我能理解我让你感觉不舒服
I understand if I make you uncomfortable.
你仍然是个迷人的女孩
You are still a nice girl.
我仍然喜欢你
And I still like you.
但是我必须要警告你一件事情
But I must warn you of something.
你知道人们怎么说
You know how people say,
在我的本子里 你是美好的
“You are okay in my book, ”
或者 在我的本子里 那不怎么样
or, “In my book, that’s no good. ”
我真的有个本子
Well, I actually have a book.
而且我遇到的每个人 都记在这个本子里
And everybody I ever meet goes in this book.
现在我遇到你 你也要被写进这个本子里
And now I have met you, and you are going in the book.
但是…
Except…
我恐怕要把你记到…
I’m afraid I must file you…
胆小鬼里面
under… “Chicken Shit.”
如果我跳了呢?
And what if I did it?
那么我肯定不会把你记到胆小鬼里面
Well, I definitely couldn’t file you under “Chicken Shit, ”
那么现在 我该怎么写?
then, now, could I?
你叫什么名字来着?
What’s your name again?
-特技演员麦克 -那么 特技演员麦克…
-Stuntman Mike. -Well, Stuntman Mike…
我是蝴蝶
I’m Butterfly.
我朋友姜阁·朱莉娅说 里面的自动点唱机效果很好
My friend Jungle Julia over here says that jukebox inside is pretty impressive.
对 的确
Yeah, it is.
那么 你为什么不去准备你的贴腿舞呢?
Well, why don’t you go get ready for your lap dance?
影片遗失
准备好要走了吗?
Ready to go?
好的
Yeah.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
我想你今晚要搞定麦克
I think you got Mike laid tonight.
看起来不错 炮弹飞车!
Looking good, Cannonball Run!
他只是载我回家
He’s just giving me a ride.
的确
Oh, no doubt.
一路顺风!
Have a nice ride!
听着 你们两个混♥蛋♥
Look, double fucks.
我不会和他干的
I am not gonna fuck him.
我能听到你们
I can hear you.
-他都老得可以做我爸爸了 -我仍然能听到你们
-He’s old enough to be my dad. -I can still hear you.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye-bye!
这真恐怖的车!
Wow, that’s fucking scary.
没错 我想让它令人印象深刻…
Yeah, well, I wanted it to be impressive and…
恐怖会让人印象深刻的
scary tends to impress.
它安全吗?
Is it safe?
不 它比安全好多了
No, it’s better than safe.
它是”防死”的
It’s death-proof.
你怎么让你的车”防死”呢?
How do you make a car death-proof?
那就是特技演员要做的
Well, that’s what stuntmen do.
你看过那种电影吗 汽车撞到一起
You have seen a movie where a car gets into some smash-up
没有人能够从汽车里逃出来?
there ain’t no way in hell any body’s walking away from?
-看过 -那么…
-Yeah. -Well,
你认为他们是怎么做到的?
how do you think they accomplish that?
计算机合成影像?
C.G.I?
很不幸的 潘 这个时代 你多半是对的
Well, unfortunately, Pam, nowadays more often than not, you are right.
不过回到那个什么都没有的时代…
Tsk. But back in the all-or-nothing days…
在《消失点》的时代 在《冲刺大黎明》的时代
‘Vanishing Point’ days, the ‘Dirty Mary Crazy Larry’ days,
在《硬小子》的时代…
the ‘White Line Fever’ days…
我们用真正的汽车相撞
real cars smashing into real cars.
真正的笨蛋驾驶着它们
Real dumb people driving them.
所以 把你要撞毁的汽车给特技组
So, give the stunt team the car you want to smash up,
他们会加固它的每一个地方 然后…
they take her and reinforce that fucker everywhere and…
就这样!
Voila!
你就得到”防死”的汽车了
You got yourself a death-proof automobile.
很有意思 我只是不知道 你能让一辆汽车”防死”
That makes sense. I just didn’t know you could make a car death-proof.
我可以开着这辆宝贝 以125哩的时速撞向砖墙
Well, I can drive this baby into a brick wall doing 125 miles an hour.
只是为了体验一下
Just for the experience.
为什么你的乘客座只有一个盒子?
Why is your passenger seat in a box?
这是拍电影的汽车
Well, this is a movie car.
有时你要拍撞车时 导演想要把摄影机放在车里面…
Sometimes when you are shooting a crash, director wants to put a camera in the car…
你知道的 从车里面拍撞车
you know, shoot the crash from the inside.
就是把摄影机放到这里 他们把它叫做”冲撞盒”
That’s where you put the camera. They call it a “crash box.”
这样就好了
You know,
当你要求开车送我回家时
when you asked to drive me home,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!