你怎么知道我名字的 贝瑞?
And how would you know my name, Barry?
我今早听姜阁·朱莉娅的节目了
I listened to Jungle Julia’s show this morning.
是吗?
Oh, you did, did you?
没错 我每早都听她的节目
Oh, yeah, I listen to her show every morning.
真的吗?
Oh, you do, do you?
当然 她是全镇最酷的女人了
Yeah, she’s like the coolest lady in town.
你不觉得她的屁♥股♥很大吗?
Don’t you think she’s got a big ass?
不! 我喜欢她的屁♥股♥
Nah, man! I like her ass that way.
她有个黑人女子的屁♥股♥
She got a black girl’s ass.
她总是这么说 但实际上
Well, that’s what she always says, but in actual fact,
她不是真的有黑人女子的屁♥股♥
she doesn’t really have a black girl’s ass.
她只是屁♥股♥大而已
She’s got a ‘big’ ass.
好了 你到底在干嘛?
Okay, what the fuck are you doing?
瞧是谁想快些知道重点
Look who wants to get to the point all of a sudden.
好吧 我们这就说重点
Okay, we will get to the point,
但是让你知道 瘦婊♥子♥
but for your information, skinny bitch,
黑人和一群他妈的白人
black men and a whole lot of motherfucking white men
都很爱慕我的屁♥股♥
have had plenty of fun adoring my ass.
那上面的牙印 可不是自己跑来的
I don’t wear their teeth marks on my butt for nothing.
如果你不请我喝一杯 我能要回我那杯吗?
If you are not gonna buy me a drink, can I have mine back?
好的 好的
No, okay, okay, okay, okay.
那么 蝴蝶…
So, Butterfly…
我能请你喝一杯吗?
can I buy you a drink?
很乐意
I would love one.
想喝什么?
What can I get ya?
玛格丽塔酒
I will take a margarita.
给你
Here ya go.
那么 在他们请你喝酒以后
So, after they buy you a drink
他们会举杯祝酒
when they raise their glass to toast,
他们会注视着你的眼睛 然后背这首诗…
they look you dead in the eye and repeat this poem…
那森林十分美丽 幽暗且深远
“The woods are lovely, dark and deep
我保证在我入睡前还有很长的路要走
And I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. ”
你听到了吗 蝴蝶?
Did you hear me, Butterfly?
睡前还有很长的路要走
“Miles to go before you sleep. ”
然后 如果他们这么说…
And then, if they say that…
-你就得给他们跳贴腿舞 -什么?
-you gotta give them a lap dance. -What?
如果他们叫你”蝴蝶” 请你喝酒 背这首诗
If they call you “Butterfly, ” buy you a drink, repeat that poem,
你就得给他们跳贴腿舞
you gotta give them a lap dance.
胡扯 我什么都不会做的
That’s bullshit. I ain’t giving them nothing.
好吧 随便你
Well, you can do it or not,
但如果你不跳… 奥斯汀所有人都会认为你是胆小鬼
but if you don’t, everybody in Austin is gonna think you a chicken shit.
你不想让奥斯汀所有人 都认为你是胆小鬼吧?
And I don’t think you want everybody in Austin thinking you are a chicken shit.
我不会因为你的一句话 就给别人跳贴腿舞
I ain’t giving nobody no lap dance ’cause of what you said.
听着 你不需要为你不喜欢的人跳
Look. You don’t have to do it for anybody you don’t want.
我说的是 你会和第一个这么说的家伙跳舞
I said you would do it for the first guy who says it.
所以 如果有怪胎来找碴
So, some geek comes over trying to be cool,
就告诉他 你之前在别的地方已经跳过了
just tell him you already did it at another place earlier.
没有伤害 不违反规定 但你可以免费喝一杯
No harm, no foul, but you get a free drink out of it.
但也许在今晚稍后
But maybe a little later in the evening,
你已经多喝了几杯 开始放松警惕
you have had a few drinks, you are kind of loosey-goosey,
和姐♥妹♥们♥一起很安全
you are safe with your girls,
然后就有可爱 热情 性感…
then some kind of cute, kind of hot, kind of sexy,
风趣幽默 但长得不难看的家伙出现 并且对你说…
hysterically funny, but not-funny-looking guy comes up and says it…
那时你可能会继续拒绝 也可能不会
then maybe you did it earlier, maybe you didn’t.
-这里有空酒瓶吗? -这两个
-Any dead soldiers here? -Uh, these two.
谢谢
Thank you.
拉娜·法兰克到底在哪里?
Where the hell is Lanna-Frank?
这是个他妈的好问题
That’s a good fucking question.
拉娜·法兰克!
Lanna-Frank!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
已经过来了 我们在等你
Well, come over already. We are waiting for you.
妈的! 等会!
Shit! Hold on!
那么 你在哪里?
So, where are you?
已经过来了 我们在等你
Come over already. We are waiting for you.
不 我们不过去
No. We are not coming over there.
你过来 你说过你会来的
You come over here like you said you would.
那么 珊娜和其它女孩 这周末会去湖边别♥墅♥吗?
So, is it Shauna and the girls at the lake house this weekend?
珊娜?
Shauna?
-妈的 我… -不
-Oh, fuck. I… -No.
听着 有件事你得明白
Now, there is one thing that every girl in the whole world
这世界上叫做莎娜的所有女孩都一样
whose name is Shanna has in common with each other.
我们都恨”珊娜”这个名字
We all hate the name “Shauna”,
我们真的讨厌人家叫我们”珊娜”
and we really hate it when people call us “Shauna”.
记住了…
Just remember…
是”莎娜·芭娜娜” 不是”珊娜·芭娜娜”
it’s “Shanna Banana, ” not “Shauna Banauna. ”
好吧 但是 对 我是说 这不是胡扯
Okay, but at some point in the evening, I had fuckability stock.
好的… 华伦送了几杯酒
Okay… Warren’s sending over shots,
你们知道这屋子里的规矩
and you know the house rules.
如果他送酒 你们就得喝
If he sends over shots, you gotta do them.
-什么? -这是规矩 宝贝
-What? -Hey, them’s the rules, baby.
-华伦说了 我们就做吧! -我爱这句话!
-Warren says it, we do it! -I love that philosophy!
华伦说了 我们就做吧!
“Warren says it, we do it. ”
那么我们做吧!
So let’s do it!
这是什么?
What is it?
先喝酒 再提问
Hey, shot first, questions later.
喝吧 开始!
Here we go. Post time!
是不是很好喝 是不是很好喝?
Now, is that a tasty beverage or is that a tasty beverage?
这到底是什么?
What the fuck is it?!
淡黄绿色
Chartreuse.
因为颜色好看 就以颜色命名了
The only liquor so good they named a color after it.
谁还要淡黄绿色?
Who’s down for wouldos’ Chartreuse?
我不要
Not me.
我要出去抽口烟
I’m going out for a smoke.
好吧 但要小心你的火焰 好吗?
Okay, but careful where you keep that hot flame, all right?
你会炸毁酒馆的
You will blow up the joint.
饮料 你要喝什么?
Drinks. What can we get you?
莎娜·芭娜娜?
Shanna Banana?
又一个大屁♥股♥ 长岛冰茶
Another big-ass Long Island iced tea.
孟买♥♥蓝宝石和不加冰的滋补茶
Bombay Sapphire and tonic with no ice.
好孩子
Good boy.
小子
Oh, hey, Punky.
停车场有个灯不亮了 关掉它
Uh, one of the lights is off in the parking lot. Flip it.
听着
Now, look,
你不能看起来像是要把她带走的样子
you can’t look like you are trying to get her out of here
得等到克里斯汀·西蒙森出现才行
before Christian Simonson shows up,
但你得在克里斯汀·西蒙森出现前 把她带走
but you have got to get her out of here before Christian Simonson shows up.
好 但那有什么用? 她们要去莎娜老爸的湖边别♥墅♥
Yeah, but what’s the point? They are going to Shanna’s daddy’s house at Lake L.B.J.,
没有男人能去那里
and it’s no guys.
-绝对没有男人 -好吧
-Absolutely no guys. -Okay.
那么等我们给她们拿了酒
So after we bring the girls’ drinks,
快点叫酒 但别太明显 我们再来两轮酒
in fairly rapid order, but not obvious, we order two more rounds of shots.
你认为她们会为这个动心吗?
You think they are gonna fall for that?
我们会非常有说服力
We will be very convincing.
现在去调高音量 别再乱搞
Now it’s time to turn up the volume. No more fucking around.
我们喝利口酒
We go to Liqueur shots.
小子 她们不会喝利口酒的
Man, they are not gonna drink Liqueur shots.
哥们 只要男人买♥♥单 他妈的女人什么都喝
Dude, as long as a guy’s buying the booze, a fucking bitch will drink anything.
来吧 哥们 我们至少 能把一轮利口酒灌入她们的喉咙
Come on dude, we can at least get one shot of Liqueur down these fucking bitches throats.
之后 我们再看能不能再来一轮
After that, we will see if they get another Liqueur shot in them.
你无法知道
You never know.
那一轮烈酒可能让她们全听我们的
That could be the shot that puts them past the point of “fuck it. ”
然后突然间 没有男人在湖边别♥墅♥
Then all of a sudden “no guys at the lake house”
变成了一些男人在湖边别♥墅♥
turns into a couple of guys at the lake house.
我就是这么想的
My point exactly.
哥们 看
Dude, check it out.
我想知道B.J.是否忍♥受得了他
I wonder if B.J. brought the bear with him.
天啊
Jesus.
哥们 那家伙从时间机器掉出来 割伤他自己
Dude fucking cut himself falling out of his time machine.
你们俩去哪里了?
And where did you two disappear to?
我去车里拿点东西
I had to get something out of the car,