You want to take my picture?
这一切对我来说太难接受了
This has all been very very hard on me.
就在这儿照
Take it right here.
这是这栋房♥子原来的门廊
This is the original porch of the house.
她们被赶出去的威胁 基本是消除了
The threat of eviction, presumably over.
60年的老常春藤
60-year-old English ivy!
怎么了
What’s going on?
-伊迪 -很好
– Edie! – That would be good.
-哦 伊迪 -什么 什么
– Oh, Edie! – What? What?
不要让他们从我家里拿走任何东西
Don’t let them take anything out of my house.
那个袋子里是什么
What’s in that bag?
伊迪 他要把那个毯子怎么样
Edie, what’s he going to do with that rug?
-力 发生什么了 -他把什么拿出去了
– Lee, what’s going on? – What’s he taking out?
这是阿尔伯特和大卫·梅索斯
This is Albert and David Maysles.
大卫和艾尔 你们好
David and Al, very nice to meet you.
与力和杰基合拍一部电影?
A movie with Lee and Jackie?

Oh.
来吧 我们进去一下吧
Come on, let’s go inside for a second.
那个地毯有什么不对吗
There’s nothing wrong with that rug.
我们还有这个吗
Hey, do we have any more of those?

Yeah.
如果伊迪有什么优点的话 有任何优点
If Edie were any good, if she were any good at all…
就是跳软鞋舞了
This is all soft-shoe now, you know?
这是一种舞
This is a dance.
来吧 伊迪
Come on, Edie.
以前我自己跳的
I use to do it myself, you know.
我自己跳的 软鞋舞
I did that… soft-shoe.
伊迪 跳起来嘛
Dance to that, Edie.
这是华尔兹 快点 起来
It’s a waltz. Come on. Get Edie up.
跳华尔兹 你怎么能抗拒这个诱惑
Dance the waltz. How can you resist it?
你怎么能抗拒这个诱惑
How can you resist that?
这个和♥弦♥真美啊
Isn’t that a beautiful chord?
亲爱的大卫 你之前去哪儿了
Darling David, where have you been all my life?
你去那儿了 你去那儿了
Where have you been? Where have you been?
你去那儿了
Where have you been?
我只是要遇见这个男人而已啊
The only thing I needed was this man.
-哦 伊迪 -怎么了
– Oh, Edie. – What?
你说什么 伊迪
What did you say, Edie?
只要让我遇见这个男人就够了 大卫
All I needed was this man… David.
我要是早点遇见大卫和Al就好了
I wish I had David and Al with me before this.
你有你母亲陪着
Yeah well, you had your mother.

Yeah.
但是这个更有意思
But they’re more interesting.
大卫 Al
David, Al.
这是一部非常了不起的艺术作品
It’s an artistic smash.
谢谢 谢谢 伊迪 这还没有制♥作♥完成
Thank you. Thank you, Edie. It’s not finished yet.
现在这个电影的画质和音效
That is is only 1/100th of what it will look…
是我们作品完成时的1/100
And sound like when we’re done.
我要打电♥话♥给我所有的亲戚
I’ll have to call up every one of my relatives…
告诉他们要是他们不去看这部电影
And tell them I’ll never speak to them again…
我就再也不跟他们来往了
If they don’t go to see it.
伊迪 你看见了Whiskers了吗
Edie, have you seen Whiskers?
那只猫去哪儿了
Where’s that kitty?
那只猫是我母亲的新宠
That’s mother’s new favorite cat…
耳朵像俄♥罗♥斯♥野猪
Ears like a Russian boar.
她特别喜欢他 但是他不见了
She just loves him and he disappeared.
大卫 这部电影非常高级
Now, David, this film is very advanced…
就像那时候新潮思想横扫了电影院一样
Just like the way that the new wave changed cinema,
虽然我从来没有出去见识过新潮思想
Although I never did get out to see the new wave.
老天啊 海外
Oh my god… abroad!
欧洲人肯定会爱死这部电影的
They’re going to love it in Europe.
你觉得你首映式能到场吗
Do you think you can make it to the premier?
我们需要你
We could really use you there.
不不不 我不能
No no no, I don’t think so.
抛头露面不适合我
That’s not for me, not my kind of thing.
但是我祝你们
Oh, but I wish you…
走好运
All the luck in the world.
我们在首映式上会见到你的 对不对
We’re going to see you at the premiere, right?
我们一起狂欢它的成功
We’re going to paint the town red together.
如果这部电影不赢个90个奖项的话
If you don’t win 90 prizes…
我都会吃惊
For this movie, I’ll be very surprised.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 艾尔
Goodbye, Al.
再见 伊迪
Goodbye, Edie.
-再见 大卫 -再见 伊迪
– Goodbye, David. – Goodbye, Edie.
你真是光彩照人 母亲
You were magnificent, mother darling.
你是夺人眼球的焦点
You stole the show.
把我拍的很肥
I looked fat.
灰色花♥园♥看起来真美
Didn’t Grey Gardens look terrific?
扶我进摇椅
Huh. Help me into my rolling chair.
我站不动了
I can’t stand up any longer.
我觉得我就
I would think I’ll just be having…
每天旅行吧
To travel all the time…
巴黎 伦敦
Paris, London,
罗马 终于可以去了
Rome… Finally.
我不知道你在胡言乱语什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
那个首映式 肯定会很隆重
Oh, and the premiere! That’ll be something.
如果我是你 我就不去首映式
I wouldn’t go to that premiere if I were you.
但是 母亲 你听见艾尔说什么了吧
But, mother, you heard Al.
他们需要我去 那部电影是个大手笔
They need me there. That film is a work of art.
我觉得你去会是个天大的错误
I think it would be a terrible mistake.
而且你不是已经看过了嘛
Besides you’ve already seen it.
你干吗不放点那个
Why don’t you put on that orchestration…
《鸳鸯茶》的曲子来听听
Of “tea for two”?
为什么会是个错误
Why would it be a mistake?
我不觉得你自己看到的你
I don’t think you see yourself…
和别人看到的你一样
The way others see you.
你是一个…
You’re a… a…
我是什么
I’m what?
欣赏你需要眼光和时间 宝贝
You’re an acquired taste, babe.
现在让我们把这件事儿给忘了吧 好吗
Now let’s just forget the whole thing, okay?
去放唱片吧 我们需要点音乐
Now go get that record. We need some music.
韦斯克你在哪儿
Whiskers? Whiskers!
韦斯克!
Whiskers!
你就是不肯接受
You just can’t stand that the whole world…
这个世界将会知道真♥相♥是吧
Is going to know the truth.
什么真♥相♥
About what?
你这几年是怎么拖累我的真♥相♥
About how you’ve held me back all these years.
都在电影里面写着呢
It’s all in that picture.
我们看的是同一部电影吗
Did we just watch the same movie?
我就是要去首映式
I’m going to that premiere.
不 你不会离开的
No, you don’t leave.
你说你会离开 但是你从来没走离开过
You say you will, but you never do.
现在放歌♥吧
Now let’s have that song.
不 这次不会再这样了
No! It’s not going to work this time.
我的机会来了 你不明白吗
This is my chance! Don’t you see that?
不对 你曾经有过机会 但是你错过了
No, you had your chance and you missed out.
对 那是因为我必须得回家
Yeah, because I had to come home…
-不对不对 -照顾你
– No no. – To take care of you.
那个结了婚的男人是不会
That married man was not going to do…
为你做任何事情的 伊迪
Anything for you at all, Edie.
你把我困在了这个该死的房♥子里
You stuck me in this goddamn house!
任何人都不能把谁困在哪儿
Nobody stuck anybody anywhere.
如果你被困住了 伊迪 是你自己把自己困住的
If you’re stuck, Edie, it’s only with yourself!
伊迪!
Edie!
伊迪
Edie.
伊迪!
Edie!
韦斯克
Whiskers.
你敢离家出走啊 孩子
You ran away, huh, boy?
母亲很生气
Mother was apoplectic.
她需要你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!