There’s no one out there. it’s all in your head, kid.
我想他拿了个相机
I think he has a camera.
你最好穿上衣服 妈妈
You need to get dressed, mother darling.
你不想全世界人
You don’t want the whole world…
都看到你这样吧
To see you looking like that.
全世界什么意思
What do you mean the whole world?
那没有人 只有我们
There’s no one here but us chickens.
你顽强的女儿刚刚想到了个办法
I think your staunch daughter just came up…
来解决我们的困境
With the solution to our vexing situation.
离得这么远
You’re not going to get a very good picture…
你不会拍到好照片的
From all the way back here.
对不起 我只是
I’m sorry, I was…
请不要报♥警♥
Please don’t call the police.
报♥警♥
The police?
我妈妈说应该请你喝杯茶
Mother thought we should invite you in for tea.
你想让我站在这
Oh, you want me to stand here?
是 就这
Yeah, right there.
你在给我照相
Are you taking pictures of me?
是 比尔夫人
Yes, Mrs. Beale.
你拍那些雕花的扶手和门了吗
Did you photograph the carved banister and panel doors?
只有一个建筑系的学生
Only a student of architecture
可以欣赏它们的美
Could fully appreciate details like that.
你会发表这些照片 对不
You’re going to publish these photographs, right?
当然
They’ll definitely be published.
太好了
Great.
是谁 谁在那
Who is it? who’s there?
伊迪阿姨 我是杰奎琳
Aunt Edie, it’s Jacqueline.
杰奎琳 我刚刚还想到你
Jacqueline, I was just thinking about you.
我们这就下去
We’ll be right down.
杰奎琳
Oh, Jacqueline.
没想到你会来
We weren’t expecting you.
很抱歉没有提前打招呼
Sorry to have come over unannounced,
-但你们的电♥话♥线已经被停用了 -哦
– But your phone’s been disconnected. – Oh. hmm.
那那那只猫
That-that-that cat is going to the bathroom…
在您肖像后面的那只 该洗澡了
Right on the back of your portrait, aunt edith.
伊迪有点 不大
Edie’s a little, uh, not much of a…
喜欢打扫
Cleaner.
她不喜欢打扫卫生
She doesn’t like to polish and do things like that.
我们为何不去花♥园♥坐坐
Why don’t we all go sit out in the walled garden?
天气多好啊
It’s such a beautiful day.
你的头发一直都这么迷人
You’ve always had such a gorgeous hair.
见到你真好 亲爱的
It’s wonderful to see you, dear.
你怎么来这了 杰奎琳
What brings you to east hampton, Jacqueline?
我想离开
I needed to get away,
所以我决定和力在蒙塔克待几天
So I decided to stay with Lee in Montauk for a few days.
-力在蒙塔克 -嗯
– Oh, lee’s in montauk? – Mm-hmm.
我都不知道我在蒙塔克有个侄女
I’ve got a niece in montauk and I didn’t know.
她住在Andy Warhol那
She’s staying at andy warhol’s place.
我姐姐迷上了电影
My sister’s fallen in with a bit of a film crowd.
她决定拍一部
She’s got her mind set on making a movie…
讲述我们在东汉普顿童年的电影
About our childhoods out here in east hampton.
如果你需要一个地方住 孩子
Well, if your ever need a place to stay, chicken,
如果你需要远离一切
If you need to get away from it all,
这里的门永远向你打开
The door’s always open.
噢上帝 这椅子
Oh god, these chairs.
是不是太脏了
Are they dirty, these chairs?
我们可以坐在纸上
We can sit on paper.

Huh.
杰奎琳 你
Jacqueline, did you…

Huh.
杰克
Did you receive our condolences…
出事之后
After that…
你收到我们的悼念了吗
That terrible thing with jack?
我应该早点谢谢您
Oh, I meant to thank you.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
那件事情让你过得很艰难 是不是
You’ve had quite a rough go of it, haven’t you?
我觉得我一直没有脱离公众视线
I don’t think I was ever really cut out for public life,
曝光率这么高
Such scrutiny.
我们不必作评论 杰奎琳
No judgments here, Jacqueline.
谢谢你 伊迪阿姨
Thank you, Aunt Edie.
你们两个一直都对我这么好
You two have always been so warm to me.
伊迪 你还好吗
Edie, are you all right?
杰克·肯尼迪让你得了淋病 是真的吗
Is it true that Jack Kennedy gave you gonorrhea?
伊迪!
Edie!
实在对不起 杰奎琳
I’m terribly sorry, Jacqueline.
你记得杰克的哥哥吗
Do you remember Jack’s brother,
乔·肯尼迪二世
Joe Kennedy Jr?
不记得 伊迪 他在我遇见杰克之前就在战场上牺牲了
No, Edie, he died in the war years before I even met Jack.
他死的时候我哭得很伤心 真的
When he died I cried, I really did.
乔是一位非常英俊的年轻人
Joe was an extraordinarily beautiful young man.
我真的被他迷住了
I was really taken by him.
没错 但是他没有被你迷住
Yes, too bad he wasn’t taken by you.
他当然被我迷住了
He certainly was.
他们包装杰克当总统之前
It’s no secret they were…
本来打算让他当总统的
Grooming him to be president…
这不是什么秘密
Before they ever started looking to Jack.
他是个出色的舞者
He was a superb dancer.
真的是
He really was.
但是我印象最深的是他的举止
It was his manners I remember most, though.
你知道我永远都会记得什么吗
You know what I’ll always remember?
在东汉普顿的夏天
Summers here in East Hampton,
伊迪阿姨唱歌♥ 你带我去沙滩玩
With Aunt Edie singing and you taking me down to the beach.
我才是那个众人瞩目的女孩
I was the golden girl.
你确实是
You certainly were.
伊迪 给我们拿些馅饼来 好吗
Edie, get us some pate, won’t you?
如果Joe没有死在战场上
You know, if Joe hadn’t gone down in the war,
然后我肯定会和他结婚 然后我…
Then I certainly would have married him and then I …
伊迪 不要再说了 给我们拿一些馅饼来
Edie, don’t! Just get us some pate…
或者冰淇淋什么的
Or ice cream or something.
我才应该是第♥一♥夫♥人♥的 不是你
I’d have become first lady and not you.
没错 杰奎琳
Yes, Jacqueline.
本该是我的
It could have been me.
我倒希望是你 伊迪
I wish it had been you, Edie.
我真的希望
I really do.
灰色花♥园♥
Grey gardens.
我都快认不出来了
I hardly recognize it.
巴迪说你不肯让他们卖♥♥掉它
Buddy said you won’t let them sell it.
他们是好孩子 可是他们不明白
They are lovely boys, but they don’t understand.
我觉得我也不明白
I don’t think I do either.
灰色花♥园♥
Grey Gardens…
是我的家
Is my home.
这是唯一让我
It’s the only place…
觉得完全自我的地方
Where I feel completely myself.
你有过人的决心 伊迪阿姨
You have extraordinary determination, Aunt Edie.
你无需担心
You don’t have to worry.
我和阿丽会帮助你渡过难关的
Ari and I are going to help you get things all straightened out.
Lee住的很近 可以负责监工
Lee can supervise everything since she’s so close by.
我自己不太了解 真的
I had no idea, really.
亲爱的 不
Oh dear, no.
我怎么能要求你做这些呢
I could never ask you to do something like that.
你没有要求 我主动提出的
You didn’t. I’m offering.
事实上 我坚持要这样
Insisting, in fact.
“本该是我的”
“It should’ve been me”.
你从来没有和乔·肯尼迪约过会
You never dated Joe Kenndey.
真能吹
What a whopper!
我在普林斯顿大学的聚会上见过他
I met him at a house party at Princeton.
没错 你见过他
Exactly, you met him,
但是你没有要和他结婚
But you weren’t going to marry him.
这点非常明显
That’s clear.
我本可能和他结婚的 母亲 本可能
Well, I might have, mother darling. I might have.
你想要照我的照片吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!