I told you to meet me at the Hampshire house tomorrow.
是场误会
It was a mistake.
听着 我不能再这样了
Look, I can’t do this anymore…
再也不能
At all.
开普 我们两个之间感情很特殊
Cap, what we have between us is special.
我们之间就…
What we had between us…
只有性♥爱♥
Was sex.
对不起
I’m sorry.
再见 伊迪
Goodbye, Edie.
-伊迪 -妈妈
– Edie? – mother?
伊迪 伊迪 你在哪
Oh, Edie, Edie, where are you?
我在纽约 妈妈
I’m in New York, mother.
我很快气死了
I was apoplectic.
我来看我的爱郎
I looked up my beau.

He…
伊迪
Oh, Edie.
伊迪 他抛弃你了吗
Edie, he left you?
回家来 伊迪
Come home, Edie.
但是明天我有试镜
But I have my audition tomorrow.
但是你没有心情去试镜
Well, you’re in no condition for that.
不要试了 还会有机会的
No, there’ll be another chance.
但是妈妈 那是麦克斯·高登
But, mother, it’s Max Gordon.
伊迪
Edie.
Max Gordon会等待天才出现的
Max Gordon will wait for talent.
回家来 调节一下心情
Come home and recuperate.
我来照顾你
Let me take care of you.
伊迪?
Edie?
伊迪 回来 回家来
Edie, come home. come home.
回来 伊迪
Come home, Edie.
伊迪 是你吗
Edie? is that you?
你买♥♥猫食了吗
Did you bring the cat food?
还有冰激凌
And the ice cream?
-已经化了
– it melted.
看看这些小脸
Just look at that face.
这些是世界上最…
Huh. these are some of the most…
漂亮的小猫了
Beautiful kitties in the world.
我真想和这些小猫私奔
I could just elope with these kitties,
把它们放到大篮子里 和它们私奔
Put them in a big basket and elope with them.
他们是不是很漂亮
Aren’t they gorgeous?
看啊
Look.
伊迪
Edie?
我们来喂猫 伊迪
Let’s breed cats, Edie.
难道这不好玩吗
Wouldn’t that be fun?
好玩
Yeah.
你该休息一下 宝贝
You get some rest, babe.
这是不是件乐事
Isn’t this a treat?
我好久好久没有来海滩了
I haven’t been out to the beach in absolutely forever.
妈妈让我出去的唯一理由是
The only reason mother is letting me out…
你这两个小伙子
Is because of you two fellas.
我觉得自己在灰色花♥园♥里被限制着
I think my days at grey gardens are limited.
我不想来这里
I don’t want to be here.
主要是我不能独自站在郊外
I can’t stand a country house in the first place.
那会让我很紧张
It makes me terribly nervous.
害怕被关在 锁在外面
Scared to death of doors, locks,
人们在后面漫步
People roaming around in the background…
在树荫下 树林里
Under the trees and in the bushes.
但是 我却十分害怕
I’m absolutely terrified.
我在城市一点也不害怕
I’m not a bit terrified in the city.
一点也不
Not a bit.
在纽约的耗子洞
Any little rat’s nest in New York,
老鼠洞 耗子洞
Any little mousehole, any little rathole…
我更喜欢第十大街
Even on 10th avenue I would like better.
下午好 灰色花♥园♥
Good afternoon, grey gardens.
不是 巴迪 是我
Oh no, Buddy, it’s me.
你好吗 我的孩子
How are you? oh, my boy,
我还想着你呢
I was just thinking of you.
进来
Come in.
巴迪打电♥话♥来了
Buddy called.
你♥爸♥爸死了
Your father has died.
周二在城里举♥行♥葬礼
The funeral’s here in town on tuesday.
我从没有告别
I never said goodbye.
他妻子获得所有的一切 巴迪
His wife got all of it, Buddy?
一分不剩
Every cent?
大部分 是的
Most of it, yes.
爸爸给你留下的就是信托
What little father did leave you was put into a trust.
那是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
就是我没有承担管好
That I’m not responsible enough…
自己的责任吗
To manage it myself?
谁来监督这份信托
Who oversees this trust?
巴迪和我是信托监督人
Buddy and I are the trustees.
那你就可以竞争遗产了
Then you can contest the will.
不剩多少了 妈妈
There’s not that much there, mother.
事实上 律师费已经几乎把钱用光了
And frankly, lawyer’s fees would just eat it all up.
别担心 你和伊迪
But don’t worry, you and Edie will…
每月仍会收到补贴
Continue to receive your monthly stipend.
几乎都不够吃饭
That barely covers the groceries…
和长途电♥话♥费用
And the long-distance bill.
过去10年里
He’s had me living
他一个月只给我
On $150 a month…
150美金
For the last 10 years.
如果我们增加金额
If we increase your allowance,
钱会用的更快
Your money will just run out that much sooner.
所以巴迪和我找到了
Which is why Buddy and I have found…
在马克岛的一个好地方
A nice place in Marco island…
如果您卖♥♥掉灰色花♥园♥足够买♥♥下它了
That you could afford if you were to sell grey gardens.
我好想搬到温暖的小岛上
I’d love to move to a hot little island.
终于有人说点我感兴趣的了
Someone’s finally singing my song.
再也不用惧怕寒冷的冬天了
No more horrid winters.
那边也不需要修缮
And there wouldn’t be nearly the upkeep this place requires.
您说呢
What do you say?
对您养老有好处哦
It would be good for your back, mother darling.
对关节炎有很大帮助
Your arthritis isn’t getting any better.
房♥子只有一层
You could get a place all on one level…
楼梯都不用爬
No stairs to climb.
我还可以继续在夜♥总♥会♥工作
I could work on my nightclub routine.
您还可以负担的起几个佣人 妈妈
You could even afford to hire some help, mother.
我们都替你想好了
We’ve worked it all out.
旅游啊 还可以拜访老友
Maybe travel or meet somebody.

Oh. ha!
我不会卖♥♥掉灰色花♥园♥的 孩子
I’m not selling grey gardens, chickens.
你们真的不要在这边过夜了吗
Are you sure you don’t want to spend the night here?
回格林克服要很久哦
It’s such a long drive back to Glen Cove.
您没有听明白
You’re not understanding.
您的信托基金不是一辈子的
Your trust won’t last forever…
我们也不能承担修缮费用
And we can’t afford to fix this place up for you.
你只要签署这份授权委托书
All you have to do is sign this power-of-attorney form.
剩下的都握们来办
We’ll take care of everything.
灰色花♥园♥是我的
Grey gardens is in my name.
永远都是
It always has been.
绝不会有改变
That’s not going to change.
我离开这的唯一方法
The only way I’m ever leaving grey gardens…
就是等我死了
Is feet first.
最终你肯定会被赶走的
Eventually you’ll be forced to leave.
伊迪
Edie?
哦 不
Oh, no!
伊迪 伊迪 伊迪 停
Oh, Edie Edie Edie stop!
放下
Put that down.
上帝啊 不
Oh my god. no.
不 不 亲爱的
No no. oh, baby.
哦 不
No! no!
哦 不 哦 伊迪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!