Oh, Cap.
她知道我在
She knows that I’m here.
确实
Indeed.
-怎么了妈妈 -听着 宝贝 我在想
– yes, mother? – listen, babe, I was thinking…
你在跑吗
Were you running?
我只是从浴缸里出来
No, I just got out of the tub…
跑着来接电♥话♥
And ran to the phone.
你那里是不是有男士在?
Have you got a man there, Edie?
没有 当然没有了
No, of course not.
但是如果有呢
But so what if I had?
那为什么不带到家里来?
Why don’t you bring him home?
我想见见这位英俊的男士
I’d like to meet this nice young man.
不 不要再逼我回家了 我要开始工作了
No, stop pressuring me to come home. I’m getting work.
我就要开始试镜和…
And I’m just about to get an audition with…
你坐下了吗
Are you sitting down?
Max Gordon 就是那个Max Gordon
Max Gordon. the Max Gordon.
我为他跳了只舞 他都乐坏了
I danced for him, he went to pieces.
他结婚了
He’s married.
我不知道他是否结婚了
Well, I don’t know if he’s married,
跟这有什么关系吗
But what does that matter?
高登先生是位很出名的导演
Mr. Gordon is a very prominent producer.
不 不 伊迪
Oh, no no no no no, Edie.
我不是说他
I don’t mean him.
我说你那位朋友
I mean your visitor.
-他结婚了 是不是 -妈妈
– He’s married, isn’t he? – mother.
不要 伊迪 结了婚的男人只会伤你的心
No, Edie, married men will only break your heart.
我没事 我现在比任何时候都开心
I’m fine. I’m happier than I’ve ever been.
你知道 那种压力会使你的头发脱落
You know that stress makes your hair fall out.
-记住 -妈妈 我要挂了
– remember? – mother, I’ve got to go.
我觉得她在监视我们
Ooh, I think she’s onto us!
-费伦吗 -是的
– Phelan? – yes.
是我 我有事
It’s me. I have some news.
关于支票的事吗 因为…
Is this about the check? because…
不 不 不是关于账单的
No no no, it’s not about the bills.
是关于你女儿的
It’s about your daughter.
比尔小姐
Miss Beale?
你♥爸♥爸来了
Your father’s here.
她在楼下大厅里等你
He’s waiting downstairs for you in the lobby.
-我的天 我们睡着了 -天啊
– my god, we fell asleep. – oh god.
拿着
Here.
-你记得这个吗 -让我看看
– do you remember this? – may I see that please?
反面角色
The villain of the piece.
“送给我最好的朋友 最真的知己
“to my best friend and most delightful comrade,
最可爱 最出色的老婆
To my only sweetheart and wonderful wife,
一张她老公的画像
I tender this likeness of her husband,
费伦 1929年”
Phelan Beale, 1929″.
我读的时候是不是笑了
Did I laugh when I read that.
孩子是不是很坏
Aren’t kids terrible?
我狂笑
I just roared.
我独自生活了30年 我不在乎
I lived alone at least 30 years. I didn’t mind.
你独自生活的时候
You get to be very independent…
会变得很独♥立♥
When you live alone.
你会变得很独特
You get to be a real individual.
生活中鱼和熊掌不可兼得
You can’t have your cake and eat it too in life.
不 我得到了 我得到了
Oh, yes, I did. I did.
我有自己的鱼和熊掌
I had my cake,
爱它 咀嚼它 品味它
Loved it, masticated it, chewed it.
我得到了一切想要的
I had everything I wanted.
她很无聊 她受不了
She was bored. she couldn’t stand it.
我没有 我是个很棒的歌♥手
No, I was not. I was a great singer.
我婚姻完美
I had a perfect marriage,
漂亮的孩子
Beautiful children.
我的婚姻十分成功
I had a terribly successful marriage.
不 我的生活中从没有过争吵
No, I never had a fight in my life.
我从未向比尔先生扔过东西 从来没有
I never threw anything at Mr. Beale, never.
不 我 我从没有
No, I… I never…
从没有和…
Never had words with…
比尔先生吵过架
With Mr. Beale at all.
伊迪 你给梅索斯他们看看海滩
Edie, why don’t you show the Maysles the beach?
你们想看看海吗
Do you boys want to see the ocean?
-当然 -过来
– sure. – come on.
请出示车票
Tickets please.
这对你来说更好 你可以游泳
Edie, this will be better for you… you can swim,
空气新鲜 城里太热了 我很爱大海
Fresh air. it’s too hot in town. you love the ocean.
伊迪 不要生气
Edie, please.
伊迪
Edie!
到个别吧
Please say goodbye.
晚上好 灰色花♥园♥
Good evening. grey gardens.
我去看看 比尔夫人在不在
I’ll have a look to see if Mrs.Beale is at home.
谢谢你 莫莉 我来接
Thank you, Molly. I’ve got it.
我是比尔夫人
This is Mrs.Beale.
我可不可以与伊迪说句话
May I speak with Edith, please?
你是谁
To whom am I speaking?
朱利叶斯·克鲁格
Julius Krug.
有个朱利叶斯·克鲁格找你 宝贝
A Mr. Julius Krug for you, dear.
开普?
Cap?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我被困在我妈妈家里了
I’m stuck here at my mother’s house.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-我很好 -好的
– I’m fine. – okay.
你什么时候回来
When are you going to be back?
我 只是 我也不清楚
Well, that’s just it… I don’t know.
中我周二早上有试镜
I have my audition on Tuesday morning.
我只能找时间再回去了
I just have to make it back by then.
之后我请你去吃饭 庆祝一下
I’ll take you to lunch afterwards to celebrate.
在哈姆谢尔家见面
Meet me at the Hampshire house.
开普
Cap.
-在 伊迪 -我 我…
– yes, Edie? – I… I… um…
-我知道 我也是 -开普
– I know. me too. – Cap.
不要在我说了也跟着说 好吗
Never say that right after I say that, okay?
我从来不想逼你去说
I never want to wonder if you thought you had to say it.
我没有说
But I didn’t say it.
也对
Right.
我会在那等你
I’ll see you there.
-晚安 -再见
– good night. – goodbye.
他听起来很像结婚了
He sounded awfully married to me.
伊迪
Edie!
伊迪 过来
Edie, come here.
怎么了 妈妈
What’s wrong, mother?
-你去哪了 大姑娘 -巴黎 妈妈
– where’ve you been, woman? – Paris, mother.
瞧 小猫 小猫咪
Look. kitties. little baby kitties.
真是美极了 过来
Marvelous. here.
看这一只
Look at this one.
-还有这只 -可怜的老家伙
– and this one. – poor old pink.
她一定很饿
She must be starving.
小家伙 饿了没有
Pinky, are you hungry?
我们猫食没有了
We’re out of cat food.
我去城里买♥♥点回来
I’ll go into town, get some more.
伊迪 伊迪
Oh, Edie! Edie!
买♥♥点冰激凌来 我们要庆祝一下
Get some ice cream. we’ll celebrate.
好的 亲爱的妈妈
Yes, mother darling.
把那个给克鲁格先生 马上
Give that to Mr. Krug, right away.
您是哪位 小姐
Oh, and your name, miss?
-朱迪·霍莉黛 -好的
– Judy Holliday. – of course.
开普
Cap.
你要破坏我们的婚姻吗
Are you trying to sabotage my marriage?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我妻子很喜欢你的诗歌♥ 伊迪丝
My wife loved your poem, Edith.
我不知道她在这里
I didn’t know she was here.
把假惺惺的无辜留给麦克斯·高登
Please, save the innocent surprise routine for Max Gordon.
我告诉你明天在哈姆谢尔家见面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!