Because I did all my singing here.
我唱歌♥得时候特别开心
I was so happy.
比任何时候
I was happier singing…
都要开心
Than anything I’ve ever done since I was born.
我最喜欢的就是唱歌♥
I liked it better… Than anything I ever did.
来啊 伊迪 过来跳踢踏
Come on, edie, soft-shoe.
多诱人
how can you resist?

Whoo!
比尔先生
Mr. beale.
伊迪丝
Edith!
比尔先生 你来干什么
Mr. beale, what are you doing here?
才星期四呀
It’s only thursday.
星期五了 伊迪丝
– it’s friday, edith. – oh.
让他们出去
Get everyone out of here…
包括他
Including him…
他妈的小白脸
Goddamn ganymede.
我就在这儿呢 费伦 我听得见
I’m right here, phelan. I can hear you.
好了 各位 该回家了
All right, everyone, time to go home.
回家了
Time to go home.
再见
Au revoir.
从那个门走 快
You get away from that door. go.
-走 -伊迪
– go. – come on, edie.
以前是很有意思
It used to be charming, edith.
可现在我很失望
Now it’s just sad.
怎么了 费伦?
And what’s that, phelan?
你是孩子的母亲 不是歌♥舞♥女♥
You’re the mother of my children, not a showgirl.
孩子的母亲就不能唱歌♥了?
And mothers can’t sing?
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
伊迪.
Edie.
适可而止吧
Enough is enough.
我得调整一下
I’m making a change.
把儿子送到寄宿学校
I’m putting the boys in boarding school…
在你彻底毁了小伊迪之前
And I’m bringing little edie back to the city…
把她带回城里去
Before you ruin her altogether.

Oh!
毁了她
Ruin her.
就因为让她在聚会上跳舞?
Why, because she was dancing at a party?
神父说得好好管管她
The priest said she needs a strong hand.
这样的谈话真让人恶心
I’m sick and tired of this conversation over and over.
你又干了些什么
And where are you in all this,
孩子的父亲?
Mr. father of my children?
我不需要做这些
I don’t need this.
我也不需要
Well, neither do i.
那我们
Then you’ll live your life…
各过各的好了
And I’ll live mine.
好啊
With pleasure.
妈妈
Mother.
求你了 妈妈
Mother, please.
连句再见都不说吗
Aren’t you going to say goodbye?
怎么了
Why?
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要去纽约了 妈妈
I’m going to new york, mother.
为什么 太荒唐了
Why, that’s just crazy.
你去纽约干什么
What are you going to do in new york?
我要成为演员 舞蹈家
I’m going to be an actress and a dancer.
你♥爸♥爸 会为你引荐?
And of course your father is going to make… all the introductions.
是吗? 他会为你安排?
Is that it? set you up?
通过他
With all his…
在律师所的业务关系网帮助你?
Show business connections at the law firm?
我很为你担心 宝贝儿
I worry about you, babe.
留下来
Stay here.
我一定要 你不是一直都说
I’m strong. you’ve always said that…
我很倔强的吗
I was a staunch character, remember?
-停 -别弹了
– stop that. – cut it out!
我想要您的祝福 妈妈
I want your blessing, mother, please.
伊迪丝
Edith.
伊迪 伊迪
Edie, edie.
这里没有的 在那里你也得不到
There’s nothing there that you can’t get here.
就算游遍世界
You can travel the whole world…
你也找不到
And you’ll still never find anything…
第二个这么好的地方
As beautiful as right here.
而且
Besides…
古尔德不会跳踢踏
Gould doesn’t know how to soft-shoe.
你走了谁跟我一起跳呢
Who am I going to dance with?
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, mother.
伊迪 伊迪
Edie! oh, edie!
那孩子从不答应我
She never answers me, that women.
除非她死了 或者我死了
I suppose I won’t get out of here
否则我是离不开这儿了
until she dies or I die.
她是谁 猫吗
Who’s “she,” the cat?
真不知道什么时候才能出去
I don’t know when I’m going to get out of here.
为什么要出去
Why do you want to get out?
因为我喜欢自♥由♥
Because I like freedom.
你是得不到自♥由♥了 亲爱的
Well, you can’t get it, darling.
你被人养活着呢
You’re being… supported.
一但被养活了 就再也没有自♥由♥了
You can’t get freedom when you’re being supported.
你不是老说 没人养活
I thought you always said you can’t get freedom…
就没有自♥由♥吗
When you’re not being supported, remember?
应该都很难吧
It’s awful both ways, I guess.
我只是想到沙滩上待几天
I’d just like a couple of days on the beach. that’s all.
以前没想做的
Everything is good you didn’t do.
现在看来都成了好的了
At the time you didn’t want it.
随着年龄增长
Everybody looks and thinks…
每个人的态度 想法和感觉都会改变
And feels differently as the years go by.
要始终不变是很难的
It’s very difficult to keep the line… Between the past and the present.
太难了
Awfully difficult.
嗨 爸爸 对不起我来晚了
Hello, father. sorry I’m late.
给你点好菜了
I’ve ordered for you.

So…
-怎么了? -你是不是该问问
– yes? – isn’t this the part…
我有没有人新认识一些人?
Where you ask me if I’ve met someone new?
有吗
Well, have you?
认识了好多
I meet new people all the time.
你知道我期望的不是这个
That’s not what I meant and you know it.
我不能养你一辈子 伊迪
I can’t afford to support you indefinitely, edie.
你知道要养活你这样女儿要花多少钱?
Who do you think pays for women like you?
-我这样的 -我这样的
– men like me. – “men like me”.
要给你付巴比松的房♥钱
Between your room at the barbizon…
要给你钱花 还要给你母亲钱花
And your allowance, your mother’s allowance…
给你新任冒牌妻子钱花
Your new fake wife’s allowance.
别这么没修养
Don’t be insolent.
想不想要这笔钱?
Do you want this check or not?
律师所的这个职位还要人
And that position is still open… At the law firm.
你是个聪明的姑娘 伊迪
You’re a smart girl, edie.
做个秘书简直就是小菜一碟
And you’re more than capable of secretarial work.
真不明白你为怎么什么都干不好
I don’t know why you can’t hold one of these jobs.
答应我
Just promise me…
一定要回到正道上来
You’ll try to get back on course.
好的 爸爸
Yes, father.
至少你已经抛弃了
At least you’ve given up that…
灌输给你的那种
Foolish notion of performing
愚蠢的要去表演的想法
your mother infected you with.
当然 绝对抛弃了
Oh, yes, absolutely.
三号♥桌那个男的是谁
Who is that guy at the third table?
他叫 朱利叶斯·克鲁格
The name’s julius krug.
内政部长?
The secretary of the interior?
不知道 当心啊 他已经结婚了
No idea. watch out, he’s married.
天哪 麦克斯·高登
Heavens! it’s max gordon.
谁?
Who’s that?
你不知道麦克斯·高登 ?
You don’t know who max gordon is?
他是有名的制片

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!