She needs you.
伊迪 是你吗
Edie, is that you?
哦我的小心肝 把他给我
Oh, my heart. Bring him here.

Huh!
你为什么要离家出走呢
Now why did you run away…
你怎么能这么做呢 韦斯克
The way you did, huh? Oh, whiskers.
我不去纽约了
I won’t go to New York.
我完全做错了 是不是
I got it all wrong, didn’t I?
这是我的错 是不是
It was all my fault, wasn’t it?
我应该让你留在纽约的
I should have let you stay in New York.
我什么时候都可以走的
I could have gone any time.
伊迪 我需要你的帮助
伊迪, I need your help.
-来 握着我的手 -不不不不不不
– Here, take my hand. – No no no no no no no.
在楼梯下面的壁橱里
In the closet under the stairs
有一个黄色的小盒子
There’s a little yellow box.
藏在后面了 我要你把它拿过来
It’s hidden back behind. I want you to get it for me.
去吧 拿过来
Go on, go get it.
你能找到它吗 伊迪
Can you find it, Edie?
你结婚的珠宝
Your wedding jewels.
你这些年来一直保留着它们?
You’ve kept these all this time?
我为你保存的
I was saving them for you.
你本应该把它们卖♥♥掉的
You should have sold them.
我们那时候多缺钱啊
God knows we needed the money.
情况本来可以不一样的
Things could have been different.
没什么好后悔的
There’s nothing to regret.
而且 我无权卖♥♥它们
Besides, they weren’t mine to sell.
它们一直就是你的
They’ve always been yours.
你可以戴着它们去首映礼
You can wear them to that premiere.
好吧 老姑娘
Okay, old gal.
我在那部电影里面
I said nothing but sensible sentences
说的都是明智的话 对不对
In that picture, didn’t i?
没错 母亲 你是明星
Oh yes, mother. You’re a star.
不 你才是
Oh, no. You’re a star.
不不 你才是明星
No no, you’re a star.
伊迪 首映礼怎么样 乖孩子
So, Edie, how’d it go, chicken?
比尔夫人
Mrs. Beale?
我是纽♥约♥时♥报♥的沃尔特·古德曼
This is Walter Goodman of “The New York Times”.
我想知道你对梅索斯兄弟拍的
I was wondering if you had any comment
灰色花♥园♥有什么评论吗
On the Maysles’s “Grey Gardens”?
没有 古德曼先生
No, Mr. Goodman.
电影里都写着呢
It’s all in the movie.
比尔夫人
Mrs. Beale?

Hmm.
电影里都写着呢
It’s all in the movie.
你能为我们再唱一首歌♥吗 伊迪
Will you sing us another song, Edie?
你们真的想要我唱吗 好吧
You really want me to? Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只想说祝大家新年快乐
All I can say is happy new year!
本片拍摄制♥作♥过程中未伤害任何动物
No animals were harmed in the making of this movie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!