人们在问为什么我们没能阻止这些
People are asking why we can’t stop this.
-我们正在失去民心 -民♥主♥一团糟
– We are losing the population. – Democracy is messy.
因为民♥主♥问题一团糟
Democracy is messy.
如果你要分♥裂♥这个国家并裁军的话
If you dismantle this country and cut out the army,
不出半年就会引发内战
you’ll have civil war in six months.
我向你保证
I guarantee it.
好了 别争了
Okay, let’s move on.
兄弟们
我们收到消息 萨♥达♥姆♥已经潜逃
美国人控制了整个国家
我们面临艰难的选择
人♥民♥正在等待我们的指令
我们如今的决定将会决定伊♥拉♥克♥的未来
[曼苏尔化学武器工厂] 我们仍然停留在
We are continuing to hold at the
[目标 所有曼苏尔CWF 首要目标] AC3号♥路口
intersection at alpha-charlie-three.
冷静点
Calm down!
请听我说
Listen to me, please!
威尔金斯中士 听我说
Just listen. Sergeant Wilkins!
-趴下 -我的胳膊
– Get on the ground! – My arm!
威尔金斯 那儿怎么回事儿
What’s going on over there, Wilkins?
头儿 这有个本地人 他失控了
Chief, there’s a local here. He’s out of control.
佩里在对付他
Perry had to tackle him.
我马上到
I’m on my way.
好了 退后
All right, back up.
给我趴好
You stay the fuck down.
-什么事 -你弄疼我了
– What’s going on? – You are hurting me!
中士 发生什么事了
What’s going on here, sergeant?
这位伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥说有话对你说
This hajji says he needs to talk to you about something.
我听不懂 他说个不停
I have no idea. He goes on and on and on.
趴好
Stay down.
为什么这么对我 为什么
Why are you doing this? Why you do it?
你让别人这么对你吗
You agree someone do this to you?
佩里 佩里
Perry. Perry.
让他起来
You let him up. Let him up.
你会吗
You agree?
起来 我能起来了吗
Up? I can stand up now?
为什么这么做 为什么
Why you are doing this? Why you are doing this?
你会让别人把你的头压在地上吗
You agree someone put your head in the dust like this?
你甘愿被如此对待吗 这不公平
You agree to be treated like this? This is not fair!
冷静点
Calm down.
我想冷静 可这个人把我按在地上了
I’m trying to calm down, but this guy, he put me on the floor!
你说完了吗
Are you finished?
说完了
Yeah, I’m finished.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
我叫弗雷迪·尤瑟夫·阿布杜尔拉赫曼 你叫我弗雷迪吧
My name is Farid Youssef Abdul Rahman. You call me Freddy, okay?
我有情报 我开了五分钟车到这里
I have information. I was driving like five minutes from here.
我看到一些人
I saw some people, you know, like
萨♥达♥姆♥团伙还有复兴党人
Saddam’s men, like Ba’athist people.
他们在开会 在这附近开会
They are meeting. They have a meeting near to here.
我看见你在…在挖坑
I saw you are… I don’t know, you’re digging here,
-我是来告诉你 -好了 冷静下来
– And I come to tell you. – Okay, just calm down.
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
我凭什么相信你 弗雷迪
Why should I believe you, Freddy?
你以为来告诉美国人这些很容易吗
You think it’s easy to come and talk to American?
你觉得容易吗 你以为我愿意
You think it’s easy? I come here,
来这里给人围观吗
all these people, they’re looking at me?
你们把我按在地上 我只想私下和你说
You stick me on the floor. I want to speak to you quietly.
你们在这里挖坑
And you are digging in the ground.
为什么要挖坑
Why you are digging in the ground?
你该和这些人们谈谈 知道他们说什么吗
You need to talk to these people. You know what they are saying?
你以为在众目睽睽之下
You think someone can put something in this place
会有人在此埋下东西而不被发现吗
with all these people watching and all these people don’t know?
这太荒谬
It’s not logical.
米勒 我是来帮你的 知道吗
I am here to help you, okay, Miller?
跟我来 弗雷迪 跟我来
Come with me, Freddy. Come with me.
头儿 你还好吧
Chief, you good?
我没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
先生 请到这边来
Sir, come this way, please.
头儿 我们现在干什么
Chief! Chief, what are we doing?
我要用他的车钥匙
I’m gonna need his car keys.
弗雷迪 把你的车钥匙给他
Freddy, give him your car keys.
我的车钥匙
My keys?
头儿 你不相信他 对吧
Chief, you don’t believe this guy, do you?
这件事我想低调处理
Look, I wanna go real low-vis on this.
我要用弗雷迪的车 还要再找一辆
I want to take Freddy’s car and I want to get maybe one other.
如果开我们的悍马车过去
If we roll over there in those humvees,
一定会被认出来
they’re going to see us coming.
让基廷 波茨和布朗纳负责通讯
I want to take Keating, Potts, Bronner on comms.
由迈克尔斯指挥 让佩里来这里
You gotta get me Michaels with the saw and bring Perry over here.
头儿 什么事
What’s up, chief?
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready to go to work?
当然 头儿
Hell, yeah, chief.
头儿 我想和你谈谈
Chief, let me talk to you, please.
谈什么
What?
头儿 我们的任务在此地
Chief, our mission is here.
什么任务 整天挖坑吗
What, you wanna sit around and dig holes all day?
我想干点实事
I want to get something done.
听着 情况是这样
All right, here’s the situation.
这个伊♥拉♥克♥人跑来报信
This Iraqi just showed up with information
在此地西部发现两到三名通缉犯
That about two or three “k” west of here,
那里现在正在召开会议
there’s a meeting taking place right now,
可能有首脑人物出没
Possible high-value targets involved.
所以我决定去一探究竟
So I want to move on it.
我和伊♥拉♥克♥人弗雷迪同坐第一辆车
In the first car, I want to take the iraqi guy, Freddy.
基廷开车 我在前座护卫
Keating, you’re going to drive, I’ll ride shotgun.
波茨你在后面车上全程掩护弗雷迪
Potts, you’re in the back covering Freddy the entire time.
其他人乘轻运货车前往
The rest of you guys are going to roll
有问题吗
in the pick-up truck. Any questions?
头儿 我们怎么有把握
Chief, how do we know this guy
这个人不会将我们引入陷阱呢
isn’t leading us into a fucking ambush?
我们没有把握
We don’t.
他妈给我严肃点
Get your fucking game face on.
收到
Roger.
出发
Hooah!
好了 我们出发 不让我开吗
All right, let’s roll. You’re not letting me drive?
不 不用你开车
No, you’re not driving.
武器备好
Weapons ready.
你是弗雷迪 对吧 我叫波茨 很高兴认识你
It’s Freddy, right? I’m Potts. Nice to meet you.
点火
Fire it up!
我们被打败了 到处都是美国人
叛徒 你的话就像个叛徒
正因为有你这样的人才让我们陷入这种境地
你说我吗
像我一样的人吗
你简直瞎了眼
美国人要把大权交给什叶派和库尔德人
我们现在就要反击
我们怎么打得过美国人
再不打就来不及了
大家听我说
外面现在一片混乱
暴♥力♥事件不断增加
美国想要建立民♥主♥政♥权♥
最终他们会明白 他们需要我们
那时 他们自会开出条件
到时我们会为国家的未来和他们达成协定
先生
如果他们不联♥系♥我们呢
如果那样的话
我们就反击
佩里中士 请你一直开
Okay, sergeant Perry, I want you to carry on straight.
下个口左转 左转 从后面绕过去
Take your next left, take your next left and go around the back.
收到 头儿
Roger that, chief.
所停之处会见到角落里的屋子
And if you stop here, it is the house on that corner.
到了 在这儿停 停下
Okay, pull up here. Pull up here.
好了 注意 是东南角的房♥子
Okay, be advised, it is the house on the southeast corner.
围墙 白房♥子
The big white house with the wall.
注意 有人出来了
Heads up. Someone’s coming out.
有六七个带枪的人
There were six or seven men with guns.
我们看到两个人 一个拿着公文包
All right, we got a guy with a
另一个持AK-47自动步♥枪♥
briefcase and another with an AK-47.
佩里 你在哪儿 你就位了吗
Perry, where are you? You in position?
就位 头儿 盯住他们
In position, chief. We got them.
三人上了黑色宝马