I came here to bring you in.
将军 我知道你和一个美国官员联♥系♥过
General, I’m aware that you had contact with a us official
在开战的几周前
in the weeks leading up to the war.
我知道你打算告诉他们
I know you were ready to tell them
有关伊♥拉♥克♥大规模杀伤性武器的计划
everything about Iraq’s WMD programs.
什么计划
What programs?
根本没有计划
There are no programs.
我告诉你们的官员
I told your official.
九一年之后我们全都解散了
We dismantled everything after ’91.
他告诉政♥府♥说你证实
He told my government that you confirmed
这些计划仍在继续
that the programs were still active.
他撒谎了 所以我们才发动了战争
He lied about what you said. That’s why we’re here.
有人尝试证实他的说辞吗
Did anyone verify his story?
没有
No.
你们政♥府♥想要听到谎言 米勒先生
Your government wanted to hear the lie, Mr. Miller.
他们想让萨♥达♥姆♥下台 他们也这么做了
They wanted Saddam out, and they did exactly what they had to do.
这才是你们开战的原因
This is why you are here.
去吧
Go.
A组1号♥ 这是先锋6号♥ 报告你的方位
Alpha 1, this is Vanguard 6. Give me your location.
先锋6号♥ 这是A组1号♥
Vanguard 6, this is Alpha 1.
-我们在半公里以外 -分开
– We’re half a klick away. – Split up.
A组 绕到西边
Alpha team, take the west side,
B组 绕到目标东边
Bravo team, take the east side of the objective.
我负责南北方向 移♥动♥到射击方位
I got north-south. Move to assault positions.
等我命令
Wait for my go.
收到
Roger that.
你想跟我说什么
So, do you have a message for me?
将军 如果你跟我走
General, if you come in with me,
华盛顿方面仍有人愿意跟你合作
there are still people in washington who will work with you.
大家知道我们仍然需要伊♥拉♥克♥军队
People who understand that we still need the Iraqi army
来维持这个国家的秩序
to hold this place together.
那你们政♥府♥为什么还要解散部队呢
Then why is your government disbanding the army?
宣布我们不合法
Making us outlaws.
为什么把伊♥拉♥克♥搞的四分五裂呢
Why take Iraq apart piece by piece?
为什么
Why?
我冒着生命危险
I risked my life
告诉你们大规模杀伤性武器的真♥相♥
to tell you the truth about WMD.
他们说 说出真♥相♥我们就在
“Tell the truth and you’ll have a
新政♥权♥中给你一席之地”
place in the new Iraq,” they said.
米勒 我的一席之地呢
So where is my place, Mr. Miller?
就是那堆扑克牌吗
On a deck of cards?
米勒你来这儿到底想干什么
Why are you really here, Miller?
你是想引我进圈套吧
You were supposed to lead me into a trap.
现在你告诉我他们打算怎么抓我
You will tell me now how they are planning to take me.
各就各位了吗
Everybody in position?
先锋 B组就位
Vanguard Bravo in position.
先锋6号♥ 这是B组1号♥ 准备好了
Vanguard 6, this is Bravo 1. We’re ready.
先锋6号♥ 这是A组1号♥ 就位了
Vanguard 6, this is Alpha 1. We’re in position.
你必须跟我走 将军
You have to come in with me, general.
要是反击的话你就没有任何机会了
You will get nothing if you fight us.
趁现在跟我走吧
You have to come in now before it’s too late.
你以为战争结束了吗
You think the war is over
就因为你们占领了巴格达
just because you are in Baghdad?
等着瞧吧
You will see.
这只是个开始
It has only just begun.
出发
Let’s go.
手榴弹
Grenade!
走 走
Go! Go!
美国人来了 到这儿了
杀了他
来啊
Come on! move!
冲上去 冲上去
Let’s go. Let’s go.
有人中枪 朝房♥顶射击
Man down! Hit the rooftop!
射击
Go!
我们需要支援
We need more men!
走 保护将军
这边 将军
安全
Clear! Stack on Dutch!

Go!
B组去左边 其余跟我 行动
“B” team, go left. Last guy with me. Let’s go!
我看到了
I’ve got something.
发现两个敌人在向东移♥动♥
Sir, I’ve got two hostiles headed east.
还有一个友军在后面追捕
Sir, I got one more. There’s one friendly in pursuit.

Hold!
先锋6号♥ 这是猎鹰16号♥
Vanguard 6, this is Falcon 16.
两敌人和一名友军离开目标区域
Two hostiles and one friendly have exited target site
正穿过街道向你们的东北方移♥动♥
and are now moving through alley northeast of your location.
保持区域通畅
Keep the area clear.
我在启动应答器
I’m activating my transponder.
放我进去断了他们后路
Bring me in. I want to cut them off.
趴下 趴下 妈的趴下
Down, get down! Get the fuck down!
杀了那个美国人
Shoot the American!
先锋6号♥ 这是猎鹰16号♥
Vanguard 6, this is Falcon 16.
友军目标消失
The targets have lost the friendly.
目标正向北移♥动♥
Targets are now moving north.
向左转四十五度 继续拦截
Turn 45 degrees to your left, maintain intercepting course.
转向 转向
Turn! turn!
目标消失
I’ve lost visual contact.
我们得摆脱那个直升机
We’ve got to get rid of the helicopter!
干掉那架直升机
Get the helicopter!
把它引到集市上空
We’ll bring it over the market!
我掩护你
I will cover your back…
看到他们了
I’ve got them!
先锋6号♥ 这是猎鹰16号♥
Vanguard 6, this is Falcon 16.
继续现在的方向前进
Keep going your current direction.
目标在空地移♥动♥ 方向向北
The target is crossing open ground, headed north.
火箭筒 死了
Rpg! Shit!
走过来
Walk over.
停在那儿
Stop there.
你确定这就是华盛顿想要的吗
You sure this is what they want back in Washington?
放下武器
Put that weapon down!
马上 弗雷迪
Now, Freddy!
你♥他♥妈♥都干了什么
What the fuck did you do?
这儿发生的一切轮不到你们来管
It is not for you to decide what happens here.
离开这儿 弗雷迪 回家去吧
Get out of here, Freddy. Go home.
我们要把这个区域封锁了
We’re gonna be locking this area down.
到处都会有士兵
There are gonna be soldiers everywhere.
回家去吧
Go home now,
过会儿就走不了了
while you can.
…肆意妄为…有意捏造假证及做出错误评价…某高层官员…
…导致搜寻任务扑空…令人怀疑整个计划…
…制♥造♥开战的借口
你认为没有逊尼派的支持
Do you think you can form a successful government
你们可以组建一个成功的政♥府♥吗
without Sunni involvement?
这是伊♥拉♥克♥的新开始
This is a new beginning for Iraq.
这是暴♥政♥的结束以及自♥由♥的开端
This is the end of tyranny and the beginning of freedom.
美国♥军♥队还要在伊♥拉♥克♥驻扎多久
How long will US forces be in Iraq?
一直到不需要为止
As long as they are needed.
谢谢 就这些
Thank you. That’s it.
-克拉克 -祖贝迪先生
– Clark. – Mr.Zubaidi.
今天天气不错
It’s a great day.
的确 很高兴见到你
Indeed, indeed. Good to see you.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome. Welcome.
你能评论一下昨晚在阿德哈米亚的行动吗
Can you comment about the action last night in Adhamiya?
米勒队长
Chief Miller.
这是我的情报报告的副本
It’s a copy of my intel report.
我想亲手交给你
I wanted to give it to you personally.
谢谢 关于埃尔·拉维的吗
Thank you. Is this Al Rawi?

Yeah.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard about this.
有些言辞非常激烈啊
There’s some pretty strong language here.
米勒 你想表达什么
But what’s the point, Miller?
你觉得大家会相信你吗
Do you think anybody’s going to listen to you?
我知道你做了些什么
I know what you did.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!