我尝尝
Yeah, I’ll try that one.
抱歉 不是我的菜
Sorry! Not for me.
这周早些时候我们问了仆人
Earlier this week, we asked our help
谢利先生晚餐会想吃什么
what Mr. Shirley might like for supper.
所以厨师们
So the boys in the kitchen
准备了特别的餐点招待贵宾
whipped up a special menu in honor of our guest.
先生们
Gentlemen.
自♥制♥炸鸡
Home cooked fried chicken.
来吧 端上来 趁热端上来
There you go. Bring them in. Serve it up hot.
谢谢
Thank you.
休息片刻我们再回来
We return after a brief intermission.
-打扰下 唐 演出很精彩 -谢谢
– Excuse me, Don. Lovely work in there. – Well, thank you!
你在找便桶吗 我告诉你在哪
Are you looking for the commode? Here, let me help you.
就在那棵松树前面
Right out there ‘fore that pine.
我不想用那个
I’d prefer not to use that.
别犯傻 唐 里面没看上去那么糟
Well, don’t be silly, Don. It looks a lot worse from the outside.
看来你亲身体验过了
And I’d suppose you’d know from experience.
从没有人抱怨过
What? Never had any complains.
我可以回旅馆 用那里的厕所
Well, I could return to my motel and use the facilities there.
但至少要花半个小时
But… that would take at least a half an hour.
我们不介意等
We don’t mind waiting.
干嘛不停在路边 你去树林里解决
Why don’t I just pull over… You can piss in the woods?
动物才在树林里小便
Animals go in the woods.
但如果回你的旅馆
But it’s gonna be at least twenty minutes if
至少要花上二十分钟
I gotta go all the way back to your motel.
所以抓紧吧 这样才能早点回去完成演出
So let’s just get there so I can go back and finish the show.
看吧 这就是你和我的不同
See, that’s the difference between you and me.
-我对去树林里小便完全没问题 -我知道
– I’d have zero problem goin’ in the woods. – I’m well aware.
你冲我发火干嘛 又不是我定的规矩
Why you sore at me? I don’t make the rules down here.
不是吗 那是谁
No? Then who does?
你的意思是就因为我是白人
You saying just ’cause I’m white
他们也是白人 就该怪我了
and they’re white?
你刚才说的话是彻头彻尾的偏见
You know, that’s a very prejudice thing you just said there.
彻头彻尾
A very prejudice thing.
我跟第二大道上熟食店的犹太人的共同点
I got more in common with the hymies at Second Avenue Deli
都比跟这帮混♥蛋♥乡巴佬多
than I do with these hillbilly pricks down here.
-注意看路 -你一不喜欢听我说的话
– Eyes on the road. – You always say that when you
-就说这句 -注意看路
– don’t like what I’m saying. – Eyes on the road!
我不明白
I don’t get it.
他怎么还能和颜悦色 跟他们握手
How does he smile and shake their hands like that?
要是他们让我去室外上厕所
If they tried to pull that outhouse shit on me,
老子就尿他们厅里的地板上
I’d piss right on their living room floor.
别那样做
Don’t do that.
我们还有还多演奏会要去
We have many concert dates left.
所以呢
Yeah… So…?
你知道我们有合同义务把它们履行完吧
You realize we are contractually obliged to perform them?
当然了
Of course I do.
你们不演出 我们就拿不到钱
You don’t play, we don’t get paid.
你想说什么
What’s your point?
这种难堪的场面还会出现
Ugly circumstances are going to happen again.
-控制好自己 -别冲我说教 你个卑鄙小人
– So control yourself. – Don’t lecture me, you rat.
谢利博士本可以待在北方
Dr. Shirley could’ve stayed up north
在公园大道的宴会演出 接受奉承
getting rear-end kissed at Park Avenue parties
拿着三倍的酬劳
for three times money
但他却选择南下
but he asked for this.
为什么
Why?
你到底在做什么
What on God’s green earth are you doing?
写信
A letter.
看上去更像是零碎的勒索信
Looks more like a piecemeal ransom note.
我能看看吗
May I?
“轻”爱的 德洛丽丝
Dear, Dolores…
没拼对 是”亲”爱的
D-E-A-R, this is an animal.
我能见到本地各种要员
I’m meeting all the highly leading citizens of the town.
用高级词汇的那些人
People that use big words, all of them
但你知道我的 我混得过去
but you know me, I get by,
我很擅长扯”旦”
I’m a good bullshitter.
应该是”淡”
Two “t”s in bullshitter.
写这封信的同时 我在吃薯片
As I’m writing this letter, I’m eating potato chips
开始有些口渴了
and I’m starting to get thirsty.
我洗了袜子 晾在电视上
I washed my socks and dried them on the TV.
我应该”戴”熨斗的
I should have brung the iron.
你知道这很可悲吧
You know this is pathetic right?
告诉我你想说什么
Tell me what you’re trying to say.
-我很想她之类的 -那就说出来
– You know, how I miss her and shit. – Then say that.
但用一些别出心裁的方式表达出来
But do it in a manner that no one else has ever done it before.
也别用脏话
And without the profanity.
比如… 写下来
Something like… Put this down.
-亲爱的德洛丽丝 -不是吧
– Dear Dolores… – Oh God no!
“亲爱的”别拼错 德洛丽丝
D-E-A-R, Dolores.
当我想到你
When I think of you…
我就想起爱荷华州美丽的平原[与”飞机”同音]I’m reminded of the beautiful plains of Iowa.
什么飞机
What planes?
平原 我们见到的成片的土地
The plains. P-L-A-I-N-S. Those big fields we saw.
那些确实不错 平原
Yeah, those were nice. PLAINS.
这儿的人都这么称呼大♥片♥的土地
Which what they call big fields around here.
托尼 别加注释
Tony, no expounding.
-啥玩意 -照我说的写就行
– A what? – Just write what I say.
-行了 -我们之间的距离
– I’m good. – The distance between us
让我魂牵梦绕
is breaking my spirit…
我们之间…
between us…
没有你 我的时间和经历都毫无意义
My time and experiences without you are meaningless to me.
与你相爱是我做过的最轻松的事
Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I have ever done.
与你相爱…
Falling… in love… with you…
太他妈浪漫了
is very fucking romantic.
是我做过的最轻松的事
It was the easiest thing I have ever done.
对我来说 你最重要
Nothing matters to me but you.
我活着的每一天 都将它铭记于心
And everyday I am alive, I’m aware of this.
遇见你的那天我就爱上了你 今天我也爱你
I loved you the day I met you, I love you today…
余生我也都会一样爱你
And I will love you to rest of my life.
-我能加上附言 亲亲孩子们吗 -附言
– So can I put the P.S., kiss the kids? – A P.S.?
对 就像结尾
Yeah, like a the end.
那就像在肖斯塔科维奇第七交响曲结尾摇响牛铃一样
That’s like clanging a cowbell at the end of Shostakovitch’s 7th.
所以…是好的吧
Right… So that’s good?
简直完美 托尼
It’s perfect, Tony.
梅肯
佐治亚州
大家都在谈论1954年的威利·梅斯
Everybody talks about Willie Mays, 1954,
但他在马球球场都算不上最出色的接球手
who wasn’t even the greatest catcher in the polo grounds.
最棒的是乔·迪马吉奥 在1936年
That was Joe DiMaggio, 1936, 2nd game
世职棒第二场 最后一记接杀 500英尺
at world eries, final out, 500 feet…
你喜欢吗 医生
Do you like that, Doc?
-这套西装很帅气 -不错
– That’s a handsome suit. – Sharp.
这家伙和你很像
Guy looks just like you.
是吗
He does?
体型上很像
Size-wise. Yeah!
他看起来大约42码
He’s about a forty two.
要不♥穿♥上身试试看
Why don’t you try on that?
怎么 你每晚都要在舞台上穿燕尾服吗
What, you gotta wear a tuxedo on stage every night?
你可以混着穿穿
You could mix it up a little back.
穿上看看吧 我们有的是时间
Now, see how that looks on you. We got plenty of time.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
-你好 -先生 您需要什么吗
– How you doing? – May I help you sir?
嗯 我们想试试橱窗展示的那套帅气灰色西装
Yeah. We wanna try on that beautiful Grey suit in the window.
-有42码的吗 -当然
– You got it in a 42? – Of course.
-就是这个 -试衣间在后面 先生
– That’s the one. – Dressing room’s in the back, sir.
谢谢 我马上就好
Thank you. That’ll be just a moment.
别着急 医生 我给你找找合适的领带
Take your time Doc, I’ll check out some ties for you.
抱歉 你不能试那件衣服
Uh, excuse me, you’re not allowed to try that on.
什么
I beg your pardon?
如果你先买♥♥下来
If you would like to purchase it first,
我们很乐意根据你的需求来改尺寸
we’ll be happy to tailor it to your needs.
明白了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!