Who gives a shit?
放轻松 好好享受吧
Just relax and enjoy it.
我父亲过去常说
You know my father used to say,
不管你做什么 都要全力以赴
whatever you do, do it a hundred percent.
工作时 努力工作 大笑时 尽情地笑
When you work, work, when you laugh, laugh,
吃东西时 要像在吃最后一餐那样去享受
when you eat, eat like it’s your last meal.
你还要吃吗 给 吃块鸡胸肉
You want another piece? Here, have a breast.
很好吃
Delicious.
拿着 这就对了
Take it. There you go.
这些骨头怎么处理
What do we do about the bones?
这样
We do this.
我们就这样处理
This is what we do.
这就对了
There you go.
这有什么大不了 松鼠会吃掉它的
What’s the big deal with that? Squirrels will eat it anyway.
-把它捡起来 托尼 -大自然会处理好的
– Pick it up, Tony. – Nature takes care of the earth.
-快捡起来 -老天
– Pick it up. – Jeez.
路易斯维尔
肯塔基州
仅限黑人入住
不可能是这里
This can’t be right.
《绿皮书》上说
Says right here.
如家一般温暖舒适
Cozy as your own home.
这地方看着像一坨屎
Place looks like my ass.
就是这里没错
This is the place.
方形的那个就行
Square one please.
-就这一个吗 -谢谢
– Just this one? – Thank you.
你…
Hey… Uh…
你要是有任何需要
If you need anything,
我就在前面的伊斯顿旅馆
I’ll be right up the street at the Easton Inn.
谢谢你 托尼
Thank you Tony.
弗洛伊德 我们准备好了
Hey Floyd, we ready?
图利 我玩不了 肩膀不行
Tulley, I can’t play, my shoulder.
你和你那破肩膀
You and that damn shoulder.
靓仔[同性恋] 你要一起玩吗
Hey, hey fancy-pants, you wanna play?
-你说什么 -来吧兄弟 我们三缺一
– I beg your pardon. – Come on brother, we short a man.
我…我还是不玩了
I… I’d rather not.
怎么 你太高高在上吗
What, you too high and mighty?
不 不 算了吧 算了吧
No, no. Let him alone, let him alone.
他就是怕弄脏他的管家制♥服♥
He’s just afraid of getting that butler uniform all that dusty!
我就是…
I’m just…
我要去见一个朋友
I’m on my way to meet a friend.
谢谢你没帮上忙
Yeah, well thanks for nothing?
-弗洛伊德 快来 -闭嘴 别烦我
– Floyd, come on man. – Shut your ass up man, leave me alone.
伊斯顿旅馆
《黑人司机的绿皮书》
舒心出行
Vacation without aggravation.
奎恩宾馆
杰拉尔德餐厅
美味佳肴 适合有品味的你
Delightful dinners for particular people.
-谁啊 -起来 我是乔治 快起来
– Yeah? – Get up! It’s George. Get up.
托尼快点 快开门
Tony come on. Hurry up!
谢利博士有麻烦了
Dr. Shirley’s in trouble.
我去喝酒 走进一家酒吧
I went out for a drink, I walk into this bar,
看到谢利博士正被一伙人揍
and Dr Shirley’s in there getting bounced around!
我不想抛下他 但我不知道该怎么办
I didn’t want to leave him, but I didn’t know what to do!
谁把他放出笼子的
Who let him out of his cage?
还给他戴了领带
And they put that little tie on him too?
你干嘛穿得这么体面
Why you all dressed up?
放开他
Get your hands off him.
这是什么情况 伙计们
What in the good goddamn we got here, fellas?
把他交过来 我们走人 什么事都没有
Hand him over, we walk out, won’t be a problem.
我只是想喝杯酒 托尼
I just wanted a drink, Tony.
我说了 我们这就走 没什么
Hey, I told you, we’ll leave. Not a big deal.
-快点 -他哪别想去
– Come on. – He ain’t going nowhere,
我们正需要一个钢丝球来刷这些碗
we need a Brillo pad to wash these dishes with.
听着 混♥蛋♥们 帮自己个忙 放他走
Listen assholes, do yourself a favor and let him go.
快点
Now!
客气点说
Say it nice.
我刚客气说过了
I just said it nice.
这家伙要得到他应得的惩罚
This boy’s gonna get what he’s got coming to him.
而你…轮不到你说话
And you… you ain’t got no say!
也许吧
Maybe.
但不管发生什么 我都要朝你的
But, whatever happens here, I’m gonna put a bullet
大脑门中间射发子弹
right in the middle of your thick skull.
他没有枪 雷
He ain’t got no gun, Ray.
他满嘴胡话
He’s fulla shit.
万一他是认真的呢
What if he ain’t?
反正我是认真的
Well, I sure ain’t.
我可不会让你们在我的地盘闹这一出
And I ain’t about to let this come to pass in my place.
放这黑人走 让他走
Let the spook go. Let him go.
快点
Come on.
把他带走
Get him outta here.
我要这些北方佬滚出我的地盘
I want these Yankees off from my property.
-回家吧 -快点乔治 快走
– Go home. – Come on George, go, go.
我扶着你呢
I got you, Doc.
回家
Go home.
你疯了吗
You out of your mind?
抱歉 我不是故意让你为难的
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to put you in that position.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
你又要吐了
You wanna throw up again?
我没事
I’m OK.
老实说 医生 我搞不懂你
Honest to God Doc, I don’t understand you.
你可以在这喝酒的 你有一整瓶酒
You could have drunk here. You got a whole bottle.
-我只是需要点新鲜空气 -空气
– I just needed some air. – Air?
你知道自己在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
地理位置真的重要吗
Does the geography really matter?
-什么 -如果我所在的酒吧
– What? – If I was in a bar…
是在你住处附近的 我们的…
in your neighborhood, would…
对话会有所不同吗
the conversation be any different?
从现在开始 少了我你哪也不许去
From now on you don’t go nowhere without me.
哪也别去
Nowhere!
-明白了吗 -我明白
– Got it? – I understand.
-你的房♥间在哪 -托尼
– Where is your room? – Tony.
干嘛
What?
你真有枪吗
Do you really have a gun?
当然没有
‘Course not.
医生 房♥间在哪
Doc, where’s your goddamn room?
-在那 -起来 在那边
– There it is. – Come on. Over there?
我送你上♥床♥ 医生
Let me get you to bed, Doc.
你明晚有个重要的演出 来吧
You got a big show tomorrow night. C’mon.
路易斯维尔 感谢你们热烈的掌声
Louisville. Thank you for your warm hospitality!
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
-别偷懒 托尼 练习发音 -我没偷懒
– Don’t be lazy Tony, enunciate. – I ain’t.
-红凤♥凰♥ 粉凤♥凰♥ 红粉凤♥凰♥花凤♥凰♥ -红凤♥凰♥
– Betty bought a bit of better butter. – Betty bought.
红凤♥凰♥ 粉… 花凤♥凰♥…
Betty bought… butter…
谁这么说话
Who says that?
花凤♥凰♥…
Butter uh…
你必须迈出这一步 托尼
you have to start somewhere Tony.
歌♥手会进行发声练习
A singer does vocal exercises,
运动员在排练前会热身
an athlete warms up, before they rehearse.
运动员那叫训练 他们不排练
Athletes practice, they don’t rehearse.
该死
Ah, shit!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
罗利
北卡罗来纳州
有请来自遥远北方的特别来宾
our very special guest from the far north…
唐·谢利
Don Shirley!
陪同谢利先生的有三重奏的成员
Accompanying Mr. Shirley, the members of his trio…
奥列格·马拉科夫 乔治·戴尔 和他的助理
Oleg Malakhov, George Dyer, and his associate,
托尼·瓦莱… 瓦莱朗吉亚
Tony Vallla… Valleg… Valle… Valley… lohnja.
这是我亲爱的妻子玛格丽特
This is my lovely wife Margaret.
如果你们不介意
If you gentlemen don’t mind,
我要带小唐去介绍一圈
I’m going to steal Donnie away for some introductions.
-那是什么 -辣椒奶酪三明治 先生
– What’s that? – Pimiento-cheese sandwich, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!