But… not everyone can play Chopin…
不能像我那样弹
not like I can.
树木脱下了多叶的外衣
The trees have shed their leafy clothing
颜色也褪成灰色和棕色
and their colors have faded to grays and browns.
我看见成千上万颗树
I saw a millions of trees all
被大雪覆盖 犹如童话之境
dusted with snow just like out of a fairy tale.
他描写得好传神
Oh, he’s so expressive.
不得不承认 利普的信
Gotta admit, Lip’s letters…
-还不赖 -毕竟是家族天赋
– They are not bad. – Oh well! It’s in the family.
据说我们的曾曾曾祖父
They say our great, great, great grandfather
帮助达芬奇完成西斯廷教堂
helped Da Vinci with the Sistine Chapel.
你说的是米开朗基罗吧
You mean Michelangelo?

Right.
米开朗基罗和写信有什么关系
What is Michelangelo have to do with writing letters?
我只是想说 我们是艺术世家
I’m just saying, we’re an arty family.
我会数着每一个小时
I would count the hours…
每一分钟 每一秒 直到你在我臂弯里
minutes… and seconds… until you are in my arms.
爱你 托尼
Love you, Tony.
附言 亲亲孩子们
P.S. Kiss the kids.
-约翰 -怎么了
– John. – Yeah?
我也想要一封信
I want a letter.
好啊 你做饭我就给你写
Yeah, as soon as you make a meal.
小石城
阿肯色州
注意看路
Eyes on the road.
托尼
Tony.
各位 我们用路易斯安那州最热烈的掌声
Alright everybody! Let’s give a finest Louisiana
欢迎唐·谢利先生和唐·谢利三重奏
welcome to Don Shirley and the Don Shirley Trio!
巴吞鲁日
路易斯安那州
图珀洛
密西西比州
杰克逊
密西西比州
妈的 什么鬼天气
Your mother’s ass… piece of shit.
那家伙在做什么
What the hell’s this guy doing?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
驾照和通行文件
License and papers?
很高兴见到你
Am I glad to see you.
我们开离了主路 现在迷路了
We had a turn off from main road… and uh, now we’re lost.
-下车 -我♥干♥什么了
– Step out of the car. – What I do?
下车
Out of the car.
你为什么在这条路上
Why you on this road?
我跟你说了 我们不得不绕道走 结果迷路了
I told you, we had to make a detour and we got lost.
你为什么载着他
And why you driving him?
他是我老板
He’s my boss.
他晚上不允许在这儿 这里是日落城
He can’t be out here at night. This is a sundown town.
强制实行种族隔离的地区
天黑后黑人不得进城
什么意思
What’s that?
让他下车 检查他的身份证
Get him out of the car. Check his I.D.
-别这样 现在正下大雨 -长官
– Come on, it’s pouring rain. – Sir.
我可以直接从窗户拿到
I can just get it right here through the window.
让他下车
Get him out of the car!
赶紧的 下车 下车
Come on. Get out now! Get out!
你有身份证吗
You got ID?
怎么读这个姓氏
How you say this last name?
瓦莱隆加
Vallelonga.
这是什么鬼名字
‘Hell kind of name is that?
是意大利语
It’s Italian.
明白了 所以你才为他开车
Now I see. That’s why you driving him around.
你自己也是半个黑鬼
You half a nigger yourself.
手举起来 快点
Hands in the air, now, now!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下 警官们
Excuse me, sirs.
我明白我的助理为何被捕
I understand why my associate is being held,
但我又是犯了什么事呢
but what exactly am I being charged with?
你们看上去都是讲道理的人
You seem like reasonable men.
能放我出来
Perhaps you could let me out
好让我们进一步讨论下现在的情况吗
so that we could discuss the situation further?
别费口舌了 小子
Just put the apple butter away, boy.
你一时半会哪儿都别想去
You ain’t goin’ nowhere no time soon.
-你们不能无端关押我 -我还真有原因
– You cannot hold me without cause! – Well I got cause.
你就不配晚上经过这里
‘Cause you let the sun set on your black ass!
我想找我的律师谈话 我要打电♥话♥
I want to speak to my lawyer, I want my call!
这是在公然违反我的权利
This is a flagrant violation of my rights!
其实
You know…
他确实有这些权利
He does have… rights.
那就让这黑人打电♥话♥ 你满意了吧
Give the negro his goddamn phone call. You happy?
你居然还有律师 打吧
You know a lawyer? Call him.
我妈常对我说
As my mother always said,
你真是傻出新境界了
what kind of brand new fool are you?
看看他们
Look at them over there.
好好看看你打的那位警官 看看他
Take a good look at the officer you hit. Look at him.
他在那儿不知道有多惬意
He’s over there having a grand old time,
和同事聊着天
chatting up his pals,
喝着热咖啡 而你在哪
enjoying a nice cup of coffee. And where are you?
和无辜的我一起被关在这里
In here, with me, who did nothing.
然而最后遭殃的人却是我
Yet I’m the one who pays the price.
是我会错过明天的伯明翰演出
I’m the one who’s gonna miss the Birmingham show.
你要是没去成
Hey, I’m losing a lot of money, too,
我也会损失一大笔钱好吗
if you don’t play Birmingham.
你闹的那点脾气 值得吗
So that little temper tantrum… was it worth it?
靠暴♥力♥你永远都赢不了 托尼
You never win with violence, Tony,
只有保持了自尊你才能赢
you only win when you maintain your dignity.
自尊总能获胜
Dignity always prevails.
但今晚因为你 我们输得一塌糊涂
And tonight, because of you, we did not.
我要是你就不会碰床垫 医生
I wouldn’t touch that mattress, Doc.
不 先生
No, sir.
不 我不是 先生
No. No I’m not, sir.
是的 他就在这里 好的
Yes, sir, he’s right here. Yes sir.
-遵命 -给我
– Yes sir. – Give me.
我是普拉特警长 你哪位
Chief Pratt… who’s this?
糊弄谁呢
Bull-oney.
是 先生
Yes sir.
我能听见 州长先生
I can hear it now, Governor.
没有先生 我很抱歉
No sir, I’m sorry.
我当然能认出您的声音
But, of course I recognize your voice.
先生
Sir…
您是说我们关起来的那小子打给了谁
You saying the boy we got locked up called who?
然后他打给了您
And he called you?
不 先生 但有位警官遭到袭击…
No sir, but an officer was assaulted in the line of…
不 州长先生 我不希望
No sir, I don’t want no
国民警卫队的人来这 先生
National Guard coming down here, neither, sir.
是 州长先生 我马上就办
Yes, Governor, immediately.
祝您和夫人晚安
Good night to you and the missus.
-放了他们 -什么
– Get them out. – What?!
-赶紧把他们放了 -那个意大利佬打了我
– Cut ’em goddamn loose. – That dago-wop hit me!
你还想留在这干活吗 那老子说什么
You keep your goddamn job? Then you do what I goddamn
你就按老子说的做
tell you to do, when I goddamn tell you to do it.
现在老子要你把他们给放了
Now I’m telling you to get ’em the goddamn out.
你打电♥话♥给谁了
Who the hell did you call?
鲍比·肯尼迪居然救了我们一命
Bobby Kennedy just saved our asses!
天啊 这简直太棒了
Maddon… How great is that?!
日落后黑人不得进城
棒什么棒
It’s not great.
一点都不棒 这是丢人现眼
It’s not great at at all, it’s humiliating.
你开什么玩笑 我们差点就要完蛋了
‘The hell you talking about? We were screwed, now we ain’t.
我刚刚让美国的司法部长
And I just put the Attorney General of the United States
-左右为难 -那又怎样
– in an incredibly awkward position. – So what?
他赚钱就是干这个的
That’s what the guy gets paid for.
难不成他还有什么使命
What else he got to do?
他和他哥哥正在试图改变这个国家
That man and his brother are trying to change this country,
那就是他的使命
that’s what else he’s got to do!
现在他觉得我成了那种
Now he thinks I’m some kind of…
会在边远沼泽地旁的监狱里打电♥话♥
Calling from some backwoods swamp jail,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!