死了 先生
Dead, sir.
她心脏不好
Bad heart.
5年前一次暴怒时过世了 我想念她
Passed away five years since, while on the rampage. I miss her.
-我很想念她 -请节哀顺变
– I miss her. – Condolences, yes.
我叫贾各斯 在伦敦当律师
My name is Jaggers. I’m a lawyer in London.
我相当出名
I’m pretty well known.
我想和你谈一笔特别的买♥♥卖♥♥
And I have some unusual business to transact with you.
约瑟夫·葛吉瑞 我受人所托
Joseph Gargery, I am the bearer of an offer…
来带走这个年轻人 你的徒弟
To relieve you of this young fellow, your apprentice.
我来这里是为了告诉你他将有远大的前程
I am here to inform you that he has great expectations.
他将继承一笔可观的财产
He has come into a handsome fortune,
而财产的所有人期望
and it is the desire of the present possessor of the fortune
他摆脱眼下的环境
that he be removed from his present circumstances
到伦敦接受绅士的教育
and brought up as a gentleman in London.
有异议吗
Do you have any objections?
-没有异议 -当然是有条件的
– I don’t think so. – There are conditions, of course.
第一你要继续使用皮普这个名字
The first being that you always retain the name Pip.
我敢说你对此没有异议
You’ve no objections to that, I dare say.
没有异议
I have no objection.
第二条
And the second stipulation,
这位慷慨的捐助者的姓名
is that the name of the
将完全保密
liberal benefactor remain a profound secret.
禁止对此问题提出任何询问
You are positively prohibited
你明白了吗
from making any enquiries into this question. Do you understand?
我明白
I understand.
-葛吉瑞先生 -什么
– Mr Gargery? – Hm?
葛吉瑞先生 这是给你的
Mr Gargery, this is for you.
20个基尼
20 guineas.
作为你失去他的补偿
As compensation for the loss of his services.
很慷慨 我想你会同意的
Very generous, I think you’d agree.
你认为钱能够补偿失去这孤儿的损失吗
If you think money can make compensation for the loss
对于炼冶场来说他
of the little orphan what come to the forge and was…
这是我们的机会 乔伊
it’s time for us, Joe.
好的 好的 非常高尚
Yes, yes, yes, very noble sentiment.
很感人 真的 这些钱你要不要
Very touching, I’m sure. Do you want the money or no?
-如果你是个男人 来啊 -乔伊
– If you’re a man, come on! – Joe.
竟然敢在我的家里大放厥词
Bear-baiting and badgering me in my own home.
-来啊 我说 -乔伊
– Come on, I say! – Joe!
-来啊 我说 -乔伊 够了
– Come on, I say! – Joe! Enough! Enough!
乔伊
Joe!
皮普先生 请您尽快动身 越快越好
Well, Mr Pip, the sooner you leave here, the better.
一个星期时间如何
Shall we say one week?
我到伦敦做些什么呢
And what will I do in London?
做什么
Do?
我做什么行当
What will be my trade?
我的职业
My profession?
一位绅士 您将成为一位绅士
A gentleman. You will be a gentleman.
现在您可以把我看作是您的法定监护人
You will please consider me your guardian now.
晚安
Good evening.
事实就是如此 就像我常说的一样
Thing is, I always say, you need your inexpressibles
裤子就是要精致 紧身
in something fine, clingy!
一条漂亮的琉特琴裤 女士们
A nice lute string, ladies.
现在谁还穿黄色的棉布裤
No point your inexpressibles being in nankeen, now, is there?
完全没理由
No point at all.
不贴身 没内涵
Nothing clings. Nothing is expressed.
潘波趣先生
Mr Pumblechook.
7乘以16得多少 请回答
Oh, seven times sixteen, your answer, please.
-潘波趣先生 -太慢了 太慢了
– Mr Pumblechook. – Too slow, too slow.
-潘波趣先生 我有话要说 -是吗
– Mr Pumblechook, I have some news. – Oh?

I’ve…
我继承了一笔财产
Well, I’ve come into some property.
这是一款漂亮的盛夏装
This is a very sweet article for light summer wear.
-可以吗 -请便
– May I? – You may.
感觉到面料的质感了吗 感觉到了吗
Ah… Feel the knap? D’you feel that?
是的
Yah.
看看它的聚光效果
See how it catches the light?
超合身 又时尚
Extra super fine and quite in
在伦敦的上流社会中很流行 5号♥
vogue amongst the London gentry. Number five…
这件也很适合你
This is you as well.
简直就是为你而生的
This is very you.
这件做晚装 这件做日装
That will be evening and that will be daytime.
所以 最好两件都买♥♥下
So, best to get them both.
有绅士穿的靴子吗
What about some gentleman’s boots?
我们不做靴子
We don’t do boots.
真是让人♥大♥吃一惊
Astonishing.
祝好运
For luck!
-再见 小子 -再见 皮普
– Bye, boy. – Bye, Pip.
我们认为你也许需要一点
So we thought you might like a little erm…
一点东西来引起你的食欲
A little something to tempt your appetite.
来一杯茶吗 你会喜欢这巧克力的
A cup of tea? You might enjoy the chocolate…
皮普
Pip.
靠近点 靠近点
Come closer, come closer.
到我们这儿来
Come join us.
你穿这身衣服真帅
How handsome you look in your finery.
记得我的堂妹莎拉·朴凯特吧
You remember my cousin Sarah Pocket.
她现在为我工作
She works for me now.
我雇佣了她
I employ her.
郝薇香小姐 我
Miss Havisham, I…
我来向你道别
I came to take my leave of you.
-你看 我 -好的 好的
– You see, I’ve… – Yes, yes.
我已经见过贾各斯先生了 事情我知道了
I’ve seen Mr Jaggers. I know all about it.
你被一位神秘的捐助者收养了吗
You are adopted by a mysterious benefactor?
是的 郝薇香小姐
Yes, Miss Havisham.
这难道不是个好消息吗 各位
Isn’t that wonderful news, everyone?
-是的 真的 -好极了
– Yes, quite… – Wonderful.
-好极了 -离开吧 大家都离开
– Wonderful. – Go now. Everyone, go.
所有的人 离开
All of you, go.
我希望能
I was, uh, hoping that…
她去了国外 皮普
She’s abroad, Pip.
学习成为一名淑女
Educating for a lady.
离这里远远的 她出落得更加漂亮了
Far out of reach. Prettier than ever.
见过她的人都对她心生爱慕
Admired by all who see her.
你觉得你已经失去她了吗 皮普
Do you feel you have lost her, Pip?
耐心点
Be patient.
我相信你们会再见面的
I’m sure your paths will cross.
希望如此
I hope so.
郝薇香小姐 我想说我很感激
Miss Havisham, I wished to say how grateful…
安静 皮普
Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh. Hush now, Pip.
记住你的名字皮普
You will always keep the name of Pip, you know.
去吧
Go.
再见 皮普
Goodbye, Pip.
这儿 先生 要买♥♥点杂碎吗
Here, sir, you want some offal?
滚开
Get off!
请问 先生
Excuse me, sir.
好吃的肉
Lovely meat!
皮普先生吗
Mr Pip?
贾各斯先生很快就来见您 皮普先生
Mr Jaggers will be with you shortly, Mr Pip.
他正在贝利收集证据
He’s at the Bailey, getting evidence together.
这些是谁的肖像
Whose likenesses are they?
肖像
Likenesses?
不 这些是他们的真人面相
Why, this is their true selves!
在新门监狱浇注的 都刚刚被绞死
Casts made in Newgate, fresh from the gallows.
一个谋杀犯 还有一个伪造遗嘱
Murderer, and a forger of wills.
这个家伙极其的狡猾
Very crafty in particular, this one.
但是证据太有说服力了
But the evidence was too strong.
现在猾不起来了吧 是吗 朋友
Not so crafty now, are you, my friend?
这个也是他的
This was his as well.
算是他死前给我的礼物了
Made a gift of it to me, just before the end.
虽然不值什么钱 但是携带方便
They’re not worth much, but they’re portable,
也算是一笔财产
and they’re property.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!