Especially with a little brandy.
您总是这么睿智
Wise words, as always.
那馅饼应该就在这里啊
It’s in here somewhere.
至少它曾在这儿 它不见了
At least it was here. It’s gone!
白兰地里有焦油下水
There’s tar water in the brandy!
皮普
Pip!
你要去哪儿啊 孩子
Where do you think you’re going, boy?
那玩意儿可真热
Oh, that is hot, yeah.
干得好 铁匠 干得好
Well done, blacksmith. Well done.
那两个人都不是好东西
Nasty vicious characters, both of them.
你们可不想在独自一人时遇到他们吧
Not the kind you’d want to stumble upon alone, eh?
你们有见到这样的两人吗
Anybody here seen anything of such a gang?
-没有 长官 -谢谢 夫人
– Nothing, Sergeant. – Thank you, ma’am.
祝您健康 先生
Your health, sir.
-谢谢你 -好一副镣铐
– Thank you, sir. – A fine job.
之前这镣铐被锉刀锉了个透
We found them filed clean through.
不过没事 我们这就给他们再戴上
But no matter. We’ll have ’em back on him in no time.
当然了 如果你们谁想来活动一下筋骨
Of course, if any of you gentlemen fancy some sport
-当然了 -求之不得
– Oh, yes. – Willingly.
向右转 出门 集♥合♥
Right, outside. Fall in.
赶紧的
Jump to it.
伙计们 赶快集♥合♥
Come on, let’s be having you.
出来吧 皮普
Out you come, Pip.
我希望找不到他们 乔伊
I hope we don’t find ’em, Joe.
我也这么想 老弟
I hope so too, old chap.
但愿如此
I hope so too.
在这里 长官
Over here, Sergeant!
过来
Come here!
那边那个人 停手
You, man, break it off.
我叫你停手
Break it off.
去抓住他们
Get them. Go.
给我冲上去 胆小鬼们
Get out there, you cowardly bastard.
快 行动
Move. Move.
我抓住他了
I’ve got him!
停手 停下来
Break it off! Break it off!
你们还等什么 给我上去
What are you waiting for? Get out there!
快点 上前
Go on, get in!
让我弄死他
Let me at him!
让我弄死他
Let me at him!
他想杀了我
He tried to murder me!
-我要宰了他 -把脚镣拿来
– I took him! – Get those leg irons over here.
他想杀死我
He tried to murder me!
放他走 让他一次又一次利用我吗
Let him go free? Let him profit from me again and again?
把他按倒
Let’s put him down.
-他想杀死我 -给我闭嘴
– He tried to murder me! – Quiet, you!
你没过来的话 我已经死了
I should have been a dead man, if you hadn’t got here.
我有话要说
I wish to say something.
-我想做个忏悔 -等一下
– A confession if you like. – Wait.
你说吧
Go on.
人忍♥受不了饥饿
A man can’t starve.
我从那个村子里偷了一些吃的
I took, stole, some wittles up at the village.
还有一把锉刀
And a file too.
直到我从哪儿偷的吗
And I’ll tell you from where.
铁匠家
The blacksmith’s.
还偷了白兰地和一个馅饼
Brandy and a pie.
铁匠 你有没有丢了一个馅饼
Have you missed such an article as a pie, blacksmith?
-我老婆丢了 -你就是那铁匠吧
– My wife did. – So you’re the blacksmith, are you?
抱歉我吃了你的馅饼
Then I’m sorry to say I’ve eat your pie.
上帝肯定会说 不客气
God knows you’re welcome to it.
我们不知道你犯了什么罪
We don’t know what you’ve done,
但我们不希望
but we wouldn’t wish you
你因此饿死 是吧 皮普
to starve to death for it, would us, Pip?
没错
No.
皮普
Pip?
走吧
Move on!
抬腿放进去
Swing your legs in there.
我说 皮普 老弟
I say, Pip, old chap!
你真是个小学者
What a scholar you are!
我将来倒是想做个学者
I should like to be, some day.
读这个 乔伊
Here, read it, Joe.
让我读
Read it.
我就读吧
Read it.
我琴爱的乔伊
Mi dear Jo,
我希望你一切安好
I hope you are quite well.
过不了多酒我就能交给你知识了
I shal son be abell for 2 teach you Joe.
-那该多有趣啊 -真有趣
– And what larks! – Larks.
这是字母J
It’s a J.
这是O
An O.
这是我见过写的最好的O
That’s the best O I ever saw.
真美
It’s astonishing!
阅读可真有趣
How interesting this reading is!
也许有一天我能教你呢 乔伊
Perhaps I could teach you one day, Joe.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但愿 但愿
Be it so, be it so.
可就怕我太笨学不成
But I fear I am most awful… Awful… Dull.
你可不一样 小学者
Not like you, young scholar!
友谊地久天长 谢谢你 皮普
Ever the best of friends. Thanks, Pip.
友谊地久天长 乔伊
Ever the best of friends, Joe.
当你给我做学徒的时候 那才有趣
And when you’re apprenticed to me, what larks.
葛吉瑞
Gargery!
听这吼声 她一定在两英里外吧
She must be, what, two mile off?
葛吉瑞
Gargery!
我们最好往回走了 老弟
Best be getting back, old chap.
你别想跑的比我快
You’re not too quick for me yet.
这孩子现在不知道感恩 将来也难
Now, if this boy ain’t grateful, he never will be.
我只希望他别被惯坏了
I only hope he won’t be pampered.
她可不像是会那么做的人 别担心
She ain’t in that line, Ma’am, have no fear.
-女人 -郝薇香小姐可没变性 是吧
– “She”? – Well, Miss Havisham ain’t a he, is she?
你再蠢也该明白这个吧
Even you ain’t as dull as that!
说的好 夫人 一针见血
Well put, ma’am. Good indeed.
-潘波趣先生 -她的房♥客 明白吗
– Mr Pumblechook… – Her tenant, don’t you see?
去付房♥租的时候 郝薇香小姐问他
goes to pay his rent and Miss Havisham says,
是否有合适的男孩能送去逗她开心
does he know a boy who might go and play there for her pleasure?
潘波趣先生总是对我们关照有加
And Mr Pumblechook always being considerate and thoughtful of us
你受之无愧 夫人
No more than you deserve, ma’am.
于是就提起了这个活宝
mentions this boy prancing here.
说他可以马上走
To go straightaway!
我们可以发一笔横财
For all we know our fortune
而他要做的只是去玩耍而已
might be made and all he has to do is play!
可我不愿意
I don’t want to.
给我听好 你这忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥
You listen to me, ungrateful wretch.
你是想去上流人群里混个出路
You want to mix with people of quality and breeding
还是待在这里和这个窝囊废一起等死
or stay here and rot with this great lumpen noodle?
-我想呆在这 -你说什么
– Stay here. – What?
你说什么
What?
深呼吸 吸气
Breathe in. Breathe.
6乘以6
Six sixes.
得36
36.
-减35 -得1
– Minus 35. – One.
再加119
Plus 119.
加119
119…
是120
120.
除以84
Divided by 84.
请回答 答案是什么
Your answer, please, boy. Your answer.
再来一遍
So start again.
12乘以39
12 times 39.
4乘以17
Four times 17.
算的真慢 68
Too slow 68.
9乘以13
Nine times 13.
117.
好了 孩子 记住自己的身份
Now, boy, remember your station