I’m sorry to hear that.
皮普
Pip…
对所有让你伤心的事我都很难过
I’m sorry for anything that brings you sorrow.
你放心 我什么感觉都没有
Well, rest assured I feel none.
我先生和我都让对方的生活
My husband and I made each
成为了十足的悲剧 就像设计好的那样
other perfectly miserable, just as intended.
我的生活一直都很扭曲破碎
I have been bent and broken…
但我还是希望能有一个更正常的人生
But I hope into a better shape.
我一直都在四处旅行
I’ve been travelling a great deal.
我听说你在这里过得很好
I had heard that you were here, and thriving…
我也渴望见我的老朋友一面
And I had a desire to see my old friend.
我唯一的朋友
My only friend.
我们上次见面时
When we last met,
你说过你会一直思念我
you said that you would always think of me.
我做到了
And I have.
-你会想起我的好 -永远都是
– That you would think of the good in me. – Always.
你是我的一部分 艾丝泰娜
You are a part of me, Estella.
你是绵延的河流 是风中扬起的船帆 你说过的
“You are in the ships”, you said, “And the river.”
我爱你 艾丝泰娜
I love you, Estella.
我很开心
I’m glad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!