and what a dear, pretty thing she were.
而我在那片沼泽地上遇见你的时候
And when I saw you on them marshes,
你又让我想起了她
well, you brought her to my mind.
可能那就是为什么我这么喜欢你
Maybe that’s why I took to you so strong.
我希望这一小段时间
I hope I’ve been a friend to you
我们是以朋友关系相处的
this little time we’ve had.
你的话说得好像是我们就要分开了
You speak as if we’re parting.
一个小时后 我们就会安全登船
In an hour, we’ll be safe aboard.
河底的样子我们尚且都看不清
We can no more see to the bottom of the next few hours
未来几小时会发生的事情我们更看不清
than we can see to the bottom of this river.
我就算用手抓住它
Which I catches in my hand.
也会从我指缝中溜走
And it’s run through my fingers and gone.
明白了?
You see?
听啊
Listen!
你们听到了吗
Can you hear?
划起桨来 我们到河的下游去等
Get the oars. We’ll head down the river and wait.
走啊 孩子们 走
Go, boys. Go!
快点 小伙子们 划啊
Come on, boys, row!
-停下 截住那条船 -他们在那
– Stop! Stop that boat! – There they are!
继续划 孩子们 拼了老命的划
Go on, boys! Put your back into it!
划啊
Row!
和你们在一起的是个逃回来的流放罪犯
You have a returned convict there!
他的名字是阿贝尔?马格维奇
His name is Abel Magwitch.
我方对其予以拘留 要他立刻投降
I apprehend the man, and call upon him to surrender!
继续走
Keep going!
康佩森
Compeyson.
划啊
Row!
你们停下 截住那艘船
Stop! Stop that boat!
就快到了
Nearly there!
转弯
Turn!
加油 小伙子们 他们正在包围我们
Come on, boys! They’re closing on us!
不 不
No! No!
下去
Get off!
韩德尔 韩德尔
Handel! Handel!
-坚持住 -马格维奇 抓住我的手
– Hang on! – Magwitch, grab my hand!
小心 皮普
Look out, Pip!
皮普
Pip!
-马格维奇 -我们得到那边去
– Magwitch! – We have to get over there!

No!
马格维奇
Magwitch!
快上来 抓住我的手 抓住我的手
Up you come. Give me your hand. Give me your hand.
快进来
Just get in there!
快点
Come on.
-阿贝尔 -韩德尔 不要
– Abel! – Handel, don’t.

No.
阿贝尔
Abel!
都没了
All is lost.
都不在了
All is gone.
你让所有的事都从你的指缝中溜走了
You’ve let the whole thing slip through your fingers.
-他会不会被审判 -会
– Will he be tried? – Yes.
他会被审判而且被判有罪 然后绞死
He will be tried and found guilty, too, and hanged.
我们所能期待的最好情况就是
The best that we can hope for
他挺不到绞刑的时候就死了
is that he dies before it comes to that.
金钱 土地 所有东西都会被没收上缴国库
The money, the land, are all forfeit to the crown.
你一无所有 皮普
You have nothing, Pip.
一个子都没有
Not a penny.
这件事我们能瞒着他吗
Can we keep that from him?
我想让他以为我还是个绅士
I’d like him to think I’m a gentleman still.
我必须在你们之中指出一个可悲的男人
I must, amongst you, single out a miserable man
他在经过多年努力换来的
who, after many years of
平静的流亡生活后
living a peaceable and honest life in exile,
做出了致命的决定
decided, in a fatal moment,
那就是回到他已经被明令禁止踏入的国家
to return to the country where he was expressly proscribed.
无论他返回的动机是什么
Whatever the motive for his return,
等待他的只有一个惩罚
there can only be one punishment.
今天你们将共同见证我对他的判罚
A punishment he shall share with all of you here before me today.
依照本法庭授予我的权力
By the power vested in me by this court,
我判处你们所有被告绞刑
I sentence you all to death by hanging.
愿主宽恕你们的灵魂
May the Lord have mercy on your souls.
今天你疼得厉害吗
Are you in much pain today?
我不会诉苦的 亲爱的孩子
I don’t complain, dear boy.
真希望你当时你没被抓走
If only you had stayed away…
甚至是从没见过我这个人
And not seen this face?
我真希望之前那个我是个更值得你爱的人
I… I wish I had been more deserving of your love.
别说了
Hush.
你是个绅士
A gentleman.
对我个人而言
My very own.
马格维奇 我得告诉你一件事
Magwitch, I must tell you.
你的女儿 你深爱而又失去了的女儿
Your daughter… Whom you loved and lost…
她活了下来
She lived.
不但活着而且结交了很有权势的朋友
She lived, and found powerful friends.
她现在还在 是个漂亮的淑女
She is living now. She is a lady and very beautiful.
而且我 我爱她
And I… I love her.
我不认识你们
I don’t know you.
是和你欠的债有关 先生
Concerns a debt, sir.
125英镑15先令 还有6便士
125.15 and 6.
-我没钱 -我们也没觉得你有 先生
– I don’t have it. – We didn’t think so, sir.
所以我们是来逮捕你的
So we’ve come to arrest you.
能请你能跟我们走一趟吗 先生
Would you come with us, please, sir?

Yes.
好 当然
Yes, of course.
-你好 -是乔吗
– Hello there. – Is it Joe?
当然是 老伙计
Which it is, old chap.
原谅我 乔伊
Forgive me, Joe.
亲爱的皮普 老伙计
Dear old Pip, old chap,
你我永远都是朋友
you and me was ever friends.
你现在还是睡吧
Now, you sleep…
然后等你精神好了 该多有趣
And when you’re well enough, what larks!
已付清
“Paid in full.”
已付清
“Paid in full.”
已付
“Paid.”
我已经尽快赶来了 想跟你说
I came as quickly as I could. I wanted to tell you…
皮普
Pip.
今天我要结婚了
It’s my wedding day!
毕蒂 我拼了命也没法
Biddy, I can’t for the life of me get…
皮普
Pip.
皮普
Pip!
毕蒂
Biddy!
没错 这边 快来
Right, this way! Come on!
前进 士兵们
Forward, troops!
快点 不然我就要像一只大鸟一样
Come on! Or I’ll carry you like a big bird
背着你一路飞到那边去
and fly like a bird all the way over there.
快来 葛吉瑞夫人 一 二 三 四
Come on, Mrs Gargery. One, two, three, four.
我可怜的老腰啊
My poor old back!
你最近都吃了什么
What have you been eating?
皮普
Pip!
这是你存了一辈子的 乔伊
Your life savings, Joe!
不过是点钱 皮普
It’s only money, Pip.
虽然你这么说 我还是会工作
Nevertheless, I will work.
你借给我的每分钱我都要还 就算我
I will pay you back every penny, if it takes me…
皮普 别说了
Pip. That’s enough.
-父亲 父亲 -查尔斯 不要吵
– Father! Father! – Charles, be quiet.
要我对你重复多少次
How many times do I need to tell you,
这是工作的地方 不是托儿所
this is a place of business, not a nursery!
我这有封信 是位贵妇人给我的
I have a letter. Given by a lady.
一位贵妇人
Oh, a lady.
真令人好奇
How intriguing!
韩德尔 有你的信
Handel! You’ve a letter.
朱穆尔两年前就不在了
Drummle died two years ago.
他当时踢了马一脚 然后被马还了一脚
He was kicking his horse, and the horse kicked back.
我很遗憾

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!