in every line I have ever read since I first came here.
你是绵延的河流
You’re in the river,
是风中扬起的船帆
the sails of ships,
是海洋 是云朵
the sea, the clouds,
是筑起伦敦的岩石
the stones of London.
直到我生命的尽头 你都不会与我分离
Until the last hours of my life, you will remain in me…
你是我善良的一面 也是我邪恶的一面
Part of the little good, part of the evil.
而我只会记住你的善良的那面
And I will always think of the good.
再见 上帝保佑你
Goodbye. God bless you.
如此傲慢 如此铁石心肠
So proud, so hard.
是你塑造了这样的我
I am what you have made me!
你是我的母亲
You are my mother,
但我却从没见过你的脸沐浴在日光中
and yet I have never seen your face by daylight.
从小 你就教导我
Since I was a baby, you taught me
世上根本就没有日光
that there was no such thing as daylight,
日光使你的青春枯萎
that it had blighted you…
如果让日光照进来 那也会使我枯萎
And it would blight me, too, if I let it.
是你造就了今天的我
Well… I am what you made me.
这就是你一手造就的我
This is what you made me.
艾丝泰娜
Estella…
现在跟我走吧
Come with me now.
我想要帮助朴凯特先生
I’d like to help Mr Pocket.
他是个忠诚而且正派的朋友
He has been a loyal and decent friend
我想用剩下的钱做件好事
and I’d like to use the money that remains to do one good thing.
我想给他买♥♥个职位 而且不告诉他
I’d like to purchase him a position. Without his knowledge.
考虑到还有数额不少的债务
Allowing for debts, which are substantial,
我要加价到500英镑 先生
I might add, that’s £500, sir.
全部都投在一个朋友身上吗
All invested in a friend?
是 是 一分也不剩
Yes, yes. Every last penny.
你有什么建议
What’s your advice?
先生 如果我现在在办公室
Well, sir, if I was in the office,
我会建议你交给我500英镑
I would suggest that you take that £500,
买♥♥下桥梁的命名权
and choose your bridge.
最贵的莫过于切尔西河段的六座了
There are six to choose from up as high as Chelsea Reach
把钱花在这上面
and throw the money off it.
钱是一样地花
You’ll lose it just the same,
但是那会更快而且痛苦更少
but it will be quicker and less painful.
以上纯属我作为一位办公室职员的想法
Those would be my sentiments, in the office.
那你的本人看法呢 你的
But your home sentiments, your…
你那饱含沃尔沃兹精神的看法呢
Your Walworth sentiments?
我那来自沃尔沃兹看法
My Walwonh sentiments…
就是
Would be…
我会尽我所能帮你办的
I’m gonna see what I can do.
-放开我 -马格维奇
– Let go of me! – Magwitch!
放开他 马格维奇
Leave him! Magwitch!
他想给我们买♥♥栋房♥子
He wishes to buy us a house!
在海德公园
In Hyde Park!
一架四轮马车还有马匹
A coach, horses…
你难道不接受吗
Can’t you accept?
我怎么能
How can I?
我曾看过他杀人 他刚刚差点把你杀了
I’ve seen him try to murder a man. He might have murdered you.
可是 他冒着生命危险找到你
And yet, he risked his life to find you.
他说我是上天赐予他的儿子
He says I am the son he’s never had.
这想法让我心惊胆战 赫伯特
The idea appals me, Herbert,
但即使是这样 他不能被捉到
but even so, he must not be captured…
绅士们
Gentlemen.
现在 我不会像奏鸣曲
Now, I ain’t gonna tell you my life
或故事书一样述说我的生活
like a song or a story book,
而是言简意赅地告诉你们
but give it to you short and handy.
入狱 出狱 入狱 出狱
In jail, out of jail. In jail, out of jail.
那就是我的生活 直到我遇到我的孩子
That’s my life… Until I met my boy here.
我不择手段逃避被绞刑的命运
I’ve been done everything to except hanged.
我敲诈 乞讨 偷窃 偷猎
I’ve ramped and begged and thieved, poached…
干所有那些不劳而获 引火上身的勾当
Anything that doesn’t pay and leads to trouble.
而20年前
And then a matter of 20 years ago,
我那时两手空空 时运不佳
when I was out of money and out of luck,
很少有人能像我那么背
not that I’d been in it much,
我遇见个人
I meta man.
在埃普索姆赛马大赛上
At Epsom races.
他的名字
His name…
是康佩森
was Compeyson.
-康佩森吗 -康佩森
– Compeysun? – Compeyson.
抱歉 继续
I’m sorry. Go on.
那个叫康佩森的绅士
A gentleman was Compeyson,
他圆滑老练 相貌英俊 上寄宿学校
a smooth one, good-looking too, went to boarding school.
他比我年轻 但他更有手段而且读过书
He was younger than me but he’d got craft and he’d got learning.
他和他的夫人有个计划
He and his missus had a plan…
通过她同父异母的兄弟来欺诈一位少女
Involving the defrauding of a certain lady by her half-brother.
我并不怎么喜欢那个计划
It weren’t much of a plan to my mind,
但我还是出了一份力
but I played my part…
我稍稍地出了一份力
I played my part in a small way.
我并不引以为荣
I can’t say I’m proud of it.
好样的 阿贝尔
Well done, Abel.
我那时也有妻子
I had a missus, too, at that time.
-你结婚了 -现在已经不重要了
– You were married? – No matter.
那段和康佩森的时光是段黑色的记忆
That was a dark time, that time with Compeyson.
他总是卖♥♥我人情 我便总是寄人篱下
Always in debt to him, always under his thumb,
总是陷入危险
always getting into danger,
不停地为他卖♥♥命 年复一年
always working, for years and years,
直到我成为他的黑奴
till I was his black slave.
简而言之 我们犯了重罪
The short of it is, we got committed for felony,
让假♥钞♥在市面流通
putting forged notes into circulation.
各自辩护 康佩森说 断绝往来
“Separate defences,” Compeyson says. “No communication.”
我就差没把身上的衣服卖♥♥了才请得起律师
I sold everything but the clothes on my back so I could get Jaggers,
希望能争取到存活的机会
for all the good it did me.
康佩森的律师
Says the counsel for Compeyson,
以他更年轻而且在好的学校接受教育为由
wasn’t he the younger and well brought up and of a good school?
难道不是吗
Wasn’t he…
来自什罗浦郡的绅士
A gentleman of a county of Shropshire…
绅士
A gentleman?
考虑到你执迷不悟和你造成的恶劣影响
Given your persistence and your malign influence…
法♥院♥裁决出来的时候
And when the verdict came,
康佩森被请求从宽处理
wasn’t it Compeyson as was recommended for mercy
因为他有好的品行
on account of good character
只是交友不慎才误入歧途
and bad company
再他妈的撒谎 把责任推卸于我
and all the damn’d lies he’d given up against me?
而我连个辩解的机会都没有
And wasn’t it me as never got a word…
-我们认定你罪名成立 -罪名成立
– But to find you guilty. – Guilty.
-有罪 -肃静 肃静
– Guilty. – Order! Order!
有罪
Guilty.
判了多久
For how long?
14年
14 years.
而他才2年
He got two.
几个月之后 他出现在我那艘囚船上
And a few months on, he turns up on my prison ship.
我向天发誓 我要打烂他的脸
I swore to the Lord, I’d smash his face in…
我确实是做到了
And I did.
之后我们落水了 我希望他溺死在海里
And then, thinking, hoping, that he’d drowned,
我游到岸上
I swam to the shore
然后躲在墓地里
and was hiding among the graves there,
羡慕那些长眠地下的人
envying them that were in them…
我的孩子发现了我
And my boy here found me.
我的孩子
My boy.
-他死了吗 -谁
– Is he dead? – Who?
康佩森
Compeyson.
如果他活着 他会希望我死了
He’ll wish I am, if he’s alive.
否则如果我找到他 他会生不如死
And he’ll wish he was, if I find him.
那个被骗婚的女士 她叫
And the lady he defrauded. Her name was…
郝薇香
‘Avisham.
郝薇香小姐
Miss ‘Avisham.
我想和你聊聊康佩森
I need you to tell me about Compeyson.
聪明却危险的伙伴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!