Is that it?
不,不对
No, that’s not it.
干嘛不哭,你这小废物
Why don’t you cry,
you little wretch!
我绝不为你哭
Because I never cry for you.
啊,来客人了?
Ah! Whom have we here?
一个下等人
Oh, a common boy.
动不动就哭
A crying Boy.
好,你听话点
Well, you behave yourself.
我跟男孩打过不少交道
I have a pretty wide
experience of boys,
有出息的可不多
and you’re a bad set of fellows.
哭有什么用?
No need to cry.
眼泪不能证明你无罪
Tears are no proof of innocence.
可我没有哭…
But I wasn’t crying…
您哪
Sir.
我也没说你哭啦
I never said you were.
小姐,再见
Miss Estella.
他是谁?
Who is he?
贾格斯先生
Mr. Jaggerg?
我们家法律顾问
Our legal adviser.
不过你哪儿会懂什么叫法律顾问
But, of course, you wouldn’t know
what a legal adviser was.
你看这是什么?
What do you think that is?
看不出来
I couldn’t guess, ma’am.
是大蛋糕
A great cake.
结婚蛋糕,我的
A wedding cake. Mine!

Come.

Come.
你推,推吧
Wheel me. Wheel me.
今个儿是我的结婚纪念日,匹普
This is my wedding anniversary, Pip.
这一堆破烂是很多年以前的
On this day, many years ago,
今天送来的
that heap of decay
was brought here.
它跟我一起腐朽了
It and I have worn away together.
老鼠啃着蛋糕
The mice have gnawed at it,
可比老鼠…更尖的牙齿在啃着我
and sharper teeth than teeth
of mice have gnawed at me.
啊,贺喜的客人来了
Ah! The wedding guests
have arrived.
每年今天我表亲波克特家都来
On this day, every year,
my cousins the Pockets arrive…
探望我这新娘
to wish the bride well.
瞧他们,匹普
Look at ’em, Pip.
他们都恨不得我活不到明年的今天
They live on the hope that I shall
never see another anniversary.
我说,萨拉表妹
Tell me, cousin Sara.
你看新娘今天怎么样啊?
How does the bride look today?
太美了
Beautiful.
推吧,匹普
Come along, Pip.
不觉得这礼服…
You don’t think this gown…
…在乡下结婚穿太过分吗?
…a little grand
for a country wedding?
哦,不,不,这…这太合适啦
Oh, no dear. It’s–
It’s perfection.
见没见过比我更美的新娘啊?
Have you ever seen
a lovelier bride?
没有
Never.
– 没有 – 没有
– Never. – Never!
匹普,送我去举♥行♥婚礼
Pip… you will give
the bride away.
她病了?
She ill?
哪儿的话?她每年结婚纪念日
Certainly not! She sits there
on every anniversary.
总是…坐在那儿等
It’s her waiting place.
那么她等谁呀?
Who does she wait for?
小孩,我们家私事,不许你乱打听
Boy, you have no right to pry
into our family affairs.
匹普
Pip.
出去玩吧
Run along and play.
喂,小伙子
Hello, young fellow!
谁允许你在这乱逛?
Who gave you leave
to prowl about?
哈维沙姆小姐
Miss Havisham.
她允许的?
Did she, now?
那么,来也来了,打一架吧
Well, since you’re here.
Come and fight.
不给你个借口你动不了手
I suppose I ought to give you
a reason for fighting.
好,借口来了
Well, here it is.
哦,哦
Ow!
看来你赢了
That means you’ve won.
没伤哪儿吧?
Are you all right?
噢,谢谢
Yes, thankee.
挺好
I’m fine.
小孩
Boy.
过来,小孩
Come here, boy.
你想亲就亲我一下
You may kiss me, if you like.
怎么啦,乔?
What’s the matter, Joe?
匹普,伙计,叫,叫我怎么说呢…
Pip, the old chap,
I- I can hardly say.
她刚才又大吵大闹
She fell under one
of her rampages.
后来躺下了
She just lay there…
眼睛睁得老大
with her eyes wide open and…
牙关咬得很紧
her mouth shut tight like a fist.
她病会好吗,乔?
When she gonna get better, Joe?
大夫可没说
The doctor won’t say.
他派了比蒂来…来照应她
He sent Biddy here to…
look after her.
替我们管管家
Keep house for us for awhile.
你好,匹普
Hello, Pip.
比蒂
Biddy.
那么我用不着整天在家了
That means I won’t have to stay
at home all day.
用不着
No, Pip.
我还当你想留下吶
I would think you might want to.
可哈维沙姆小姐让我
每星期给她推次车
You see, Miss Havisham asked me
to wheel her chair once a week.
我都答应了
I sort of, like, promised.
总不能说了不算,乔
I can’t break a promise, Joe.
Now can I?
她是不是越长越美了,匹普?
Does she grow prettier
and prettier, Pip?

Yes.
现在你不嫌他了吧,埃斯特拉?
Do you like him better now, Estella?
我过去看不起他
I used to despise him.
可现在…我恨他
And now I… merely hate him.
太好啦
Very good.
伤他们的心,亲爱的
Break their hearts, my lovely.
你穿了件新衣服,匹普?
Is that a new coat
you’re wearing, Pip?
是的,小姐
Yes, Miss Havisham.
– 比蒂给我做的 – 嗯
– Biddy made it for me. – Hmm.
她说我长个儿了
She said I’d quite
outgrown the old one.
是长了
Hmm, indeed, you have.
打你头次来这儿有多久了?
How long has it
since you first came here?
六个月?
Six months?
一年?
A Year?
管它呢,别说啦
Oh, no matter.
Don’t tell me.
时间对我无足轻重
Time is of no consequence to me.
抬头看看,埃斯特拉
Look up, Estella.
你还没欣赏他的新衣服
You haven’t admired
Pip’s coat.
一件不起眼的衣服
It’s a common-looking coat.
她用什么料子做的?
What did she make it out of?
她…她是出于爱我
She– she made it out of love!
爱你?
Love?
谁还会爱你?
Who could ever love you?
匹普
Pip!
你上哪儿去了?
Where ever you’ve been?
今从哈维沙姆小姐家出来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!