Ha!
那你…可比矮子长得还矮
And you’re smaller
than a weasel for your age.
我…可是比你大
I am… older than you are.
既然他值得你恶语中伤
If he’s old enough
for you to insult him,
他也值得你教他玩
he’s old enough for you
to teach him.
教他,我会奖赏你的
Teach him,
and I will give you a prize.
将来这个…归你
Your own. One day.
叫你称心如意
And you will use them well.
现在教他吧
Now teach him the rules.
教他
Teach him.
教他
Teach him!
这牌是这么玩儿…
我要赢你手里的红心侍从
The object of the game is for me
to capture your Knave of Hearts.
而你呐…想法儿…
赢我的红心皇后
And for you to try…
to capture my Queen of Hearts.
谁最后…到手这两张红心…
就算谁赢啦
The winner is the one
who ends up with both hearts.
你作弊,偷了我的”贾克”
You’re cheatin’!
You’ve stolen my Jack!
啊,他把”侍从”说成”贾克”,这小孩
He calls the knaves Jacks, this boy!
哎呀,这手多粗啊
And what coarse hands he has!
来,你洗牌
Here! You may deal!
这孩子真是又蠢又笨
What a stupid, clumsy boy!
好,我来洗
Here, I’ll do it!
她说了你那么多的坏话
你一句也没说她
She says many hard things about you,
but yet you say nothing of her.
你心里怎么想?
What do you think of her?
我看…她挺傲气
I think she’s… very proud.
噢?
Yes.
– 我看她很美 – 噢?
– I think she is very pretty. – Yes.
我看她爱伤人
I think she is very insulting.
噢?
Yes.
我看我该回家了
I think I’d like
to go home now, please.
就让你走
You shall go soon.
等打完这副牌
When you have
played out the game.
赢了,赢了
I’ve won! I won!
我又赢了,我又赢了
I’ve won again!
I’ve won again!
过六天…你再到这儿来
Come again, after six days.
是,您哪
Yes, ma’am.
埃斯特拉,临走之前给他点吃的
Estella, give him something to eat,
before he goes.
吃,小孩
Here, boy.
吃吧
Here.
怎么啦?
What’s wrong?
觉着不好吃?
Was it not to your taste?
把你眼泪当作料拌着吃
You can always season it
with your tears.
我可没有哭
I’m not cryin’.
可你心里在哭,还是把它哭出来…
You’re crying inside now,
yet you shall cry outside
一路哭回去吧
all the way home.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我看透你啦
What else can you do?
你不过是个下♥贱♥孩子
You’re only a common boy.
哈维沙姆小姐…坐在屋子当中…
一辆黑丝绒的马车里…
And Miss Havisham sat in the middle
of the room, in a black velvet coach.
– 一辆黑… – …黑丝绒马车?
– A black… – Velvet coach?
埃斯特拉…把蛋糕放在金盘子里头
And Estella handed her own cakes
on golden plates.
屋里还有什么人?
Was anybody else there?
四条狗
Four dogs.
大狗?小狗?
Large or small?
大极了
Immense.
它…它们…围着…
一个银篮子…抢小牛排肉吃
And… and they fought for veal-cutlets
out of a silver basket.
那你在干吗?
What did you play at?
我们在摇旗
We played with flags.
埃斯特拉摇面红旗,我摇面蓝旗
Estella waved a red one,
I waved a blue one,
哈维沙姆小姐摇面全是金星的旗
and Miss Havisham waved one
sprinkled all over with gold stars.
后来就舞剑
And then we waved swords!
啊,剑?
Swords!
她有剑?
She keeps swords?
– 藏哪儿? – 噢,在小柜里
– Where? – Oh, in the cupboard.
屋子一点不见阳光
到处都点着…一支支蜡烛
And there was no daylight in the room,
for it was all lit with candles.
他又在说胡话啦
I knew, he was lying!
不,不,不,不,这倒是真的
No, no! No, no!
That much is true.
这我都亲眼见过
That much I’ve seen for myself.
真的
Goodness.
反正…在我们家不许弄刀舞剑
Well, they’ll be no waving
of swords in this house!
我们家也没有剑
Umm, we don’t have
no swords, my dear.
只有干不完的活
We do have work to be done.
好,匹普伙计
Come on, Pip, old chap.
去作坊帮个忙
Give us a hand in the forge.
这一天过得不错啊,匹普
Well, it sounds a wonderful
exciting day, Pip.
你别信,乔
It ain’t true, Joe.
全假的
None of it.
是假话
It’s all lies.
干么不说真话?
Why couldn’t you
tell us the truth?
真太难了,乔
It was too terrible, Joe.
他们欺侮你了,匹普伙计?
They didn’t harm you,
did they, Pip, old chap?
那你下次就不用去了
For if they did, you need
never go over there again.
不,乔,我还想去那儿
No, Joe.
I want to go back there.
那儿有…一位小姐,埃斯特拉
There was this proud young lady. Estella.
老说我下♥贱♥下♥贱♥
She kept on calling me common.
我要她看我不下♥贱♥
I can prove to her that I’m not.
会把”贾克”…叫”侍从”
会洗牌,会低声说话
I can learn to call Jacks Knaves,
and deal cards and speak softly.
我都会,乔
I know I can, Joe!
你想当我的下手,这就够你学的啦
You have all the learning you need
to help me at the forge some day.
一搭一档多好,对…也免得说谎
You want luck with happy,
without no lies.
你生我的气吗,乔?
Are you very angry
with me, Joe?
不,匹普伙计
No, Pip, old chap.
可别再说谎啦
You never do it, no more. Eh?
不说了,我答应
No, Joe. I promise.
也没狗,匹普?
No dogs, Pip?
连狗影子也没有…
Not even a puppy, Joe.
可蜡烛是有的
But there were candles!
尽管屋子里暗
埃斯特拉还是那么美
And even in that darkness,
Estella was so beautiful.
今儿你从这儿走,小孩
You’re to go this way today though.
嗯
Well?
我美吗?
Am I pretty?
小姐
Yes, miss.
你很美
You’re very pretty.
这会儿…我还伤人吗?
And am I insulting?
没上次厉害,小姐
Not as much as last time, miss.
– 不厉害了吗? – 嗯
– Not so much so? – No.
好,你这个没教养的
Well, you course little monster!
– 现在你看呢? – 我不说
– What do you think of me now?
– I shan’t tell you.
啊!
Ah!
你要跟她去说
Because you’re going to tell her?
对不对?