您大概冻坏了吧?
I think you caught a chill, sir.
这话你说着了,孩子
I’m much of your opinion, boy.
我们这儿特别冷
It’s bad about these parts.
没有人跟着你来吗?
You ain’t brought no one with you?
没有人,没有
No, sir. No!
你这小家伙还挺老实的,啊?
No, you’re not
a deceiving imp, are you?
还吃得惯吧?
Glad you enjoy it.
我饿了,谢谢
Thankee.Thankee.
我差一点把吃的给了他了
It’s all I could do
to get the food past him.
谁?
Who?
那个人啊…跟你藏一块的
The other young man
you’re riding with.
在哪儿?
Where?
在坟山那一头
Over the far side of the graveyard.
– 他有没有那么一个… – 脸上有个刀疤,对
– A young man with a…
– Scar down his cheek, yes!
快,把锉刀给我
Give me a hold of that file. Quick!

Well…
您要用不着我的话
you won’t be needing me
no more, sir.
今儿圣诞节我们家有客人
We got company, you see?
It being Christmas, like.
我的…姐姐会生气,我不在家
My sister would go mad,
on her own.
又要大闹了
Go on a rampage.
我走了,要是…没旁的事
Beggin’ your pardon
if there’s…nothing more.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
《贤君温斯拉斯纪事》
歌♥词为牧师约翰.梅森.尼尔所撰
(松脆且平旷)
Deep and crisp and even
发表于1853年
其旋律源自更古老的芬兰民歌♥
(是夜月皎皎)
Brightly shone the moon that night
由于内容不涉”诞生”,这首歌♥曲成为
诸多圣诞民谣中比较独特的一首
(寒霜亦凄凄)
Though the frost was cruel
温斯拉斯为10世纪的波希米亚国王
(但见褴褛者)
When a poor man came in sight
也是当今捷克的守护神
(拾薪不停息)
Gath’ring winter fuel
祝您欢度佳节
Compliments of the season!
瞧,我给您带来了一瓶红酒,太太
I have brought you mum
a bottle of port wine.
哦,您太客气了,庞布丘克大叔
Oh, Pumblechook, this is too kind!
– 圣诞快乐,乔太太
– 圣诞快乐,沃普索太太
– Merry Christmas!
– Merry Christmas, as well!
我还给您带来了…一瓶雪利酒,太太
And I have brought you mum
a bottle of sherry wine.
沃普索先生
Mr. Wopsle!
我还给您带来一点果酱
And some of my preserves!
您太客气了
You’re too kind!
谢谢
Thank you.
– 祝贺你圣诞快乐,乔先生
– 祝你圣诞快乐,沃普索太太
– Merry Christmas, Mister.
– Merry Christmas to you, my dear.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔,乔,接过大衣,帽子
Joe! Joe! Take their hats and coats!
– 好 – 匹普呢?
– Yes, ma’am. – Where’s Pip?
只要家里一有事,那孩子就没影了
That boy is never to be
found when he’s wanted.
早晚哪…我得让他气死
He’d be the death of me, I know!
算他有福分,在家听话吗?
How fortunate he is,
but is he grateful?
现在的孩子哪有听话的
Oh, why is the young
never grateful?
孩子们都变坏了
Naturally vicious they are.
这话太对了,啊,匹普
How very true!
圣诞快乐,庞布丘克大叔
Merry Christmas,
Uncle Pumblechook,
沃普索先生
Mr. Wopsle.
沃普索太太
Mrs. Wopsle.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
坐下,匹普,坐下
Sit down, Pip. Please.
乔,乔
Joe! Joe!
– 上果子酒 – 我这就倒
– Serve the punch.
– I am, my dear.
这样,我白给他带来了一个好消息
He doesn’t deserve
the news I bring.
好消息?
Oh, what news?
听说过哈维沙姆小姐吗?
Do you know
of Miss Havisham, boy?
谁不知道哈维沙姆小姐
Everybody’s heard
of Miss Havisham, Uncle.
那幢大房♥子里的阔小姐
She’s the rich lady
who lives in the grey house.
她叫人捎信给我要找个男孩
Miss Havisham sent me
a message to find a boy
明天带到她那儿去
to bring there
tomorrow morning.
我?
Me?
为什么不?
Why not you?
靠上她你就走大运啦
She could make your fortune.
她怎么知道我们匹普?
I wonder how she came
to know our Pip!
哪会知道他,傻瓜 她是知道大叔
She doesn’t know you, fool.
She knows dear Uncle Pumblechook.
要我到那儿去干什么?
What would I be expected
to do, like?
去玩儿,孩子
To play, boy.
人家说她疯啦
They say she’s mad!
谁说的?
Who says?
村里都这么说
Oh, everyone in the village.
人一有钱就不能说他…是疯了
When you’re as rich as
Miss Havisham, you’re not mad…
只能说有点怪
you’re just uncommon.
乔,我…我觉得…
Joe… I don’t think…
那…你不一定要去
Pip, you don’t have to go, lad.
他当然得去
But, of course, he’s going.
既然她要匹普去玩儿,匹普就得去玩
If she wants our Pip to play there,
he better play there.
太好吃了,太太
Better than ever, ma’am.
真够上给…
A meal fit for a…
…皇上吃?
A king?
深刻啊,乔,深刻
A sermon, Joe. A sermon.
今天真可以说是宏福临门
We are showered
with blessings here today.
对呀,侄子,真对
True! True!
等等,大叔
But now, Uncle…
哦…我可吃不下了
Oh! Oh, I couldn’t.
总得吃点我的拿手点心…肉饼
Surely, you’ll have a little
of my savory pork pie?
当然得吃,姑妈
Indeed, you must, Auntie.
她做的肉饼美味可口,名闻全郡
You know there is not another pork pie
so delicious in all the county.
错了,名闻全国
Wrong! In all England.
一定要饱餐一顿
We’ll do our best with it, mum.
那…我就陪着尝一口吧
I-I’ll taste a little to finish.
匹普,去拿肉饼
Pip, go and get the pie.
你放心,伙计,也有你一份
Well, never fear, old chap,
you shall have some, too.
这孩子
That boy!
一叫他做事,就像聋了
Ask him to do anything,
he doesn’t hear!
乔,换盘子,快去
Joe, cold plates, clean.
天哪,谁把肉饼偷了?
Gracious goodness!
Who’s gone off with the pie?
你,铁匠加齐里?
You’re the blacksmith Gargery?
今天大过节的,你们找他嘛?
And pray, what you might want
with him on Christmas?
办点事
A little job done.
我们在抓人,这个出毛病了
Been out on a chase.
We’ve had an accident with these.
现在等着要用它
As they are wanted
for immediate service,
劳驾你给看一看
will you throw your eye over them?
这个我得拿到…我作坊去
Why, I have to go
to my forge to do that!
是囚犯跑了?
Convicts, sergeant?
放心吧,他们怎么跑也跑不出这块洼地的
Don’t fear, they’ll soon find
themselves trapped on those marshes.
你这就修修,修好了送来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!