I wonder how she can bear
to part with you again so soon.
这也是她计划的一部分
Oh, but that is part
of her plans for me.
埃斯特拉…要经常
Estella is to write
to her constantly
把她的进展写信告诉她
regarding her progress.
埃斯特拉,还有珠宝
Estella and her jewels.
那些珠宝,快归埃斯特拉了
They are almost all
Estella’s now.
你怎么总把自己…说成别人那样?
Why do you speak of yourself
as if you were someone else?
听了不高兴?
Does it displease you?
不,不过,呃,听糊涂了
No, but, uh, it confuses me.
别指望我为你有所改变,匹普
You must not expect me
to change for you, Pip.
我说话…生活有我的方式
I shall talk and live
in my own fashion.
这是我钱包
This is my purse.
你把钱…付给那车夫
You are to…
pay the coachman with it.
用不着,我有钱
Oh, no. I have more than enough.
拿着,匹普
Please, Pip.
你我除了按嘱咐行事,别无其他选择
We have no choice, you and I,
but to follow our instructions.
我们是不许随意行事的
We’re not free to follow
our own impulses.
我可以,我要干什么就干什么
Oh, but I’m–
I’m very free to follow mine.
你从不接受警告?
Will you never take warning?
从不
Never.
事关到你,我无所畏惧
As far as you’re concerned,
I’m quite fearless.
那我们到了伦敦以后
Then after we take…
the London coach,
你看着我…征服伦敦吧
you may watch me…
take London.
埃斯特拉小姐,你答应下个舞跟我跳
Miss Estella, remember you
promised me the next dance.
没这事
Nonsense.
你早答应过我,下个舞跟我跳
I have your solemn promise
you’d save the next dance for me.
哦,我的记性真坏透了
Oh, I– I have a most
appalling memory.
下个舞我答应我的朋友匹普了
I have promised the next dance
to my dear friend Pip.
跳舞吧?
Shall we dance?
埃斯特拉,我有话跟你说
Estella, I–
I must speak with you.
那么我们边跳…边说吧
Then, speak, my dear Pip,
as we dance.
你今晚上根本没注意我
You scarcely noticed
my existence tonight,
尽在应酬你的崇拜者了
you’ve been so occupied
in dazzling your admirers.
这怪你,不能怪我
That is more your fault
than mine.
是吗?
Indeed?
怪你妒嫉
Your jealousy…
谁找我就把谁看成崇拜者
has made an admirer of every man
who approaches me.
没那事,是你招他们
Nonsense. You lead them on.
你是我老朋友了
But you are my old friend.
有些地方你是待我
Oh, yes. You allow me
certain privileges
比别人好一点
you deny the others.
就是因为你不屑理睬我的爱情
Only because you dismiss my love
as meaningless.
你是存心折磨我吗?
Is it your wish to torment me?
我也只好折磨你
What other choice do I have?
别的那些崇拜者比你还讨厌
My other admirers are even more
tiresome than you are.
你是不是累了?
You’re tired, aren’t you?
有点,匹普
Bravo, Pip.
能不累
You should be.
最好是不累
Rather I should not be.
我答应人家还有十来个舞
I have given my word
to a dozen more dances.
有六个答应给德鲁默尔
Six of them to Bentley Drummle.
你看他,盯着你看
Look at him, staring at you.
这幅样子确实很难看
Hardly a pretty sight,
I must confess.
他一晚上就围着你转
Why, he’s been hovering
about you all evening.
飞蛾…还有各式各样的小虫子
Moths and all sorts
of ugly creatures
都爱围着蜡烛转
hover around a lighted candle.
蜡烛有什么办法?
Can a candle help it?
我真不懂这些人,怎么会
I can’t bear that people
should think
这么崇拜…这样一个人
you’d throw yourself away on–
on such a boor.
我还…看见你使眼色,跟他笑
Why, I’ve seen you give him
looks and smiles tonight,
你没这样待过我
such as you never give to me.
你是要我骗你捉弄你吗?
Do you want me to deceive
and entrap you?
你是骗他捉弄他?
Do you deceive and entrap him?

Yes.
还包括
And others.
所有男人除了你
All of them but you.
德鲁默尔先生来了,别出声了
Here’s Mr. Drummle now.
Not another word.
对不起
Excuse me.
我打定主意告诉埃斯特拉
我是多么爱她
I was determined that Estella
should know of my love for her.
还告诉她,不要这样
And that she should
not be allowed
糟蹋她自己
to throw her life away.
我开始写信
I set about writing.
要求她做我的妻子
Asking her to become my wife.
匹普先生吗?
Mr. Pip?
我就是
That’s my name.
你,你有什么事?
Wh- what’s your business?
什么事…
My business…
我进去解释,可以吗?
I will explain within,
by your leave.
这儿没旁人吧?
No one else here, is there?
问这干吗?
Why do you ask?
是好样的
You’re a game one.
长大了还是好样的
Glad you grow’d up a game one.
你是孩子那会儿在洼地上
I could tell that when you were
a boy on them marshes.
我就看准了你是好样的
Even then you was a game one.
不是所有的孩子,都会可怜一个囚犯
Wasn’t every lad what would
comfort a poor convict
把吃的…
with vittles and…?

You.
你不要害怕,现在我腿上没脚镣了
Don’t be afeared.
There’s no iron on me feet now.
当时,你心真好,孩子
You acted nobly, me boy.
我马格威奇是不会忘了你的
Abel Magwitch
has never forgot it.
好心的匹普
Me noble Pip.
要是,你感激我孩子时候干的事
If you’re grateful to me
for what I did as a child,
这没有必要
it- it’s not necessary.
现在你应该明白
Surely you must understand.
我应该明白什么?
Surely I must understand what?
明白我现在不想再跟你打交道
I cannot now wish to renew
our acquaintance.
都潮了,你显得很累
You– you’re wet,
and you look weary.
你要走以前喝杯酒
Will you-— will you have a drink
before you leave?
祝你健康
For good health.
你过得怎么样?
How have you been living?
我的买♥♥卖♥♥兴隆,我都出了名了
Oh, I’ve done wonderful well.
I’m famous for it.
那可太好了
I’m glad to hear it.
养了不少羊,各种牲口,在新世界呢
A sheep farmer, stock breeder,
in the new world.
你流放到澳大利亚了?
You were deported to Australia?
哈哈
Yeah.
哪有的事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!