最好别凑在一块
that should be seen together
in London.

Joe.
不是我清高
You think that I’m proud,
我穿着这一身你看着也不舒服
but you shall never see me
no more in these clothes.
没有打铁炉,没有家,没有洼地
I am wrong out of the forge,
out of the kitchen,
我就不自在
or off the marshes.
要是你回到作坊里
You won’t find half so much fault
in me if you come
就会看着我顺眼了
to the forge window
又会看到那个穿着破围裙的
and see Joe the blacksmith
in his old burned apron,
在打铁的乔了
sticking down to the old work.
好了,匹普伙计
So, Pip, dear old chap…
祝福你了
God bless ya.
身体健康,步步高升
May you keep ever well,
ever prosper.
这怪人是谁啊?
Who’s your curious visitor?
他是,我雇的铁匠
He’s, uh- he’s my blacksmith.
我劝你伙计
Take my advice, old chap.
别让人知道你住哪儿
Never let ’em know
where you live.
要知道了,他们会天天上门来要账
Or once you do, they’ll never
stop trying to collect your debts.
我欠他的账,这一辈子也还不清
I’m afraid I owe him far more
than I can ever repay.
她是不是变多了,匹普?
Do you find her much changed, Pip?
过去她很傲气,爱伤人
She used to be proud
and insulting.
你不愿意跟她在一起,还记得吗?
You wanted to go away from her.
Don’t you remember?
我什么都没有忘
I have forgotten nothing.
你看她美吗?大方吗?
Is she beautiful? Graceful?
高尚吗?
Well-grown?
看她可爱吗?
Do you admire her?
谁见了她都会觉得她可爱
Everyone must who sees her,
Miss Havisham.
那么匹普,我收养她,就是叫人爱她
Help me, Pip. I adopted her…
to be loved.
我教她,训练她,也是叫人爱她
I bred and educated her…
to be loved.
我培养她成现在这样也是叫人爱她
I developed her into what she is,
that she might be loved.
爱她
Love her.
爱她吧
Love her.
他变了吗?他不像过去那么粗俗了吧?
And is he changed, Estella?
Less coarse and common?
他万变,还是不离其宗
(法语)
她要去伦敦了
She’s going to London.
让她去见见大世面
I wish her to go out in society.
在伦敦,我想你一定会很好地照顾她
I trust you will be good enough
to look after her there.
我一定做到
It will be my pleasure.
啊,记得那个打架的孩子吗?
Oh, do you remember
the fighting boy?
跟我打架的那个
The– the– the one I boxed with here?
记得
Oh, yes.
我们成了朋友了
Well, we’re very good friends now.
在伦敦住在一块了
In fact, we share rooms in London.

Yes.
我忘不了你们那次打架
I remember I enjoyed
that fight very much.
我忘不了你的赏赐
You rewarded me very much.
是吗?
Did I?
是啊
Indeed.
你让我亲了你
You let me kiss you.

Oh.
这我不记得
I don’t remember that.
我只记得那些叫我高兴的事
You see, I only seem to recollect
what pleases me.
你要记住,匹普,我这人没感情
And you must remember, Pip,
I have no heart.
这颗心你可以用枪打,拿刀子戳
Oh, I have a heart to be shot at,
to be stabbed at,
它就跟铁一样
but there is no softness there.
没有同情,没有感情,像铁打的
No sympathy, no sentiment,
and no nonsense.
你说笑话
You’re jesting.
不,匹普,我很认真
No, Pip, I’m being serious.
以后我们要常在一起
If we are to be thrown
much together,
你要相信我这话
you must believe me at once.
相信我,匹普,相信我
Believe me, Pip. Believe me!
你怎么了?你害怕了?
What’s the matter? You frightened?
如果我信了你刚才说的话
I should be if I believed
what you said just now.
那你不信?
Then, you don’t.
不信
No.
那好吧,我可都说了
Very well. It has been said.
你今天用不着为我伤心落泪
You shall shed no tears
of cruelty for me today.
你是要护送我去伦敦的仆从
You shall be my page
and escort me to London.
我们明天中午…
We are to meet tomorrow,
at midday,
在野猪饭店见面
at the Blue Boar Inn,
再一起坐驿车去伦敦
and we shall take
the London coach together.
哎呀,先生…我们认识?
Mercy, sir, but, uh,
don’t I know you?

No.
在皇后加冕典礼上见过
Perhaps we, uh, met
at the Queen’s coronation
还是,赛马场上见过?
or, uh, was it at the races?
我说过不认识你
I said I don’t know you.
不认识你,不认识你,我的天呐
Don’t know ya. Don’t know ya.
Upon my soul.
咱们村子里没有一匹马
There ain’t a horse
in the whole village
不认识你
that don’t know ya.
喃…喃…
Neigh! Neigh!
噢…
Oh!
你怎么跟这位先生胡搅蛮缠呢?
How dare you disturb the peace
of this gentleman?
你快滚开
Be off with you!
先生,您不要因为这个人
I hope, sir, you won’t take
有眼不识一个上等人
an unfortunate view
of this happy village
对我们这村子印象不佳呀
because that boy failed
to recognize a man of quality.
我就是…
My name is-
庞布丘克
Pumblechook.
啊,匹普先生
Why, it’s Mr. Pip.
这可没想到您又回来了
Imagine, finding you
at home again.
我就在这儿住一天,庞布丘克大叔
I only stayed here overnight,
Uncle Pumblechook.
来看加齐里一家?
Visiting Gargery’s.
哦,不,我,我住野猪饭店
No, uh, I stayed
at the Blue Boar.
哦,那当然,当然
Of course, of course.
您怎么能够
One wouldn’t expect you
to spend the night
在一个铁匠的家里过夜呢?
at a blacksmith’s cottage.
我本来要住的,要不是…可我…
I most certainly would have
stayed if only, well, I…
如果方便的话,我…是这样的…
If it were convenient.
My– you see, this…
这次来得很突然…他们不知道我来…
This was a sudden visit, uh.
I was not expected and…
一定得让我请您喝一杯酒
You must allow me
to buy you a drink.
难得的巧遇
Let’s drink to Fortune.
愿幸运之神…慧眼识英雄啊
May she ever choose her favorites
with equal wisdom.
下一次吧
Some other time.
我约了一个朋友,再见
I have to meet a friend here.
Good day.
好不容易我总算出来了
I thought I’d never get away.
哈维沙姆小姐,她的嘱咐没个完
Miss Havisham and her
endless instructions.
没想到这么快她就舍得让你走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!