Why are you telling me this?
为什么告诉我这个?
Because…
因为…
I’ve just… I…
我只是…我…
Wanted to know if you had anything to say.
想知道你是否有什么要对我说的
Congratulations.
恭喜呀
Sounds wonderful.
听起来不错啊
I wish you both the best of luck.
祝你们俩好运
I gotta go, though. I gotta… I gotta…
不过我得走了 我得去…我得去…
Oh, Finn, wait. No, I just…I got some business.
噢 费恩 等一下 不了 我只是…我有事情要忙
Finn, wait.
费恩 等一下
Why had she told me?
她为什么要告诉我?
She told me to wound me.
她告诉我是为了伤害我
Or she told me out of habit,
或者是出于习惯
or she told me to drive me mad.
或者是想逼疯我
I didn’t care.
我不在乎
It was a clue, or it was a plea,
这是个提示 或者是个借口
or it was a tease.
亦或是个玩笑
I didn’t care.
我不在乎
No, she told me so I would stop her.
不对 她告诉我是要我去阻止她
Of course, I would.
我当然会这么做的
Excuse me, senator.
抱歉 参议员
Well, you’re fashionably late, darling.
亲爱的 你可耍大牌了呀
I have hordes of people that I want to introduce you to…
我有一大帮的人要介绍给你
This is the senator…
这是参议员
Finn!
费恩
I’m sorry, senator.
我很抱歉 参议员
Finn. Finn, Finn, Finn.
费恩…费恩…
So good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Listen, I got a friend. He’s decorating house site.
听我说 我有个朋友 他正在装饰房♥屋
Have you seen Estella? Actually, no. And…
你有见到艾丝黛拉吗? 实际上 没有
He’s desperately interested in getting some art.
他非常有兴趣获取一些艺术品
Are you interested? And what’s your commission?
你有兴趣吗? 你的佣金是多少?
We just got our thrall invite… so exciting. Hey, I’ve been meaning to call you.
我们刚收萨尔的邀请…真令人兴奋 我一直想给你打电♥话♥来着
Congratulations on your success.
祝你成功
My god, you’re all over the place.
我的天 到处都在谈论你
The boy with the hands.
“用手的男孩”
I saw your spread. Anton le farge.
我看过你的报道 我是安东·勒法奇
Be extremely nice to Anton, Finn.
费恩 安东很高兴见到你
He has a lot of empty wall space.
他有大♥片♥的空白墙壁
Well, I’m taking my time.
哎呀 慢慢来
Well, you should get to Finn while his rates are still reasonable, right?
嗯 你应该趁费恩的要价还算合理的时候去找他 对吧?
How did we say you should price your art again?
我们怎么说的 你得再给你的艺术定个价了
Was it by canvas size or…
是根据油画的尺寸定价还是…
By its beauty?
根据它的魅力?
Hey. There you are.
嘿 你在这啊
I have to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
We got to go. We’re ridiculously late.
我们得走了 我们可笑地迟到了
I…I have…I have to talk to you. We just got here.
我…我得… 我得和你谈谈 我们刚到这里
Sweetie, you just got here.
亲爱的 是你才刚到
We’re meeting the Barrows for dinner at Kelly and ping’s 10 minutes ago.
10分钟前 我们本要与巴罗斯夫妇在凯丽与平餐厅共进晚餐
Good night, kids. Have fun.
晚安 伙计们 玩得开心点
Congratulations again, Finn.
费恩 再次祝贺你
Lovely couple.
可爱的一对
This is the young artist I was telling you about.
这就是我跟你提过的那个年轻艺术家
Senator Elwood, this is Finn bell.
埃尔伍德参议员 这就是费恩·贝尔
How do you do, Finn?
费恩 你好吗?
Thrall has told me so much about you.
萨尔告诉我很多关于你的事
What about my friend? No. Not right now.
我的朋友那怎么说? 不 现在不行
All right. Look. Thrall is a loser in this town now.
好吧 萨尔如今在这城里是个失败者
I can introduce… Not right…
我可以给你介绍… 现在不…
Oh. Sorry.
噢 抱歉
It’s all about relationships, isn’t it?
都是关乎关系 不是吗?
Don’t touch me.
别碰我
Oh, I’m sorry. Really?
对不起 真的吗?
Sir, can I get you a taxi, sir?
先生 坐车吗? 先生
Excuse me, sir.
对不起 先生
Sir? Sir!
先生 先生
Hey, Finn.
嘿 费恩
This is Finn.
这位是费恩
How do you do?
你好
Hello.
你好
Can I offer you a chair or a towel?
是给你加个座还是给你毛巾?
Would you like to dance?
你愿意跳支舞吗?
Do you know him? Yeah.
你认识他吗? 是的
Is everything ok? Yeah.
没什么事吧? 没事
Nah, it’s…
不 只是…
I want you inside me.
我要你上我
I have to go home for a week or so.
我得回家待上一周左右
I owe my aunt a visit.
得去拜访下我姑妈
But you’ll be back.
但你会回来的
For your show?
为你的画展?
Of course.
那是自然
I do love the way you dance.
我喜欢你跳舞的方式
Hi. Hey, how’s it going?
嗨 嘿 进展如何?
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Oh, yeah. Have you seen Estella? Is she here?
噢对了 你有看到艾丝黛拉吗? 她来了吗?
She’s not here yet,
还没有
but when she gets here, I’ll send her right in. All right, all right.
如果她来了 我会带她进来的 好的
Hey, congratulations. Great job. Great job.
嘿 恭喜啊 非常棒
Oh. Thanks a lot.
哦 多谢
So…
那么
Hey, look who’s here.
嘿 瞧瞧谁来了
All your dreams come true?
你的梦想都成真啰?
Yeah, well, we’ll see. Finn.
嗯 拭目以待吧 费恩
Great. Ok. Come on, darling, I want you to meet some people here.
太好了 来吧 亲爱的 我想带你见见这儿的一些人
Have you seen Estella? No, I haven’t.
你看到艾丝黛拉了吗? 没有 没看到
Listen, there’s a very important guy here.
听着 来了个非常重要的人物
Who is it? Carter Macleish is a critic,
谁? 一个叫卡特·麦克利什的评论家
so come and meet him now.
现在过去会会他
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Oh, wow, thanks, yeah.
哦 谢谢
Finn.
费恩
Oh, great, yeah. Nice to see you.
噢 太好了 很高兴见到你
We’ll be right back.
我们马上回来
Great show. Oh, thanks.
好棒的画展 噢 谢谢
Is Clemente here?
克莱门特来了吗?
Carter. Hi. How are you, darling? Oh, hi.
卡特 亲爱的 你好吗? 你好
Great to see you.
很高兴见到你
Finn bell, Carter Maclleish.
这是费恩·贝尔 这是卡特·麦克利什
Hi. Very nice to meet you. Congratulations. Thanks. It’s pleasure.
嗨 很高兴见到你 祝贺你 谢谢 我很荣幸
And Ruth you know.
还有露丝 你认识的
Nice to meet… Yeah. Hey.
很高兴见… 呃 嘿
It’s a most impressive show, is it?
令人印象非常深刻的画展 对吧
What is that?
指什么?
Richard. Richard.
理查德 理查德
Darling, will you do a photo of us with Carter?
亲爱的 你能给我们和卡特拍张照吗
Finn!
费恩
Hey, Finn!
嘿 费恩
Finn! Hey, Finn!
费恩 嘿 费恩
What is that?
那是什么情况?
Wait. Do another one.
等下 再来一张
I think you have a fan here.
我想你有个粉丝在这
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Will you just excuse me for one moment?
原谅我失陪一下
Do you know him?
你认识他吗?
Hey, Finn.
嘿 费恩
How are you doing? Surprise, surprise, huh?
你好吗?想不到 想不到吧
Yeah, surprise. What are you doing here?
是啊 真是个惊喜 你来这做什么?
Where do you think I’d be?
你当我什么人啊
I don’t know, but…
我不知道 可是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!