I’m surrounded. Everybody’s from Florida.
我周围人人都是从佛罗里达来的
I’m not from Florida. I hate Florida. Too much sun.
我不是 我讨厌佛罗里达 太晒了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是的
Actually, Finn was my childhood…
实际上 费恩是我小时候的…
What were you, exactly?
你到底是谁?
He was my, uh…
他是我的…
First love.
初恋
I thought I was.
我以为我才是
That’s what you say.
这可是你所说的
He painted a portrait of me when I was 10 years old.
在我大约10岁的时候 他为我画了幅肖像
That was so beautiful.
画得太美了
I sat for a portrait once.
我曾经坐下来让人画肖像
Electric experience.
令人激动的经历
Great. You slept with de Kooning.
好样的 你和德·库宁上了床
Can we get on with our lives? I did not.
我们还能继续过下去吗? 我没有
I’d like to paint you again.
我想再为你作画
Would you?
你愿意吗?
I want to paint your portrait.
我想为你画肖像
What do you think, sweetheart?
你觉得怎样?甜心
Me?
我?
Well, gee…
那么 哎
What do you charge by the inch or by the hour?
你是按尺寸还是按时间收费?
What?
什么?
How do you price your art?
你是如何定价你的艺术品的?
By, like its size, like square footage…
是按 比如说大小 面♥积♥
Or by the time it takes to make.
还是按照所花的时间算钱
the art?
艺术品?
I…

I’ve actually never sold a painting.
实际上 我从来没卖♥♥过我的画
Sir! Excuse me, sir.
先生 对不起 先生
Please, sir.
请留步 先生
Excuse me, sir.
对不起 先生
That’s a Club jacket you have on.
您穿的是俱乐部的衣服
This is your jacket.
这才是您的外套
Oh, yeah, right.
噢 对
Let me help you.
我来帮你
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
Don’t you want to paint me?
你不想画我了吗?
Yeah.

Well, you’ve slept all day, so it’s time to work.
那好 你睡了一整天了 所以是时候工作了
You want to do it right now?
你想现在就画?
Ok.
好吧
How’d you get in here?
你怎么进来的?
They just let you in, huh?
他们就这样让你进来了?
It’s not exactly a top-of-the-line security.
这可不是顶级的安保
So, do you want me sitting or standing?
那 你是要我站着还是坐着?
Both.
都行
I mean, you know, whatever.
我是说 什么姿势都可以
Sitting.
坐吧
I have to go.
我得走了
I have dinner in one hour, and I look a mess.
一小时内我有场宴会 我看起来一团糟
What are you doing?
你在干什么啊?
You forgot your shoes.
你忘了穿鞋
What is it like not to feel anything?
没有一丝感觉是什么情况?
Get the fuck out of here!
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋
Let’s say there was a little girl,
比如说有一个小女孩
and from the time she could understand,
从她懂事起
she was taught to fear…
她被教导去害怕
Let’s say she was taught to fear daylight.
比如说被教导去害怕日光
She was taught that it was her enemy,
她被教导日光是她的敌人
that it would hurt her.
会伤害她
and then one sunny day,
然后一个阳光明媚的日子
you ask her to go outside and play,
你请求她出门玩耍
and she won’t.
她不愿意
you can’t be angry at her, can you?
你不会生她的气 是吗?
I knew that little girl,
我了解那个小女孩
and I saw the light in her eyes.
我看到了她眼中的光芒
And no matter what you say or do,
不管你说什么做什么
That’s still what I see.
这仍然是我所看到的
We are who we are.
我们就是我们
People don’t change.
人是不会改变的
Yeah. What?
什么事?
Hold on.
等一下
Yeah, what is it?
什么情况?
Hi, Finn.
你好 费恩
Walter.
沃尔特
Yeah, right, I know.
对 我知道
Is this a bad time for you?
我没打扰你吗?
Well, I mean…
我是说
I can, uh…
我可以…
No, it’s all right. Come on in.
不 没关系 进来吧
You sure?
确定?
Yeah. Come on in.
是的 进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah. What are… what are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?
Uh, Estella mentioned that she came by and posed for you
艾丝黛拉提过她路过这 还为你当模特
and i, uh…
我 呃
was, uh…curious. Wow.
很好奇 哇
You’re really good.
你真的很棒
Thanks. I had a good subject.
谢谢 我有一个不错的绘画对象
Yeah, I’ll say.
是的 我同意
She is incredible.
她美得难以置信
I…I got to be insane, right?
我一定是疯了 是吗?
Why?
为什么?
You know, to risk losing her.
冒着失去她的风险
God, look at them.
天哪 看看它们
Look at this,
看看这个
and I still can’t commit.
而我还是不能冲动
I mean, that’s certifiable, right?
我是说 丧失理智 对吧?
Well, you don’t look crazy to me.
对我而言 你看起来不疯狂
I feel like one of those cliff divers,
我觉得自己像是一个悬崖跳水者
you know, in Acapulco.
你知道的 在阿卡普尔科
I’m right at the edge, you know?
我就在悬崖边上
I’m supposed to leap, the tide is high,
我本该要跳 潮水高涨
and, uh…
而…
I think your friend Estella is…
我想你的朋友艾丝黛拉
trying to give me a little shove here.
正试着轻轻推我一把
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I mean, you know,
我是说
there, these, you,
这里 这些 你们
it’s her…charming little version of a wake-up call.
是她被唤醒了的迷人可爱一面
But, you know, I understand.
但 我理解
I understand. I’m, uh…
我理解 我…
I’m dragging my feet.
我有些不情愿
I just…I’m sorry you got pulled into this whole mess.
我只是…抱歉让你卷入了这场麻烦
You know, I’m sure she doesn’t want to hurt you.
我相信她不想伤害你
In fact, I know that she she really cares about you.
实际上 我知道她真的很关心你
Really. It’s just…
真的 只是
It’s just who she is, you know.
她就是这样的人
But I love her.
但我爱她
I don’t know, man, I don’t know,
我不知道 伙计 我不知道
you know or longer than I do.
你认识她比我久
You know, do you have any advice for me at all here?
现在能给我点建议吗?
What do you think I should do?
你认为我该怎么办?
About me and Estella.
关于我和艾丝黛拉?
I think that you two are a perfect together.
我认为你们俩在一起很完美
Well, thank you.
啊 谢谢你
Well, I should get out of your hair,
唔 我就不打扰你了
I appreciate you taking the time.
谢谢你抽出时间

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!