I doubt our paths will cross.
我想我们不会相遇
So you’re going?
这么说你打算去了?
You think I should?
您觉得我该去吗?
I remember watching you from that very window over there.
我还记得我在那边的窗户看着你
A scared little mouse scurrying across my garden
一只受惊的小老鼠在我的花♥园♥里跑来跑去
And through my front door.
穿过我的前门
Now…another door opens.
现在另一扇门打开了
What will our mouse do?
我们的老鼠会怎么做?
I expect an invitation.
我期待收到请柬
I’m sorry?
什么?
To your opening. Your show.
一封你画展开幕的请柬
Ladys and gentleman. This is your final boarding call.
女士们先生们 这是最后一次登机广播
What kind of equipment you flying?
你坐的是什么飞机?
What?
什么?
They got you on a widebody or 767?
你坐的是空客还是767?
I have no idea. I just hope it stays up there.
不知道 我只希望它待在上空
Now, you better get on.
你最好开始登机了
Yeah.

What happens if I get up there and, uh…
会发生什么事?如果我到了那 然后…
I can’t? I can’t do it? Hey, Finn…
我不能 我做不到 听着 费恩
Nothing harder than being given your chance.
没有什么事比得到机会更难的了
At least that’s what I heard.
至少我是这么听来的
Sir? Sir?
先生 先生
You can’t proceed without a ticket.
没有机票不能进去
Taxi!
出租车
How could you fuck a dead man? Hum? Fack a dead man.
你怎么能干一个死人?干♥死♥人?
You know how I know?
我怎么会知道?
‘Cause I’m gonna kill the motherfucker!
因为我要杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Wait, hold on! Shit! Hold on!
等下 别挂 妈的 别挂
Hey, you got change for a dollar?
喂 你有1美元零钱吗?
What?
什么?
Fuck you! Fuck you!
去你的 去你的
Wait– fuck you, man!
等等 去你的 小子
Fuck you!
去你的
Well, then, there I was.
那么我到了
Ms. Dinsmoor as my secret benefactor
丁斯莫尔女士作为我的秘密赞助人
sent me to New York to draw,
送我到纽约去画画
to have the girl,
去见这个女孩
to have it all,
去拥有一切
and I looked out on the great city
我向外看着这座如过去很多城市一样
as so many before which held it all,
容纳着一切的伟大城市
and it was that close…
它如此之近
and it was mine.
它是我的
Liebchen, gut morgen.
(德语)亲爱的 早上好
Are you still holding the Picasso,
你还拿着那幅毕加索的画吗?
the red and green one?
红红绿绿的那个
Good, because I think I have somebody interested.
好的 因为我觉得有人对此有兴趣
No, I can’t say right now.
不 我现在不能说
Just the Picasso.
只要那幅毕加索的画
Fabelhaft. Danke.
(德语)非常好 谢谢
Your work, darling?
亲爱的 你的作品呢?
Here’s where you show me your work.
这里是你向我展示作品的地方
Right. I told you. I don’t have it. I mean there isn’t any work.
好的 我说过我没有 我是说一件作品都没有
I told the work… Then you better get busy.
我说过作品… 那你最好忙起来
Belly out. I Just…
肚子鼓出来 只是…
why am I here? You saw some slides?
我为什么在这里?你不是看过幻灯片了吗?
I gave Keith Haring a show
凯斯·哈林在我手心画了几笔后
after he drew a sketch in the palm of my hand.
我就给他办了画展
That worked out.
挺成功的
Yeah, all right. But which ones? Which paintings did you like?
好吧 哪一类的?你喜欢哪种画?
The point is I saw something, the beginning of something.
关键是我看到了某种东西 某种开始
And here you are.
然后你来了
Annette at Sotheby’s.
苏富比拍卖♥♥行的安妮特
What you do here is really up to you, isn’t it?
你上这来干什么实际取决于你自己 不是吗?
Stay and paint, or enjoy the sights and go home.
留下来画画 或者欣赏下风景 然后回家
Your choice.
由你决定
Either way, I always enjoy meeting a young painter.
不管怎样 我总是喜爱见见年轻的画家
Ok, I mean, I’ll do it.
好 我是说 我会的
I said that I’ll do it. I’ll do the paintings.
我说我会的 我会画的
Wonderful. Call Marcy when you have something for us.
好极了 当你有作品给我们时 打电♥话♥给玛西
And I could still draw.
我还能画
Nothing had lessened it as much as I had abused it,
无论我如何挥霍 没什么能削弱我这种能力
Much as I had abandoned it.
尽管我放弃了它
It was a gift, and it was still mine.
这是种天赋 仍旧是我的天赋
And everything else was less real.
其他一切都不那么真实
What could it mean, that picture of the world?
它意味着什么 画出世上最好的画?
But when it’s true,
但真有天赋的话
we recognize it in ourselves, in others.
我们能在自已身上 在他人身上看出来
We recognize it, like love–
我们看得出来 就像爱情
completely undeserved.
完全不公平
You’re drooling.
你流口水了
So…
那么
Finn Bell
费恩·贝尔
In New York.
在纽约
That’s right.
是的
You know, I thought I saw you last winter around Christmas.
你知道吗 我以为在去年冬天大概圣诞的时候 我见到你了
I was driving down Fifth. It was mobbed.
当时我驾车沿第五大道行驶 有人群围聚在一起
No, it wasn’t me. I just got here.
不 那不是我 我刚到这儿
Well, actually, now that I see you,
是的 实际上我现在看清楚了
this guy was bigger.
那家伙块头更大
He’s bigger?
更大?
Fatter.
更胖
And he had this long hair.
他有这么长的头发
Yeah? You thought that was me?
你认为那是我?
Well, you know, I hadn’t seen you in years.
你知道的 我有很多年没见你了
It has been a while.
是有一段时间了
And here we are.
我们又见面了
I have to run.
我得走了
Wait, wait, maybe we could–
等等 也许我们…
listen, why not meet me tomorrow at the Borough Club around 6:00?
为什么不明天6点左右来区俱乐部见我?
I’m meeting some friends for drinks.
我要见几个朋友 喝上几杯
If you’re free, that is.
如果你有空 就这么定了
I’m free.
我有空
I’m glad you’re here.
我很高兴你来这里
A long time ago, there lived two brilliant artists.
很久以前 有两个才华横溢的艺术家
Geniuses, both true geniuses.
天才 都是真正的天才
And one day, one of them was painting out in the forest as artists do
有一天 其中一人像画家一样在森林里涂涂画画
and he came upon this little dog who was crying and whining and obviously lost.
然后他偶然碰到了这只在哭号♥的小狗 很明显它走失了
A puppy.
一只小狗
Please. Yes, sure, a puppy. Fine.
是的 一只小狗
So, um, he couldn’t concentrate anyway,
他再也无法集中精神
so he scooped the puppy up…puppy
于是他抱起这小狗
and he took him back into town to find its rightful owner,
把它带回城里去寻找到它真正的主人
who turned out to be the Prince of the entire kingdom,
结果发现主人是整个王国的王子
who was eternally grateful and very wealthy.
王子非常感激他 王子还非常富有
and that artist’s name was…
那个艺术家的名字是
Michelangelo.
米开朗基罗
True story.
真实的故事
The other artist’s name was…
另一个艺术家的名字是
nobody knows, because he was never heard from again.
无人知晓 因为再也没人听说过他
Never heard from again. Right, right.
再也没人听说过他 没错 没错
No, that’s so true, Walter.
这很真实 沃尔特
I have heard Kooning… We’ve all heard your de Kooning stories.
我可以抽烟吗 嗯
Not today. Oh, really, come on.
今天没有 噢 真的吗 别闹
It’s your last one.
这是最后一支
It’s all right.
没关系
Uh, so, you’re…
呃 那你是
Cigarette, please.
香烟
You’re from Florida, too?
你也从佛罗里达来的?
Yeah.
是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!