I think she’s real pretty.
她很漂亮
Anything else?
还有呢?
I think she doesn’t like me.
我想她不喜欢我
But you love her.
但你爱她
She’ll only break your heart. It’s a fact.
她只会让你伤心 这是个事实
It’s tragic. You’re already in love with her.
很不幸 你已经爱上了她
And even though I warn you, even though I guarantee you,
尽管我警告你 尽管我向你保证
the girl will only hurt you terribly,
那个女孩只会深深地伤害你
you’ll still pursue her.
你仍然会追求她
Ain’t love grand?
爱情是不是很伟大?
I’d like to go now.
我要走了
Oh, have you finished?
你画完了吗?
Before I’m a teenager, please.
趁我还年轻 请快些
Can I go now?
我可以走了吗?
Would you like to come again?
你愿意再来吗?
Would you like to see Estella again?
你愿意再来看艾丝黛拉吗?
Yes.
我愿意
Poor boy. Poor boy. Poor boy.
可怜的孩子 可怜的孩子
This is yours, dear.
这是你的 亲爱的
The ways of the rich and all my longing
我对富人生活方式的所有渴望
which began that day
就从那天开始了
to paint for the rich, to have their freedom,
为富人画画 为享有他们的自♥由♥
to love Estella…
为爱着艾丝黛拉
The things we cannot have.
这些我们无法拥有的事物
Give this to your guardian.
把这个给你的监护人
Would you see Finn out, please?
你可以送费恩出去吗?
Want some?
来点吗?
It’s not poisoned.
没有毒的
You remember it.
记住它
You remember how it felt.
记住这份感觉
And then I went home to draw it.
然后我回家画了下来
You look in the drawer?
抽屉看过了吗?
I’m going to work.
我要去工作了
What are you gonna do before you go to bed?
睡觉前你准备做什么?
Brush my teeth.
刷牙
That’s really beautiful, Finn.
这真漂亮 费恩
Keep it up, ok?
继续画下去 好吗?
Maggie left that night.
那天晚上麦琪离开了
She never came back.
她再也没回来
I’ll see you when you wake up.
你醒了我会来看你
Joe raised me. We never said a word.
乔抚养了我 我们再也不提此事
I still visited paradiso perduto every Saturday.
每周六我继续拜访“失乐园”
Feel it. Feel it. Feel it. Feel it.
感受它 感受它
The money Dinsmoor paid me
丁斯莫尔付给我的钱
kept me in paints and brushes.
让我能够买♥♥画笔和颜料
And there was Estella.
而且艾丝黛拉也在那里
Smile.

Smile.

Smile. All right, don’t smile.
笑 好了 别笑了
Ahh, yes, feel it!
没错 感受它
Wonderful. Wonderful. Feel it in your bones.
好极了 从内心去感受它
Where are you going, dear?
亲爱的 你要去哪?
I have to get ready.
我得去准备
I have that cocktail thing at the rewalds.
我要去瑞瓦德家参加鸡尾酒会
Lane rewald? That old gin blossom?
莱恩·瑞瓦德?那个老酒鬼?
One more cocktail we’ll be able to eat him.
再来杯鸡尾酒 我们都能把他吃了
Karl rewald. Lane is his father.
是卡尔·瑞瓦德 莱恩是他父亲
Karl doesn’t even drink.
卡尔甚至都不喝酒
The whole family’s pickled.
这一家人都烂醉如泥
Who’s your escort?
谁护送你去?
Escort? Please. This is the eighties. I’m going back…
护送我?拜托 现在都八十年代了 我打算…
I’ll bring you.
我送你
Certainly. Finn will make a fine date.
无疑 费恩会有场不错的约会
Oh, god.
天哪
Then it’s done.
就这么定了
Ok, fine, but you meet me there. 1115 north ocean.
好吧 但我们在北洋大街1115号♥那里见
All right. Sure.
好的 一定
And wear your dinner jacket.
穿上你的晚礼服
How much time you got?
你还有多少时间?
None! I’m late! I’m dead! Wow!
没了 我迟到了 我死定了
That’ll pass as a dinner jacket, huh?
就拿这件当晚礼服吧
This is a girl’s.
这是女款的
Just keep it buttoned and no one will notice.
扣子扣上 没人会注意的
Where’d you get this?
你从哪找来的?
It’s Maggie’s.
这是麦琪的
It’s the only thing she left.
是她唯一留下的东西
What a bitch.
真是个婊♥子♥
Ow! What?!
嗷 干嘛?
“What.” come here.
“干嘛” 过来
Jeez.
老天
You all right for money?
钱够花吗?
Yeah, I’m good.
嗯 够
You a little nervous?
有点紧张?
Yeah, a little.
是有点
You got it? There you go.
好了吗? 好了
You just be yourself, huh?
只要做你自己就行
Go on. Have fun.
去吧 玩得开心
You’re not on the list.
您不在名单上
All right. Could you check the name “Dinsmoor”?
你有没有查过叫“丁斯莫尔”的?
Yes, I did, sir. You’re not on this list.
是的 先生 我查过了 您不在名单上
I’d appreciate if you’d leave now.
如果您现在离开的话 我会很感激的
All right? Thank you very much.
好吗?非常感谢
Hi, Mrs. Lake.
莱克夫人 您好
So right in the usual spot, sir.
先生 就停在老地方
Mr. and Mrs. Catcher.
卡切尔先生和夫人
Hi.

You want to get me out of here?
想带我离开这儿吗?
Yes.
是的
Come on in.
进来吧
Where do you want to go?
你想去哪里?
I don’t know. How about your house?
不知道 去你家怎么样?
All right.
好的
Let’s go.
我们走
The moths around the light bulb here
灯泡周围的飞蛾
are from the Thousand-Wing Ceiling in Venice, Italy.
就像意大利威尼斯学院的翼状天花板
Uh, Joe’s not here. He’s, um…
呃 乔不在 他去…
He’s, uh, I don’t know, playing dominoes.
他去…我不知道 去玩多米诺骨牌了吧
Is that your room?
这是你的房♥间吗?
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
I wasn’t really expecting company. You know.
我真没想过会有人陪我 你知道的
You still draw.
你还在画画
Yeah.
是的
Gonna hang a couple of them up at Washington Federal.
准备把其中两幅挂到华盛顿联邦去
The bank?
那家银行?
Yeah.

You have to go to New York.
你得去纽约
New York?
纽约?
It’s the center of the art world.
它是世界艺术的中心
If you stay here, you’ll end up painting coconuts for tourists.
如果你待在这里 最终你会为游客画椰子去
When did you do this?
你是什么时候画的这个?
A while ago.
不久前
I don’t wear my hair like that anymore.
我不再那样梳头发了
But you should.
但你该那样
I mean… You like it that way?
我的意思是 你喜欢那样吗?
What else do you like?
你还喜欢什么?
How come all this time we see each other every week,
为什么我们每周见面
You know, but we never did anything?
却什么也不做?
Did anything?
做什么?
Went out, saw a movie, whatever.
逛街 看电影 随便什么
You never asked.
你从没提过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!