Finn.
费恩
Hey, Finn?
喂 费恩
Hey!

Come on.

Hey, man, we’re out of here.
伙计 我们走吧
She slipped me $500 under the door.
她从门逢里给我塞了500美元
Gas money, she called it.
她说是油费
Weirdest thing.
太奇怪了
What? Nothing. Can I ride with you?
怎么了? 没什么 我能坐你旁边吗?
Sure. Just don’t sit too close.
当然 别靠太近
You smell like fertilizer.
你闻起来像肥料
Really? I do?
真的?会吗?
Mag?
麦琪
Maybe you’ve got the wrong number.
也许您拨错了号♥码
You’re not gonna believe where we were…
你不会相信我们…
Yes, well, he just…
是的 他只是
Did he do something bad?
他犯了什么错吗?
I’ll be glad to.
我很乐意
That sounds really…
听起来很…
You got it.
是的
Okay. 3:00. This Saturday?
好的 这周六 三点?
OK. And thank you so much, ma’am. Thank you very…
好的 太感谢您了 夫人 太感…
Babe, you are not gonna believe where we were today.
宝贝 你不会相信我们今天去哪儿了
Joe, that was Nora Driggers Dinsmoor.
乔 那是诺拉·吉格斯·丁斯莫尔的电♥话♥
See, I knew it was too good to be true.
看吧 我就知道事情太好了 不像是真的
What? She want her money back?
想干嘛? 想要回她的钱吗?
She wants him. Finn.
她要他 费恩
The richest lady in the whole goddamn state
本州最他妈富有的女人
calls me on the phone and wants my little brother to go play with her niece.
打电♥话♥跟我说 要我弟弟去陪她侄女玩
Yeah? Why?
是吗 为什么?
Why? She met him. The old bat liked you, didn’t she?
为什么?她见到他了 那个老太婆喜欢他 不是吗
Look. He’s a likable kid, Joe. He’s adorable.
瞧 他是个惹人爱的孩子 乔 他很可爱
Who knows? Who cares?
谁知道呢?谁在乎?
Joe, come on, come on now, this is a really good thing.
乔 拜托 这确实是件好事
No, no, no. How… Dinsmoor never even met Finn.
不 不 怎么可能 丁斯莫尔根本就没看见费恩
She wouldn’t open the door. She slipped this underneath.
她不肯开门 她从下面把这个塞了出来
What is it? What is it, Joe? God!
搞什么 怎么回事 乔 天哪
You like living down here?
你喜欢住这破地方?
You like living here, Joe, you like living with all the dead people down here?
你喜欢和这些死气沉沉的人住一块?
What’s wrong with the people down here all of a sudden?
那些人突然间都怎么了?
I’m tired of working so many extra shifts
我受够了 老是加班加点
to put it back into your boat.
把它放回船里去
Mag, they took away the nets. I can’t change that.
麦琪 他们把鱼网没收了 我没办法啊
Fuck the nets, Joe!
去他的鱼网 乔
Escaped convict Arthur lustig was recaptured
今晚早些时候 越狱犯亚瑟·拉斯蒂格
earlier this evening by Sarasota police.
被萨拉索塔警方抓获
This concludes a 4-day, statewide manhunt for lustig,
从而结束了对谋杀吉恩·瓦利安特的凶手 拉斯蒂格
the convicted murderer of gene valiente.
长达4天的全州追捕行动
Valiente, reputed mob boss of the castellano family
瓦利安特 著名的卡斯特拉诺家族老大
was gunned down in his Bradington home last Christmas.
去年圣诞节在他布雷登顿的寓所被枪杀
Lustig will return to Raiford penitentiary’s death row
拉斯蒂格将被送回雷福德监狱的死牢
where he is scheduled to die by lethal injection march 16th.
3月16日 他将在那里执行注射死刑
I’m Robin Wagner reporting from…
罗宾·瓦格娜为您报道
Holy shit.
牛逼
Hey, you look sharp.
你看上去很精神
How do I smell?
我闻起来怎么样?
Smell clean.
干净清新
Ok, tea time.
好了 喝茶的时间到了
Now, be polite in there.
要有礼貌
Say “yes, ma’am. No, ma’am.”
要说 “是的,夫人;不,夫人”
I will.
我会的
You ok with this?
你没问题吗?
He’s great. Go ahead.
他很棒 去吧
Say “may I, please.” All that stuff.
要说“请允许我”之类的话
Oh. It’s the gardener.
是那个园丁
The design of this floor was taken from the Alhambra in Spain.
这层楼的设计参考了西班牙的阿尔汉布拉宫
The ceiling is gold leaf. Real gold.
天花板是金叶子 真金的
It’s exactly like the thousand wing ceiling from the Accademia in venice.
就像威尼斯学院的翼状天花板
Old Ms. Dinsmoor hadn’t been seen in years.
很长时间没人见过老丁斯莫尔女士
I’d heard that she was crazy.
我听闻她疯了
Go ahead.
进去吧
Aren’t you coming?
你不进来吗?
Quel sot.
(法语)真傻
But nobody knew how crazy.
但没人知道有她有多疯
Her room smelled of dead flowers and cat piss.
她的房♥间充斥着腐烂花朵和猫尿的味道
who are you?
你是谁?
Finn, ma’am.
费恩 夫人
What are you doing in my bedroom, Finn?
你来我卧室做什么? 费恩
I don’t know.
我不知道
Give me your hand.
把手给我
What is this?
这是什么?
Your… your boob.
您的 您的咪♥咪♥
My heart. It’s my heart.
我的心 是我的心
It’s broken.
它破碎了
Can you tell?
你能感到吗?
I’m sorry.
抱歉
It’s all right. Come.
没关系 跟我来
Tabby, scram.
滚开 塔比
Wow. That’s a big cat.
哇 是只大猫
That’s the biggest cat I’ve ever seen.
那是我见过最大的猫
What do you feed it?
您喂它吃什么?
Other cats.
别的猫
Go ahead.
继续
You can proceed.
你可以继续
Dance.
跳舞
I’d like you to dance for me.
我要你为我跳舞
That’s why you’re here.
那就是你来这的原因
To entertain me. So go ahead, dance, anything.
来逗我开心 随意跳吧
Pony, fox trot, frug. Philly dog, fandango.
小马舞 狐步舞 节拍舞 费城舞 凡丹戈舞
Anything.
随便什么
I can’t.
我不会
I’m sorry, ma’am.
抱歉 夫人
You can’t?
你不会?
“I’m sorry, ma’am”?
“抱歉,夫人”?
Or you won’t?You dance! Dance! Dance! Dance!
还是你不愿意? 你跳啊 快跳
Oh, get out of here.
滚出去
Wait!
等等
I can draw.
我会画画
You can use my lipstick and eyebrow pencil
你可以用我的口红和眉笔来画
over there on the dressing table.
就在那边的梳妆台上
Estella?
艾丝黛拉?
Estella?
艾丝黛拉?
Is tea ready?
是茶准备好了?
I’d like you to sit for a portrait.
我要你坐下 来画幅肖像
A portrait? By whom?
肖像?谁来画?
That boy.
那个男孩
The gardener?
那个园丁?
I’ll be in my room.
我回房♥间了
Come back and sit.
回来 坐下
Please.

And you come sit by me…
还有你 过来坐我旁边
Allez, allez.
(法语)来 开始吧
She’s beautiful, isn’t she?
她很漂亮 是吧?
Une jeune déesse, n’est-ce pas?
(法语)一位年轻的女神 不是吗?
Ne parle pas de moi d’avant ce gargon.
(法语)别在这男孩前谈论我
What do you think of her?
你觉得她怎么样?
Come on. Whisper in my ear.
说吧 悄悄告诉我
Come on.
说嘛
I think she’s a snob.
我觉得她势利
Anything else?
还有呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!