But the one good thing…
但唯一一件好事
Is that any money I had,
就是我把我所有的钱
and anything I had…
我拥有的一切
And I made bullshit money…
我赚了很多钱
I gave to you.
给了你
All for you.
都给了你
The one good thing I did in my life.
这是我一生中做的唯一一件好事
I set you up.
我助你一臂之力
I sent you to New York.
将你送到纽约
I did it all.
都是我做的
I bought that show.
我买♥♥下了画展
You bought all my paintings?
你买♥♥了我所有的画?
Ah

You’re a great artist.
你是个出色的艺术家
Open up my suitcase.
打开我的手提箱
Open my suitcase. What?
打开手提箱 什么?
I…
我…
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Pull… Pull out the paper bag. Finn.
把…把那个纸袋拿出来 费恩
Pull it. Pull. Pull.
纸袋拿掉 拿掉
Yeah, guy. That’s it.
对小伙子 就是它
Remember this?
记得吗?
See it. That’s..
看 这个
Very special.
很特别
Look at this.
看这个
Beautiful.
真美
Look at this.
看这个
What time is it?
几点了?
I don’t konw. I don’t…
我不知道 我不…
It’s… It’s… It’s almost 6:00.
快…快6点了
Still got time.
还有时间
Perhaps he should have died those years ago back in the Gulf.
也许几年前他就该死在在墨西哥湾
Perhaps.
也许吧
But he had lived to be my benefactor…
但他活下来了 成了我的赞助人
For good and ill.
无论是好是坏
I went to Paris after all, and I worked there
我终究还是去了巴黎 我在那里工作
and received everything I thought I wanted.
我得到了我想要的一切
I heard about Estella from time to time.
我时而听人说起艾丝黛拉
She was divorced.
她离婚了
And the years went by.
时光流逝着
And then one day I went home.
后来有一天我回家了
Hi. I’m… I’m… I’m Finn.
你好 我是…我是费恩
Joe.

Hey. Boy, you dog.
嘿 你这小子
You dog.
你这小子
Why didn’t you tell us you were coming?
为什么不告诉我们你要来
And who’s this guy? – This is Jesse.
这家伙是谁? – 这是杰西
This is Clemma.
这是克莱玛
Hey, you know what?
嘿 你知道吗?
You just came in time to do the dishes.
你刚好来洗碗
Yeah, I agree.
嗯 我同意
You hungry? I got some croaker caught today.
你饿吗? 我今天抓些石首鱼
Joe told me Ms. dinsmoor had died alone some years back.
乔告诉我丁斯莫尔女士几年前孤独地死去了
Her body lay there undiscovered for a month.
她的尸体躺在那里一个月未被发现
The mansion was due to be torn down for a housing tract.
那栋宅邸要被拆建成一个住♥宅♥区
I sat there…
我坐在那儿
And thought back over the things I’d done.
回想我做过的事
Over my life…
回首我这一生
And where, in that brief, violent time it had gone.
就在那儿 一瞬间 激♥情♥的日子就过去了
And then she came back again.
然后她又回来了
Mommy.
妈妈
Estella?
艾丝黛拉?
Finn?
费恩?
Is that you?
是你吗?
Is that your little girl?
那是你女儿?
Oh, god.
噢 天哪
She’s beautiful.
她真漂亮
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
I brought her.
我带她来
I wanted to show her this place.
我想带她看看这个地方
What’s left of it.
还剩下什么
Have you been here often?
你经常来这吗?
No.
没有
No. Me, neither.
我也没有
So you’re doing great.
你干得不错
I hear all about you.
我都听说了
I’m doing all right.
我♥干♥得不赖
Yeah.
是啊
Things have been different for me.
对我来说一切都不一样了
For a long time I kept…
长久以来 我一直…
What?
什么?
I think about you.
我在想你
A lot lately.
特别是最近
I’m glad.
我很高兴
Can you ever forgive me?
你能原谅我吗?
Don’t you know me at all?
你难道一点都不了解我吗?
She did know me…
她确实了解我
And I knew her.
我也了解她
I always had…
我一直都是
From the first instant.
从第一眼起
And the rest of it…
其余的
It didn’t matter.
都不重要了
It was past.
都过去了
It was as if it had never been.
仿佛那些从未发生过
There was just my memory of it.
只留在我的记忆里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!