I’m sure you understand.
我相信你能理解的
Understand?
理解?
You’re sure I would understand what?
你相信我会理解什么?
Well, just that it’s…
呃 就是那个
The police are gonna be here any minute.
警♥察♥随时会来的
No, they won’t.
不 他们不会来的
They won’t. No.
他们不会来? 不会
Why not?
为什么不会?
I didn’t call them.
我没报♥警♥
You didn’t? No.
你没报♥警♥? 没有
I pressed my finger on the button.
我把手指按在按钮上
Why? I can’t.
为什么? 我不能报♥警♥
They’re looking for me, too.
他们也在找我
They are? Yeah.
他们也在找? 是啊
And those guys down there?
还有…楼下的那些家伙呢?
A bunch of old associates.
一群老同伙
They still got a beef about something that they should have figured out a long time ago
他们对早该解决了的事还是有点意见
I think you should leave.
我想你该走了
Let me just finish my drink.
就让我喝完嘛
Just give me a minute.
就一会
So good to see you.
见到你我真的很高兴
You know, Finn,
你知道吗 费恩
you don’t know how happy it makes me to see how you turned out
你不知道见到你现在的样子让我多开心
You grew up.
你长大了
Little Finn.
小费恩
You’re a grownup.
你是个大人了
You’re a man now.
是个男人了
A famous artist.
一个有名的艺术家
You live this life.
你过着这样的生活
Mix with all kinds of interesting people.
和各种有趣的人交往
I’m very impressed,
我印象很深
and nobody deserves it better than you.
没人比你更该得到这些
I remember you when you were a little kid.
我还记得你孩童时的样子
A good-hearted little kid.
一个心地善良的小孩
Little Finn.
小费恩
The one person who did a really pure and good thing for me.
一个为我做了件非常纯洁且美好之事的人
Congratulations…
祝贺你
On your success, on your show…
为你取得的成功 为你的画展
On everything.
为这一切
To you.
敬你
Thank you.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
我很感激
I do.
真的
It’s just that…
只不过…
the truth is, it’s all…
说真的 这些…
it’s making me really uncomfortable, you know?
让我很不舒服 你知道吗?
I mean, would you mind? It’s… It’s…
我是说 你介不介意…
I don’t want you feeling bad. Let me get that.
我不想你感到不舒服 我来拿吧
I don’t want you feeling badly. No, no.
我不想你感到不舒服 不用 不用
All right.
好吧
I just came to see you, say hello.
我只是想来看看你 向你问好
Now I’m happy.
现在我很开心
I’m good. Thank you.
我很好 谢谢
You know, maybe if it was another night, we could…
如果换个晚上 我们也许能…
This is great.
这真是太好了
This is the way it should be.
事情就该这样
Ragno did a good job.
拉格诺干得不错
Hey, hey.
喂 喂
Don’t go down there.
别从这下
Those guys are gonna be down.
那些家伙会在下面
And there’s a better way. Come on.
有条更好的路 来吧
So, you know where you’re headed?
那你知道要去哪吗?
Yeah, JFK.
嗯 肯尼迪国际机场
So where you going?
那你要去哪?
I’m going to Paris, the city of lights.
去巴黎 光明之城
Paris, huh?
巴黎吗?
You want to go?
你想去吗?
What, to France? Come with me to Paris.
什么 去法国? 跟我一起去巴黎
I’ll get you a ticket on a concorde.
我给你买♥♥张协和飞机的票
I can’t go to France. I’ll get you on the subway. Come with me. You will love Paris.
我不能去法国 我送你上地铁 跟我走吧 你会爱上巴黎的
I’m sure I would. I love Paris in the springtime.
我肯定会送你的 我爱春日里的巴黎
I love Paris in the fall
我爱秋日里的巴黎
Paris is a beautiful city, beautiful.
巴黎是座美丽的城市 很美丽
It’s a city of culture.
是文化之城
Magnificent city. There is a elegance beauty.
宏伟的城市 有高雅之美
You gotta go to Paris.
你该去巴黎
You’ll never regret it the rest of your life.
你一辈子都不会后悔的
Every artist’s obligation is to go to Paris
每个艺术家都有义务去巴黎
at least once in their life.
一生至少去一次
You’ve got to go.
你得去
The streets, the romance, the women.
那些街道 那种浪漫 那些女人
Oh, the women.
噢 女人
You should come.
你该来
I can’t go to France. Come on. You can come. Come on.
我不能去法国 来吧 可以的 来吧
You hear that shrieking?
听到那声音了吗?
Over there, the subways…
到那边 地铁…
Yo, Arthur, Arthur, is that you?
哟 亚瑟 亚瑟 是你吗?
Hey, Arthur.
嘿 亚瑟
Arthur, you look like Howard Hughes.
亚瑟你看起来像霍华德·休斯
Where you been? On a desert island all these years?
你去哪了?这么多年都待在荒岛上吗?
I’ve been on vacation. Nice to see you.
我去度假了 很高兴见到你
You got a little heavier.
你块头变大了点
Yeah, I got fat.
是啊 我胖了
Got a lot of kids, too, now.
还有了许多孩子
And I tell you. Age catches up with you. Yeah.
我跟你说啊 岁月不饶人哪 是啊
Listen, Arthur,
听着 亚瑟
Tommy wants to invite you down to the club for old time’s sake. A little macaroni.
看在过去的份上 汤米想请你去俱乐部吃点通心粉
Give me Tommy’s number. I’ll call him.
给我汤米的电♥话♥ 我会打给他的
Just wait. We’ll come over.
就等着 我们会过来的
All right, 2 minutes. It’s okay. We’ll come there. 2 minutes.
好的 两分钟 没关系 我们就来 两分钟到
Yeah, we’ll wait right here.
好的 我们就在这等
Tommy will be very happy with this.
汤米会很高兴的
Come on.
来
Arthur, what are you doing over there? Arthur.
亚瑟 你在那边干什么啊?
You told me to come over here.
你叫我到这边来的
Arthur, come on. You know we told you to wait.
亚瑟 拜托 你知道我们叫你等着的
I told you we’ll come over here.
我过说我们会过去的
Didn’t I tell them to come over here?
我没告诉他们我们要过来吗?
Don’t get me mad, Arthur.
别惹我发火 亚瑟
Tommy’s not gonna like this.
汤米不会喜欢的
Come here.
过来啊
Come here.
过来啊
Come on!
快点
Sorry, guys.
抱歉 伙计们
Bet you don’t have this much fun with your artist pals, huh?
我打赌你和你的艺术家朋友在一起没这么开心
Is this fun for you? You’re having fun?
你觉得有趣吗?你玩得开心吗?
Gonna miss me?
会想我吗?
Why don’t you come to Paris?
你为什么不来巴黎?
I can’t go to Paris.
我不能去巴黎
I love Paris in the springtime
我爱春日里的巴黎
I love Paris in the…
我爱巴黎…
No, no. Not work.
不 不 没用的
You’re…
你…
You’re hurt bad.
你伤得很重
Stay, stay and wait.
别走 留下来
I’ll leave you. Just stay.
我快死了 就待在这儿吧
Just this thing.
就这样吧
Aw, jeez.
噢 天哪
I did a lot of bad things in my life.
我一生中做了很多的坏事
A lot of bad things.
很多的坏事