At first, you were practice for her.
首先 你对她来说是次练习
A teaching device.
是一个教具
Throw a mouse in with a snake.
就像把老鼠和蛇扔在一起
Teach her to hunt.
教蛇如何捕猎
Swallow food whole, you know?
如何整个的吞下食物 你明白吗?
I must say you didn’t provide much of a challenge.
我必须说你并没有带来太多的挑战
Now, now.
算了 算了
You enjoyed this.
你曾乐在其中
And I warned you years ago.
而我几年前就警告过你
Didn’t have to do that.
千万别那么做
I told you the girl would hurt you terribly.
我告诉过你那个女孩会深深地伤害你
Didn’t I?
我说过吧?
You chose not to listen.
你不听
Well…
好了
I suggest you look on the bright side.
我建议你想开点
We are together, joined,
我们是一起的
you, estella and I.
你 艾丝黛拉 还有我
during mid of pain.
都在痛苦之中
It’s not love that it is a bound.
这不是爱 是束缚
We are together.
我们是一起的
Give me your hand.
把手给我
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
It’s my heart.
是我的心
And it’s broken.
而它破碎了
Can you feel that?
你能感觉到吗?
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
What have I done?!
我都做了些什么
The girl,
那女孩
the money, fame, revenge.
金钱 名誉 复仇
They’d been Dinsmoor’s sick obsessions…
它们曾是丁斯莫尔病态般所痴迷着的事物
And now they were mine.
而现在都属于我了
Look under the car.
车底下看看
I don’t see him. He’s not under the car, jojo.
没看到他 他不在车底下 乔乔
How are you?
你好
Who is this kid?
这小子是谁?
Don’t worry about this kid.
别管这小子
Keep on looking, huh?
继续找
Hey, hey, yo.
嘿 嘿 哟
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, listen.
嘿 听着
Listen. Can I just talk to you one second?
听着 我能跟你说几句吗?
Can I use your phone to call the police?
我能用你的电♥话♥报♥警♥吗?
These guys are chasing me. They’re armed.
这些家伙在追我 他们有枪
One second, please, just to use your phone.
一会儿 拜托了 就用一下你的电♥话♥
Just take one second.
就一会儿
All right, come on.
好吧 上来吧
There you go.

Thanks.
谢谢
Hello. Yeah.
喂 嗯
There’s some gentlemen outside chasing me.
外头有几个人在追我
I think they’re armed.
我认为他们有枪
Could you send some police over to…What’s the address?
能派警♥察♥到…这里是哪?
111 greenwich.
格林威治街111号♥
111 greenwich street.
格林威治街111号♥
Arthur lustig.
我叫亚瑟·拉斯蒂格
Yeah. Send them as soon as you can, please. Thank you.
是的 请尽快派人过来 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Right.
好了
Arthur lustig.
我叫亚瑟·拉斯蒂格
So what, the police are coming?
怎么样了 警♥察♥来了吗?
Yeah. They’ll be here.
是的 他们就来了
And these guys are after you?
那些家伙在追你吗?
Yeah. This is a great place.
是啊 这是个好地方啊
Oh.You’re an artist?
噢 你是画家?
Uh, yes, I am.
呃 是的 我是
Actually tonight was my opening.
实际上今晚是我的开幕式
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是啊
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Thanks a lot. Thanks
多谢
What’s your name?
你叫什么?
Finnegan bell.
费尼根·贝尔
Finnegan bell?
费尼根·贝尔?
Right.
没错
Like… Finn.
像…费恩?
Exactly.
正是
I’m sorry. Do I know you?
抱歉 我认识你吗?
I don’t think so.
我不这么认为
You don’t remember me, do you?
你不记得我了 是吗?
Um.

Look, I don’t know…
听着 我不知道…
Whisper, whisper, whisper!
小点声 小点声 小点声
Whisper, whisper, whisper!
小点声 小点声 小点声
That’s right, my boy.
没错 我的孩子
It’s me.
是我
Look at you.
看看你
Look at you.
看看你
You’re all grown up.
都长大了
Would you want to know what happened to me?
想知道我身上发生了什么事吗?
Not really.
不太想
I’ve been away.
我远走高飞了
After I left you, after they caught me,
在我离开你以后 在他们抓住我之后
I escaped again, and I sort of relocated.
我又逃走了 可以说是搬迁了
Many years abroad…
在国外待了很多年
Until now.
直到现在
Until now.
直到现在
I’m glad that things worked out good for you.
我很高兴你过得不错
Glad.
很高兴
That’s great.
太好了
Who’s that handsome young man over there?
那边那个英俊的年轻人是谁?
That’s… So you did think about me a little, huh?
那是… 所以你是有点想我吧
Scared the shit out of me. You know. That’s hard to forget.
当时吓死我了 你懂的 难以忘却
I like that.
我喜欢这幅画
Yeah, I like that.
是的 我喜欢
That’s really good.
真的不错
How much is it?
多少钱?
I mean, is it for sale?
我是说 画卖♥♥吗?
No, actually the whole show sold out.
不 实际上画展上所有的作品都卖♥♥掉了
Oh, congratulations.
噢 恭喜你
Thanks. I’m very lucky.
谢谢 我很走运
Oh, you’re not lucky.
噢 你不是走运
You deserve your success.
你的成功当之无愧
You’re a talented young man.
你是个有才华的年轻人
You’re a fine artist.
是个优秀的艺术家
And your whole…
还有你整个…
This place is…
这个地方是…
Might a guy like me ask a very personal question?
像我这样的人可以问你个很私人的问题吗?
What would one pay for a place like this?
这样的地方要付多少钱?
The rent?
房♥租吗?
Yeah.
是啊
I don’t know. It’s taken care of.
我不知道 是别人付好了的
Oh, yeah?
噢 是嘛
Could I ask who by?
我能问问是谁付的吗?
A lawyer. Why?
一个律师 怎么了?
No reason. Just…
没什么 就是…
I’m happy to see you doing so well.
我很高兴看到你过得这么好
Do you mind if I have a drink?
我喝点酒你不介意吧?
Well, the cops are gonna be here any minute. You know.
不过警♥察♥随时会来 你知道的
That’s ok. They’re always late.
没关系 他们总是迟到
Well, it is late. And I’m sure…
唔 已经很晚了 我相信…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!