I’m calling from the Soyuz TMA-one-four-M.
飞船燃料耗尽 飘浮中 收到吗
I’m currently out of fuel and adrift, do you copy?
休斯顿 我是莱恩·斯通博士
Houston. This is Dr. Ryan Stone.
收到吗
Do you copy?
休斯顿 我是莱恩·斯通 收到吗
Houston. This is Ryan Stone. Do you copy?
休斯顿 我是…
Houston, this is Mission…
我是航♥天♥任务专员莱恩·斯通 收到吗
Mission Specialist Ryan Stone, do you copy?
休斯顿 休斯顿 请确认身份
Houston, Houston, please confirm identity.
休斯顿 调幅波段收到你的回应 请讲话
Houston, you’re coming in over an AM Frequency. Copy.
收到吗
Do you copy?
你是中国站天宫一号♥吗 完毕
Is this the Chinese station? Is this Tiangong? Copy.
求救 收到吗 求救 紧急求救
Mayday, can you copy? Mayday, mayday, mayday.
是的 求救 求救
Yes, yes. Mayday, mayday. Mayday, mayday.
安宁刚
Aningaaq.
那是…是你的名字吗
Is that… is that your… is that your name?
安宁刚是你的名字吗 你叫这个吗
Aningaaq is your… is your name? Is that your name?
梅迪
Mayday!
不 不 我不叫梅迪 我叫斯通
No, no, no. No, my name is not Mayday. I’m Stone.
我是莱恩·斯通博士 需要救援
Dr. Ryan Stone, I need help. I am…
狗叫声
Those are dogs.
地球信♥号♥♥
They’re calling from Earth.
是地球的信♥号♥♥
They’re calling from Earth.
安宁刚 能让狗狗再叫几声吗 可以吗
Aningaaq, make your dogs bark again for me, would you please?
狗狗 狗叫声 汪汪 狗狗
Your dogs. Dogs, you know. Woof, woof. Dogs.
我快要死了 安宁刚
Oh, I’m gonna die, Aningaaq.
大家知道 人总有一死
I know, we’re all gonna die. Everybody knows that.
但我今天就要死了
But I’m gonna die today.
挺搞笑吧 但…
Funny, that. You know, to know…
但我很害怕
but the thing is, it’s that I’m still scared.
非常非常怕
I’m really scared.
没人会悼念我
Nobody will mourn for me,
没人会为我祈祷了
no one will pray for my soul.
你会吗
Will you mourn for me?
你会为我祈祷吗
Will you say a prayer for me?
会不会太晚了
Or is it too late?
我想为自己祈祷 但从没祈祷过
I mean, I’d say one for myself, but I’m never prayed in my life,
而且
so…
从来没人教过我如何祈祷
Nobody ever taught me how.
从来没人教过我如何祈祷
Nobody ever taught me how.
是宝宝
A baby.
你抱着宝宝 是吗
There’s a baby with you, huh?
你在唱摇篮曲吗
Is that a lullaby you’re singing?
好温馨啊
That’s so sweet.
我以前也常唱给宝宝听
I used to sing to my baby.
马上就能见到她了
I hope I see her soon.
氧气
很好听 安宁刚 别停 唱下去
That’s nice, Aningaaq. Keep singing, just like that.
唱到我睡着 让我睡去吧
Sing me to sleep, and I’ll sleep.
别停 继续 继续
Keep singing. And sing, and sing.
不 不要
No, no, don’t!
看看表 13小时11分钟
Check your watch. Thirteen hours and eleven minutes.
告诉阿纳托利 我破他纪录了
Call Anatoly and tell him he’s been bumped.
-这里挺暗的 -你怎么…
– It’s a little gloomy in here, isn’t it? – How did you…?
-相信我 一言难尽 -你怎么…
– Trust me, it’s a hell of a story. – But how did…?
这样好多了
That’s better.
我找到一块备用电池
I found a little extra… a little extra battery power.
还好你没在边上分散我注意力
It helps that I didn’t have you around to distract me.
不得不说 很高兴再见到你
I have to say, I’m glad to see ya.
我以为你早去天堂了呢
I didn’t think you were gonna make it.
-找到伏特加了吗 -你…
– Did you find the vodka? – You…
你没有告诉我藏哪了
You never told me where… where it was, so…
敬阿纳托利 干杯[波兰语]
To Anatoly. Na zdorovje.
-不了 -不吗 那算了
– No. – No? All right.
我们离开这鬼地方吧
Let’s get out of here.
中国站离着大约100英里
The Chinese station’s about a hundred miles.
咱们来个阳光之旅吧
Just a little Sunday drive.
-飞不了了 -飞的了
– We can’t. – Sure we can.
没燃料了 都试过了
There’s no fuel, I tried everything.
-总有能派上用场的 -什么都用不了
– Well, there’s always something we can do. – I tried everything.
软着陆推进你没试吧
Did you try the soft landing jets?
-那个着陆才用的到 -着陆也要推进呢
– They’re for landing. So… – Well, landing is launching.
反正都一样 训练课没教吗
It’s the same thing. Didn’t you learn about that in training?
都告诉过你 模拟器我都没成功着陆过
I never got to land the simulator. I told you that.
-但你知道操作 -我每次都坠毁
– But you know about it. – And I crashed it every time.
那你是想回家还是想待在这
Listen, do you want to go back, or do you want to stay here?
我懂了 太空很漂亮
I get it, it’s nice up here.
你可以关掉所有系统
You can just shut down all the systems,
关掉所有灯光
turn out all the lights…
闭上眼睛 忽略世人
and just close your eyes and tune out everybody.
在太空没人可以伤害你
There’s nobody up here that can hurt you.
很安全
It’s safe.
为什么要坚持 为什么要活下去
I mean, what’s the point of going on? What’s the point of living?
有什么能比孩子的死还痛呢
Your kid died. Doesn’t get any rougher than that.
关键看你现在怎么做
But still, it’s a matter of what you do now.
若决定回去 那就行动起来
If you decide to go, then you gotta just get on with it.
坐稳扶好 享受旅程
Sit back, enjoy the ride.
你要站在地球上
You gotta plant both your feet on the ground
开始新生活
and start livin’ life.
-你怎么回来的 -说过了 一言难尽
– How did you get here? – I’ll telling you, it’s a hell of a story.
-莱恩 -怎么了
– Hey, Ryan? – What?
该回家了
It’s time to go home.
氧气
着陆
Landing…
着陆 着陆也可以推进
Landing… landing is launching.
我还说…
I said…
对 着陆 着陆手册是绿色的
Okay, landing, landing. Landing is green.
没错 就这本
Okay, landing. All right.
软着陆推进器开关
Okay. Soft landing jets trigger
会在距地面三米自动开启
automatically at three meters before landing, so…
马特 你♥他♥妈♥可真聪明
You’re a clever son of a bitch, Matt.
我需要…需要让轨道舱
I need to… I need to get rid of the B.O…
与推进器分离
and the engine module.
对 没错
Right. Okay.
来吧
Okay.
三舱分离
Tri-module separation.
启动
Go.
好了
Okay.
休斯顿 到最棘手的部分了
Houston, here’s the tricky part.
得让联盟号♥认为
Soyuz has to think
我们距地面已是三米
we are three meters off the Earth.
好吧
All right. Okay.
马特 看在这周
Hey, Matt? Since I had to listen
听你唠叨的份上
to endless hours of your storytelling this week,
给你个机会帮帮我
I need for you to do me a favor.
你将会看到一个棕发女孩
You are gonna see a little girl with brown hair,
头发像个鸟窝
very messy, lots of knots.
她不喜欢梳头 没关系的
She doesn’t like to brush it. That’s okay.
她叫萨拉
Her name is Sarah.
能拜托你转告她吗
Can you please tell her
告诉她 妈妈找到她红鞋子了
that Mama found her red shoe?
马特 她总是惦记那只鞋子
She was so worried about that shoe, Matt.
其实就在床底下
But it was just right under the bed.
替我好好抱抱她 亲亲她
Give her a big hug and a big kiss for me,
告诉她我想死她了
and tell her that Mama misses her.
她是我的心肝宝贝
You tell her that she is my angel.
她让我骄傲 特骄傲
And she makes me so proud. So, so proud.
告诉她我没有放弃
And you tell her that I’m not quitting.
告诉她我很爱她
You tell her that I love her, Matt.
告诉她我很爱很爱她
You tell her that I love her so much.
这个忙能帮我吗
Can you do that for me?
收到
Roger that.
启程

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!