If you don’t detach, that arm’s gonna carry you too far!
听我说 集中精神
Listen to my voice! You need to focus!
我快看不到你了
I’m losing visual of you.
再过一会儿我就找不到你了
In a few seconds, I won’t be able to track you.
快解开搭扣 看不见你了
You need to detach! I can’t see you anymore!
-快动手 -我在弄 正在弄
– Do it now! – I’ll trying! I’ll trying! I’ll trying!
休斯顿 斯通博士脱离视野范围
Houston, I’ve lost visual of Dr. Stone.
休斯顿 斯通博士脱离视野范围
Houston, I’ve lost visual of Dr. Stone.
斯通博士 听到吗 重复 听到吗
Dr. Stone, do you copy? Repeat, do you copy?
-能 能听到 我解开了 -报告位置
– Yes, yes, yes. I copy! I’m detached! – Give me your position.
我不知道 不知道 我在旋转 没办法 没办…
I don’t know! I don’t know! I’ll spinning! I can’t… I can’t…
-报告位置 -GPS失灵 无法使用
– Report your position. – GPS is down. It’s down, I can’t…
-报告视野 -跟你说了不知道 什么都看不见
– Give me a visual. – I told you, nothing. I see nothing!
能看见探索者号♥吗
Do you have a visual of Explorer?
-不能 -国际空间站呢 -看不见
– No. No. – Do you have a visual of ISS? – No.
集中精神
You need to focus.
什么都行 太阳 地球 给我一个参照物
Anything, use the sun and the Earth, give me coordinates.
-我喘不过气了 -快给我参照物
– I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe! – Give me coordinates!
斯通博士 听到吗
Dr. Stone, do you copy?
重复 能听到吗
Repeat, do you copy?
报告位置 快报告你的位置
Give me your position! Report your position.
你能否看见探索者号♥
Do you have a visual of Explorer?
或者国际空间站
Do you have a visual of ISS?
请集中精神 任何参照物都行
I need you to focus. Anything.
太阳或者地球 请报告参照物
Use the sun and the Earth, give me coordinates.
报告参照物
Give me coordinates.
库沃斯基 库沃斯基 听到吗
Kowalski? Kowalski, do you copy?
库沃斯基 我…库沃斯基 我看到了
Kowalski… I have… have a vis… Kowalski, I have a visual.
视野范围内…可见探索者号♥
I have… have a visual of Explorer.
在我的北…正北方向
With north at… twelve o’clock
太空舱位于我和探索者号♥的中点
and the shuttle is at the center of the dial.
还能看到…中国空间站
I can see… I can see the Chinese station.
不对 是国际空间站
No, it’s the International Space Station.
空间站位于
ISS is at…
我七点钟方向
ISS is at seven o’clock.
库沃斯基中尉 能听到吗
Lieutenant Kowalski, do you copy?
探索者号♥ 能…能听到吗
Explorer, do you… do you copy?
休斯顿 能听到吗
Houston, do you copy?
休斯顿 这里是任务专员莱恩·斯通
Houston, this is Mission Specialist Ryan Stone.
我已脱离船体 正在飘浮
I am off structure and I am drifting.
请回复
Do you copy?
听到吗
Anyone?
有人听到吗
Anybody?
有人在吗
Do you copy?
请求回复
Please copy.
拜托了
Please.
-斯通博士 听到吗 -能 库沃斯基中尉 听到了
– Dr. Stone, do you copy? – Yeah, Lieutenant Kowalski, yes.
喂喂 库沃斯基中尉 我在这儿
Yes, Lieutenant Kowalski, I’m here,
-在这儿 -重复 听到吗
– I’m here. – Repeat, do you copy?
-听到 我在这儿 这儿啊 -快闪灯
– Yes, yes, I copy, I’m here! I’m here. – Flash your light.
-灯 什么灯 -闪灯让我看到你
– My light… my light? – Flash it so I can see you.
好的
Okay. Uh…
我的灯
I…
-闪了 我在闪 这里这里 -看到你了
– Okay, okay. Here, here! I’ll here! – There you are.
保持闪烁 报告状态
Hang on tight. Report your status.
没事 没事 我很好
I’ll fine, I’ll fine. I’ll all right.
报告你的状态 体征数值
Your status. Give me your readings.
PSI指”磅/平方吋” 太空服健康内压应不大于4.3
PSI数值是3…3.6
Three… three… three point six PSI.
剩余氧量 氧量还有多少
Your O2, give me your O2.
在下降 下降很快
Oxygen is going down. It’s going down fast.
非常快 9
It’s going down fast. Nine…
不 只有8%了
No. No, eight-eight percent.
-你呼吸太急促 -8 降到8%了
– Okay, you’re breathing too fast. – Eight… it’s going down eight percent.
你耗氧太快 得减缓
You’re burning oxygen, and we don’t want to do that.
-放轻松明白吗 -抱歉 明白了
– We want to relax. Copy? – Okay, sorry. Yes, copy, copy.
-离你很近了 -请快点
– All right. Nearly there. – Please hurry.
-灯可以插好了 斯通博士 -抱歉 抱歉
– You can holster that torch, Dr. Stone. – Sorry. Sorry.
抓住你了 好嘞 我得把你拴上
Gotcha. All right, now I’ll gonna tether you to me.
没发现我其实这么玉树临风潇洒帅气吧
I know, you never realized how devastatingly good-looking I am.
别盯着我看了 搭把手让我把你拴起来
But I need you to stop staring and help me with the tether.
-明白了吗 -明白 明白
– Okay? – Okay, okay.
明白了
I got it.
好 这就行了
All right, here we go. All right.
为了避免你被气喷到
Now, to clear you from the jets…
得把你推开一段距离
I’ll gonna give you a little push.
-别 不要 -我不使劲
– No, no, no, no. No, no, no. – Not a push.
-别 别推 -轻轻一下
– No, no. – A nudge.
别 别 不要啊 混♥蛋♥ 别推 别推我
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Damn it, no! No!
瞧 丢不了你吧
See? Where you go, I go.
好多了
Better.
撤离吧
Let’s get outta here.
-真是该死 -我理解你的心情
– Goddamn it. – I know what you mean.
-该死 -你耗氧又快了
– Damn it. – You’re burning oxygen.
先返回太空舱如何 请回复
We’re going back to the shuttle. How’s that for a plan? Copy?
-操 -好滴 收到
– Fuck! – Right. Copy that.
休斯顿 能否通联 这里是库沃斯基
Houston, in the blind. This is Kowalski.
斯通博士和我准备返回基地
Dr. Stone and I are gonna make our way back to base.
请求探索者号♥打开气闸 能听到吗
Can you get the Explorer to prepare the airlock for arrival? Copy?
休斯顿 这里是库沃斯基 能否听到
Houston, this is… Kowalski. How do you copy?
休斯顿 能否通联 这里是库沃斯基
Houston, in the blind. This is Kowalski.
-他们听不到的 -这可说不准
– They can’t hear us. – We don’t know that.
所以要不断尝试
That’s why we keep talking.
万一有人收到信♥号♥♥ 你就能得救
If somebody is listening, they might just save your life.
-设置倒计时90分钟 -为什么是90
– Set your watch for ninety minutes. – Why ninety?
休斯顿测出
Well, Houston clocked
残片时速为5万英里
that debris at fifty thousand miles an hour.
以我们现处的轨道计算
If you factor in our current orbit,
大约再过90分钟
then I figure we got about ninety minutes
就会再次遭到残片袭击
before we get our asses kicked again.
-氧气含量降到6%了 -收到
– O2 down to six percent. – Okay.
没了脐带飘在太空很吓人吧
Pretty scary shit being untethered up here, isn’t it?
-没错 吓到死 -你表现很出色
– Yeah, pretty scary shit. – Well, you did all right.
其实你也不赖
Well, you weren’t so bad yourself.
休斯顿 能否通联 这里是库沃斯基
Houston, in the blind. This is Kowalski.
我们当前位置大约
Our current location is approximately
距离探索者号♥900米
nine hundred meters out from the Explorer.
斯通博士和我准备
Dr. Stone and I would like to
搜寻任务专员谢里夫的遗体
retrieve the body of Mission Specialist Shariff
带回太空舱 可以执行吗
and return it to the shuttle. Am I a go to retrieve?
-收到 -他在哪儿
– Roger that. – Where is he? Where is he?
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
抓住他
Grab him!
-快抓住他 -我在抓 在抓
– Grab him! – I’ll trying, I’ll trying!
-你把我带开了 -抓…抓着他了
– You’re pulling me away. – Got… I got him!
像情人那样抱住他
Clutch him like he’s your Valentine.
抓住了 抓住他了
I got him. Okay. I got him.
你们这么晃荡我没法推进
I can’t engage my thrust with you two yo-yoing around.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
希望你们买♥♥够了保险 休斯顿
Here’s hoping you have a hell of an insurance policy, Houston.
探索者号♥毁坏十分严重
The damages to Explorer are catastrophic.
准备搜寻幸存者
Will commence search for survivors.
氧量降至5%
O2 down to five percent.
要撞上了 当心舱沿
All right, here we go. Careful of the edges!
抓住我
Here. Here!
休斯顿 能否通联 请确认
Houston, in the blind. To confirm.
任务专员斯通博士
Mission Specialist Dr. Stone
以及任务指挥官马修·库沃斯基
and Mission Commander Matthew Kowalski
是STS-157仅有的幸存者
are the sole survivors of the STS-one-five-seven.
之前没听你的很抱歉
I apologize for not complying.
你下令时我就该放手的
I should’re stopped working as soon as you instructed me to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!