I’m very tired. Do you mind if we stop?
谢谢
Thank you.
我得回到普莱辛格先生那儿了 – 一定要吗
I must go back to Mr. Preysing now. – Must you?
是的 工作 你要知道 一个人总得谋生的
Yes, business. One has to earn a living, you know.
你不用的 弗兰牡小姐
Not you, Miss Flaemm.
只是需要另外一个 钱
Just another desk slave. Money. – Oh.
很高兴你回来 弗兰牡小姐 – 我来了
I’m glad you’re here. – Here I am.
跳舞跳的开心吗 – 是的 谢谢
Did you enjoy your dance? – Yes, thank you.
对不起 请走开 – 路易斯安那饮料酒哪去了
Excuse me. Go away, please. – Where’s the Louisiana Flip?
你喝点儿白兰地吗 – 好的 你找我有事儿吗
Would you like a little cognac? – Yes. You wanted to see me?
是的 你可以走了 克林格兰先生
Yes. You may go, Mr. Kringelein. Please, you may go.
普莱辛格先生 在这儿 我不用听你的命令
Mr. Preysing, I am not taking orders from you here.
你还这么狂妄 请走开
What is this insolence? Please go away.
你以为你有权力 可以随便的侮辱人吗
You think you have free license to be insulting?
听我说 你没有
Believe me, you have not.
你以为你高人一等 实际上你只是一个普通人…
You think you’re superior, but you’re quite an ordinary man…
即使你攀上高枝 娶了个有钱的太太…
…even if you did marry money…
即使有像我这样的人 为了每月的320马克…
…and people like me have got to slave for you…
给你当牛做马 你仍旧是个普通人
…for 320 marks a month.
滚开 你真烦人
Go away, please. You are annoying.
你不希望看见我过的开心
You don’t like to see me enjoying myself.
当一个人累的要死了
When a man’s working himself to death,
这就是他所得到的赔偿
that’s what he’s paid for.
你并不在乎一个人的工资能否养活他
You don’t care if a man can live on his wages or not.
你有一份不错的薪水
You have a very regular scale of wages,
你还有医疗补助
and there’s the sick fund for you.
什么不错的薪水 什么补助
What a scale, and what a fund.
当我病了四个星期的时候…
When I was sick for four weeks…
你写信告诉我 如果我病还不好…
…you wrote me a letter telling me I’d be discharged…
就要解雇我
…if I were sick any longer.
你给没给我写那封信
Did you write me that letter or not?
我根本不知道我写过这封信
I have no idea of the letters that I write.
我只是知道你像个贵族一样住在这儿
I know that you are here in the Grand Hotel,
大饭店
living like a lord.
你很有可能盗用公♥款♥
You are probably an embezzler.
盗用公♥款♥ – 是的 盗用公♥款♥
An embezzler! – Yes, an embezzler.
你要收回你说的话
He’s an embezzler. – You are going to take that back!
当着这个小姐的面 收回你说的话
Right here in the presence of this young lady!
你以为你在和谁说话 你说我肮脏
Who do you think you’re talking to? You think I’m dirt?
如果我肮脏的话 你就脏死了…
If I’m dirt, you’re a lot dirtier…
工业巨头普莱辛格先生
…Mr. Industrial Magnate Preysing!
你被解雇了 滚 – 你不能对他这样
You’re discharged. Get out! – You can’t do that in here.
我不认识这家伙 也不知道他要什么
I don’t know the man or what he wants.
以前从没有见过他
I never saw him before.
我了解你
I know you.
我给你保管帐本 我知道你的一切
I’ve kept your books for you, and I know all about you.
要是你的雇员有你一半…
If one of your employees was half as stupid in a small way…
的那样的麻木不仁… – 你是什么意思
…as you are in a big way… – What do you mean?
先生 住手 住手
Gentlemen, please! Please! Gentlemen.
住手
Stop that!
你被解雇了 你听见没有 – 等等
You’re discharged! You hear? Wait!
你不能解雇我 我是我自己的主人…
You can’t discharge me. I’m my own master…
在我一生中 这是我第一次
…for the first time in my life.
你不能解雇我 我得病了
You can’t discharge me. I’m sick.
我要死了 你明白吗
I’m going to die. You understand?
我要死了 没人能把我怎么样了
I’m going to die, and nobody can do anything to me anymore.
我什么也不在乎了
Nothing can happen to me anymore.
不用等到我被解雇 我就死了
Before I can be discharged, I’ll be dead!
这个人疯了 我不认识他 他真讨厌
The man’s crazy. I don’t know him. He’s annoying.
男爵 – 借光
Baron! Excuse me.
出什么事了 他怎么了 – 他病了
What is it? What’s happened? He’s ill.
对不起 男爵 – 可怜的克林格兰 你会没事的
I’m sorry, baron. – Poor old Kringelein. You’re all right.
给他来杯威士忌 – 不
Give him some whiskey. – No.
一杯路易斯安那饮料酒
A Louisiana Flip.
差五分七点 当你厌倦的时候 时间会过的很慢
Five minutes to 7:00. Time drags when you’re tired.
整个晚上我都在医院
I was in the hospital the whole night,
在走廊里走来走去
walking up and down the corridor.
他们不让我进去看她
They wouldn’t let me see her.
现在我还必须待在这桌子旁
And I have to stay chained to this desk.
你帮普莱辛格先生 找到那位年轻的女士了吗
Did you find that lady for Mr. Preysing?
他的秘书 是的 他们在那边 – 好了 没事了
His secretary. Yes, sir, they’re over there. That’s all.
他的秘书
His secretary. Hmph.
来 服务生
Come on, waiter. Come on, please.
给你来一小杯白兰地 – 不 不用了
Would you like a little cognac? – No, nothing.
你不喝
Nothing?
给我来一杯白兰地 – 好的 先生
One cognac for me. WAITER: Very good, sir.
你找我有事
You wanted to see me?
是的 请原谅 我必须去英格兰
Yes. Pardon me. I must go to England.
很重要的事 我必须马上去
It’s very important. I must go at once.
我有些大生意要处理…
I have some very big deals…
涉及数十万马克的大生意…
…involving hundreds of thousands of marks… – Well?
我想我得带个秘书去…
…and I thought I would take along a secretary…
帮我处理信件
…to take care of my correspondence.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
我记得你说过 你去旅行过 还有…
I understood you to say that you traveled and…
你明白吗
You understand?
我非常清楚你的意思 普莱辛格先生
Ha, ha. I understand you perfectly, Mr. Preysing.
如果要你去的话 你想要多少
What would you want for such a trip?
马克 你是说钱吗 – 是的
Marks? You mean money? – Yes.
我不清楚 我得算一下
I don’t know. I’d have to figure it up.
我需要衣服和鞋…
I’d need clothes and shoes…
还有英格兰的三月挺冷的 我还得需要个外套
…and it’s cold in England in March. And I’d need a suit.
你想让我看起来漂亮吧 – 当然了 弗兰牡小姐
You’d want me to look nice? – Of course, Miss Flaemm.
是的 我想你会的
Yes, I thought you would.
我想要1000马克
I should say 1000 marks.
是不是太多了 – 不多
Is that too much? – No.
可以 可以
That is all right. That’s all right
给你在这个饭店…
Would you like me to get you a room here…
开个房♥间 好吗 就是现在
…at the hotel? Now?
这样的话可以… – 你好 男爵
And that would… Hello, Baron.
你能不能专心点儿 – 我在专心听你说
Would you please pay some attention? – I’m paying attention.
你好 – 傲慢
How do you do? – Insolence.
你是说男爵
You mean the baron?
什么男爵 – 什么
Baron what? – What?
他是个绅士
He’s a gentleman.
男爵累了吗
Is the baron tired? – Huh?
不 一点儿也不累
No, not tired exactly.
我想今晚我们可以去赌场
I thought this evening we could go to the casino.
就是我们经过的那个 灯光非常漂亮的地方
That place we passed with the wonderful bright lights.
克林格兰 我很想去 但是不行
Kringelein, I’d adore it. I can’t go anywhere.
什么 – 我身无分文
What? – I’m broke.
不 你在开玩笑吧 – 是的 不是很奇怪吧
No, you’re joking. – Yes. Isn’t it odd?
一个男爵 身无分文
A baron, broke.
失陪一下
Excuse me, old man.
我退出 – 你不能
I quit. – You can’t.
我不想偷那个珍珠了 你也不能偷
I’m not getting those pearls, neither are you.
那笔钱怎么办 – 我会还给你的
What about the money? – I’ll pay you back.
怎么还 – 我脑袋里正在想办法
How? – I have an idea working in my head.
你可能会从你脑袋里找到一发子弹
You might find a bullet through that head.
你要是那样做了 什么也得不到
If you do that you’ll get nothing,
除了被警♥察♥局通缉
except maybe the police after you.
格鲁辛斯卡娅夫人用车
Madam Grusinskaya’s car!
你要是等一下 我会还你5 000…
If you wait, I’ll pay you back your 5,000…
一会儿见
I’ll see you later.
你先走 苏珊蒂
Go on, Suzette.
你去剧院吗
Are you coming to the theater?
我今晚要跳舞 太高兴了我要跳舞
I shall dance tonight. How I shall dance!
我知道你会在那儿的
I want to feel that you’re there.
我走过头了
I came too far.
我为你担心 – 没必要
I’m worried about you. – Don’t be.
你会在火车上吗 – 是的