There, it begins.
你好 皮门诺夫 早上好
Hello, Pimenov. Good morning.
亲爱的
Darling. Oh, Pimenov.
美丽的早晨 是的 非常好
Beautiful morning. Yes, very well.
排练 好的 你过来吧 再见
Rehearsals? All right, you can come. Goodbye.
我得去排练了
I have to go to rehearsals.
我们的火车 明天一早就出发
Our train leaves early tomorrow morning.
我们的火车 – 是的 去维也纳
Our train? – Yes, for Vienna.
维也纳 – 你要和我一起去
Vienna? – You’re coming with me.
你当然要去 – 但是我不能
Of course you are. – But I can’t.
我的心可以和你一起去 但是我不能
I’d give my soul to go, but I can’t.
为什么你不能 – 我尽量 或许有其它的方法
Why couldn’t you? – I’ll try. There might be some way.
菲利克斯 是不是因为钱 – 是的
Flix, is it money? – Of course.
我有钱 足够我们两个人的了
I have money. I have enough for both of us.
不 那会毁掉一切的
No. That would spoil everything.
无论怎样我会处理好的
I’ll manage somehow. I’ll get it.
我有一整天都在火车上
I have a whole day. I’ll be on the train.
我跳舞 你和我在一起
I shall dance, and you’ll be with me.
以后我们去特莱迈佐 我在那里有个别♥墅♥
Then we’ll go to Tremezzo. I have a villa there.
太阳明媚
The sun will shine.
我会休假的 六个星期 八个星期 我不知道
I’ll take a vacation, six weeks, eight weeks. I don’t know.
我们会快乐和舒适的
We’ll be happy and lazy.
然后我们去南非 太美妙了
And then we’ll go to South America. It will be divine.
简直太美妙了
It will be divine. Divine, divine.
回你的房♥间要加小心
Be careful going to your room.
我会带着钱上火车的
I’ll be on the train. I’ll get the money.
别做傻事
Don’t do anything foolish.
我提醒你 – 别担心 我会在火车上的
I’m alarmed about you. – Don’t worry. I’ll be on the train.
快点 苏珊蒂 外衣 阳光明媚的早上
Hurry, Suzette. A bright dress. It’s a sunny morning.
慕艾尔黑穆取消了维也纳的合约
Meierheim is canceling the Vienna engagement.
慕艾尔黑穆疯了 你也疯了 我们都疯了
Meierheim is mad. You are mad. We’re all mad.
苏珊蒂 过来
Suzette, come.
格鲁 你真是容光焕发了
Gru, you’re positively radiant.
皮门诺夫 我有一个想法 一个芭蕾舞
Pimenov, I have an idea, a ballet.
一定要有狂热的音乐…
It must have mad music and…
我过会儿再跟你说
But I’ll explain it to you later.
你去剧院
You go to the theater.
我想来一次完整的排练 芭蕾舞 管弦乐队…
I want a full rehearsal, ballet, full orchestra…
来 苏珊蒂 – 但是 夫人…
Come, Suzette. – But, madam…
你好
Hello?
请帮我接 冯·盖根男爵
Will you get me Baron von Geigern, please?
是的 冯·盖根男爵
Yes. Baron von Geigern.
宝贝 是你吗
Baby,it’s you?
不 没事
No, nothing.
早上好
Good morning. Good morning.

No.
只是想告诉你 我很开心
Just to tell you that I’m happy.
我想要个又甜又凉的
I’ll have something sweet and cold, please.
路易斯安那饮料酒好吗 – 路易斯安那饮料酒
Louisiana Flip, sir? – Louisiana Flip?
好 听起来挺不错的 谢谢
Yes, that sounds very nice. Thank you.
你在大饭店做什么
What do you do in the Grand Hotel?
吃 睡 到处晃荡…
Eat, sleep, loaf around…
调会儿情 跳会儿舞
…flirt a little, dance a little.
无数人都会依次住在相同的房♥间里
A hundred doors leading to one hall.
没人知道你的下一个房♥客的任何事情
No one knows anything about the person next to them.
当你离开的时候 有人会占据你的房♥间…
And when you leave, someone occupies your room…
躺在你的床上
…lies in your bed.
这就是终结
That’s the end.
我再说一遍 这是第十次了…
Let me say again, for the 10th time…
你们准备好了合并
…you people were quite ready for the merger.
你们以前表态完全同意所有的条款
You declared yourself fully agreed on all the terms.
那为什么你又突然 不想在这些文件上签字了
Why should the signing of these articles be suddenly held up?
我得承认我们当时渴望合并
I’ll admit that we were at one time anxious for this merger.
但是此后 普莱辛格公♥司♥ 陷入了困境
But since then, the Preysing Company has fallen on evil days.
困境 – 是的 非常严重
Evil days? – Very evil days.
看看这个
Say, listen.
难道你没有看到这写的…
Haven’t I just shown you here…
我公♥司♥出口到 巴尔干地区的商品吗
…what my firm exports to the Balkans?
每年价值50000马克的拖布
50,000 marks worth of mop rags each and every year.
拖布
Mop rags. Mop rags. Mop rags.
我们感兴趣的是完全不同的事
We’re interested in something entirely different.
什么 – 还要我再说一遍吗
What? – Shall I tell them again?
为什么还要浪费时间 已经太晚了
Why waste time? It’s getting late.
你知道… – 我们要回去了
You see, what we’re interested in… – We’re going home.
但是普莱辛格先生一直以为 这是确定的…
But Mr. Preysing has too great a regard for the certainty…
你已经说了一整天了 你嗓子已经哑了
You’ve been talking all day. You’re hoarse now.
晚安 普莱辛格
Good night, Preysing.
你们已经决定反对合并了
You have decided against the merger?
是的 – 谈判破裂了
Yes. – The deal is off?
是的
Yes.
你的外套 先生 – 谢谢
Here’s your coat, sir. Thank you. Thank you.
来 我来帮你 – 谢谢
Here, let me help you. Thank you.
普莱辛格 希望你能度过难关
Well, Preysing, I hope you pull through.
在这样一个紧要关头 这确实是个不好的消息 对不起
It’s a very bad time to be in such a crisis. Sorry.
在城里吃饭吗 – 不 我得去赶火车
Dining in town? No, I have to get my train.
几点的火车 – 5点
What time is it? – It must be 5.
等一下 你们是要中止谈判了
Here! So you’re breaking off the negotiations.
好的
All right.
但是难道你们不觉得 我是那么傻…
But don’t you think for one moment that I’m such a fool…
因为我没有告诉你们 曼彻斯特的事
…as not to have something to say about Manchester.
什么 曼彻斯特
What? Manchester?
不 谈判已经结束了 晚安 先生们
No. The deal is over. Good night, gentlemen.
如果你明确地说曼彻斯特的事
If you have something definite to say about Manchester,
我们会…
we might…
请允许我现在宣布
I’m at liberty to announce at this time that …
我公♥司♥和…
the deal between my firm
曼彻斯特棉花公♥司♥的交易…
…and the Manchester Cotton Company…
已经成功的谈妥了
…has been successfully negotiated.
我明白
I see.
你在开玩笑吗 要是这样…
Are you joking? Under those circumstances…
那些文件在哪儿呀 – 我还以为已经结束了
Where are those articles? – I thought it was all over.
在这种情况下 事情就不一样了
Under these circumstances, it’s a different matter.
是的 但是在这种情况下
Yes, but under these circumstances
我们现在会拒绝签字的
we might refuse to sign now.
来吧 来吧 还是生意重要 我签在这儿
Now, come, come. Business is business. Now, I’ll sign in here.
普莱辛格 你签这儿
Preysing, you sign here.
我们应该开瓶香槟庆祝一下
We should celebrate this with a bottle of wine.
晚安
Good night.
我们下星期再来和你处理一下具体事宜
We’ll see you next week and settle all the details.
下星期 好的 – 走吧
Next week. Come on.
晚安 普莱辛格 你真狡猾
Good night, Preysing. You’re a sly one.
怀兹博士 –
Oh. Dr. Waitz? WAITZ: Yes.
我明天去你办公室
I’ll be at your office tomorrow.
你让我讲的嗓子都哑了…
You let me talk myself hoarse…
你却一直不提和曼彻斯特 签约的事 为什么
…and you had Manchester signed up all the time. Why?
谈判已经成功了 – 是的
The deal has been put through. – Yeah. Yeah.
谈判已经成功了
The deal has been put through. Yeah.
你怎么了 – 这个
What’s the matter with you? – Here.
“和曼彻斯特的生意… “完全破裂了”
“Deal with Manchester definitely… Definitely off.”
是的 如果走投无路了 骗子…
Preysing! – Yes, if that’s what the world wants, bluff…
我可以和别人一样是个大骗子
…I can just as big a bluff as anyone.
你必须马上亲自去英格兰一趟
You must go to England yourself at once
把这个事搞好
and really see this through!
是的 我得去英格兰 我都绝望了
Yes, I must go to England. I was desperate.
我不知道我刚才做了些什么 现在 我也不管了
I didn’t know what I was doing. Now I don’t care.
一想到这些事
This thing goes to a man’s head.
你现在需要的放松一下 – 是的
You need some relaxation. – Yeah! Yeah.
这事结束了 我需要解脱
That’s it! I want to break loose.
我要喝酒 或许也要跳舞
I want to drink. I want to maybe go dancing.
我想做任何事
I want to do anything.
我能理解 经过这么麻烦…